剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
在这方面他挺奇怪的
He's strange that way.
那...
well...
即使我们不死
Even if we don't die,
他们也会像躲避恶臭一样躲避我们
they will still shun us like a bad smell.
这样我们就不得不离开
And they'll make it so we have to leave here,
即使大家都知道没人会收留我们
even though they know no one else will take us in.
他们不会的
They won't.
如果我为你们担♥保♥就不会
Not if I vouch for you.
没有人会再逼你们离开
No one will force you to go anywhere.
他们不敢
They wouldn't dare.
那你想要什么
What do you want in return?
你曾经嫁予一个伯爵
You were once married to an earl.
你还想再嫁给另一个伯爵吗
would you not like to be married to another one?
谁
Who?
什么谁
What do you mean who?
我
Me!
该你了
It's your turn.
这些猪喂得真肥
The pigs are fattening nicely.
和你妈妈一样
Just like your mother.
好冷
It's cold,
在这儿也冷
even in here.
春天快来吧 我简直等不及了
I can't wait for the spring,
或者去抢劫也可以
or the raids.
我想去英格兰
I want to go to England.
不行
No.
什么
What?
-我说不行 -为什么不行
- I said no. - But why?
因为我说了不行就不行
Because I said so.
别迫不及待把自己置于危险的境地
Don't be too impatient to put yourself in danger.
但你不能改变我天生的使命
But you cannot alter my fate!
你听上去真像你叔叔
You sound like your uncle,
他无话可说的时候就这么说
when he doesn't know what to say.
过来
Come on.
拉格纳 我听了很多你们的故事传说
Ragnar, I have heard many of your stories,
但能不能告诉我
But tell me...
什么是诸神的黄昏
What is Ragnarok?
"诸神的黄昏"是北欧神话传说中诸神与巨人怪物最终决战 世界毁灭并且重生的世界末日
我常听人提起这个
I have heard mention of it several times,
但到现在也没人给我解释清楚
But so far no one has explained the meaning to me.
给这个无知的基♥督♥教♥徒♥
Let's show this ignorant christian
"诸神的黄昏"也是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克名字的典故
看看什么是诸神的黄昏吧
what Ragnarok is.
放叶子进去吧
Get the leaves.
诸神的黄昏是这样发生的
The twilight of the gods will happen like this:
先是三年可怕的严冬
There will be three years of terrible winters...
夏天到来也是暗无天日
And summers of black sunlight.
人们会失去一切信念
People will lose all hope
心中充满贪念
and surrender to greed,
到处都是乱♥伦♥和内讧
incest and civil war.
米亚加德大蛇 那尘世巨蟒
Midgardsormen, the world serpent,
尘世巨蟒 北欧神话中的怪物 破坏及灾难之神洛基和女巨人安格尔伯达的第二子
会从海底苏醒
will come lunging from the ocean,
掀动洪水巨浪在世界肆虐
dragging the tides in and flooding the world.
那怪狼 巨大的芬里厄
The wolf, giant Fenrir,
尘世巨蟒的哥哥
会挣脱他隐形的枷锁
will break his invisible chains...
天空崩裂
The skies will open
苏特火巨人
and Surt the fire-giant
来自穆斯帕尔海姆 火焰国度的火焰之神
乘着烈焰熊熊踏过彩虹桥杀向神灵
will come flaming across the bridge to destroy the gods.
彩虹桥 是连结阿斯嘉特(神宫)和尘世的巨大♥彩♥虹桥
奥丁疾驰出瓦尔哈拉宫[英灵殿]
Odin will ride out of the gates of Valhalla
去和巨狼进行最后的决战
to do battle for a last time against the wolf.
托尔会杀了巨蛇
Thor will kill the serpent,
但会因巨蛇毒液而亡
but die from its venom.
苏特点燃了人类大地
Surt will spread fire across the earth.
最后 芬里厄吞噬太阳
At last, Fenrir will swallow the sun.
不
Nooooooooo!
英格兰 诺森布里亚
公元794年六月
这些北方人在哪儿上了岸
So where did these northmen come ashore?
他们还没有上岸
They didn't.
你说还没有 是什么意思
What do you mean, they didn't?
他们乘坐三艘船而来
They came in three ships,
现在这些船航行在泰恩河上
and those ships are now sailing up the Tyne.
他们的船不仅能渡过重洋
They have ships that can cross oceans
还能在内河航行吗
but also sail up rivers?
都是些什么人
What manner of men are these?
如果他们在泰恩河上航行
If they are sailing up the Tyne,
那么 陛下 我们可以很快找到他们
then, sire, we shall soon find out.
是啊 我的维基阁下
Ah yes, my lord Wigea,
你当然知道关于他们的一切
of course you know all about them.
你控诉他们有着超自然的力量
You accused them of having supernatural powers,
所以他们一只小小的军队就打败了你
which is why a small force of them defeated you.
我只是说他们凶猛如恶魔
I merely said they fought like demons,
就像被附身一样 不惧怕死亡一般
like men possessed, with no fear of death.
他们可不像你 是吧
Unlike you, my lord?
我和所有人一样怕死
I fear death as much as the next man,
但我并不惧怕死后的世界
but I have no fear that afterwards
上帝会让我再存于世
God will raise me up again.
说得好啊
Oh, well said.
你们 都跟我来
Come, all of you!
我有一些新东西给你们看
I have something new to show you.
让这些毒蛇去咬那些魔鬼吧
Let the serpents bite these devils.
也让他们咬死那些怯懦胆小之辈
Let them also bite those too weak
那些不敢为了自己的王战斗至死的人
and afraid to fight to the death for their king and master.
陛下 不 不
My lord! No! No!
你看上去很害怕啊 维基阁下
You look terrified, my lord Wigea.
你失去你的信仰了吗
Have you lost your faith?
你是不是不确定
Are you not certain anymore
上帝会否将你从坟墓里复活吗
that god will raise you up from the grave?
求求你
Have mercy!
个人来说 我希望他不会
Personally, I hope he does not.
我希望他任你腐烂
I hope he leaves you there to rot.
不
Nooooooo!
不 基♥督♥主啊
No! Christ!
上帝
God!
不
Nooooo!
现在 让我们准备抵御那些
Now let us prepare to defend ourselves
外邦来的野蛮人吧
against these heathens and barbarians.
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表