剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
但是先要清理伤口
But first we must clean them.
清理伤口的唯一办法是用火烫
And the only way to make them clean is with fire.
比约恩 去后面再拿点木头来
Bjorn, get more logs back there.
刀
A knife...
我们得向我们的客人表示欢迎
We must bid welcome to our guest.
客人 你没有告诉我会有客人来
Guest? You didn't tell me to expect a guest!
这位是比雅尼伯爵
This is Earl Bjarni.
他是瑞典人
He is a Swede.
这位是我妻子西吉
This is my wife Siggy
和我女儿 西莉亚
and my daughter Thyri.
欢迎你 领主大人
You are welcome, my lord.
谢谢 我不得不说 这次跨海旅途很艰辛
Thank you. It was a very hard crossing, I must say.
你说的没错
You're right.
她很美丽 哈拉德森大人
She's very pretty, my lord Haraldson.
来吧 与我们一起享受盛宴吧
Come, feast with us.
坐这里
Sit over here.
这样你们就能互相
So that you may get to know each other
多了解一下对方了
a little bit better.
抱歉 但是为什么他们要互相多了解一下
Forgive me, but why would they get to know each other better?
因为他们将会结婚
Because they are being married.
-但是他是... -已经安排好了
- But he's... - It's arranged.
我可以吗
May I?
你不会后悔的 我亲爱的孩子
You will have no regrets, my dear child.
我会做一个好丈夫
I will make you a good husband
而你会给我生很多儿子
and you will provide me with many sons,
这一点我非常肯定
of that I am quite certain.
婚礼庆典 会在今年举♥行♥
The celebration, shall be later this year,
晚一点我会满载礼物回来
when I shall return, laden with gifts.
同时
In the meantime,
请接受这枚戒指 作为我对你爱的见证
Please accept this as a token of my affection.
来 让我来
Here, let me.
你应该说什么 西莉亚
What do you say, Thyri?
谢谢您 领主大人
Thank you, my lord.
您非常...仁慈
You are very... kind.
把那东西给我
Give that to me.
我把这把刀献给女神
I dedicate this blade to the goddess.
献给芙蕾雅
To Freya.
北欧神话中的美与爱之神
请赐给我们智慧 芙蕾雅
Wisdom might you give us, Freya,
在世之时请赐予我们痊愈的双手
and healing hands while we live.
向诸神致敬
Hail to the Aesir.
北欧神话中以奥丁为首的诸主神
求你了 芙蕾雅 请治愈我的父亲
Please Freya, heal my father.
凡事都有定期
For everything there is a season,
天下万物都有定时
and a time for every matter under the sun.
生有时 死有时
A time to be born, a time to die;
栽种有时
A time to plant,
拔出所种亦有时
and to pluck up what is planted;
杀戮有时 医治有时
A time to kill, and a time to heal.
圣母玛利亚 请听我说
Mary mother of god, listen to me:
不要让这男人死去
Do no let this man die.
你怎么能这样
How could you?
他们是珠联璧合
It's an excellent match.
他是个有权势的男人
He's a powerful man,
而且他和霍里克王是表兄弟
And he's the cousin of king Horik.
他年老又丑陋
He's old and he's ugly.
你不能以貌取人
You don't judge a man by the way he looks.
我们达成了一笔好交易
We've struck a good deal.
说吧
Go.
他为了她 会给我们20磅银子
He'll give us twenty pounds of silver for her.
你难道不在乎她的幸福吗
Don't you care for her happiness?
我在乎她的安全和她的未来
I care for her security, and her future -
以及我们自己的
and ours.
这场婚姻将带给我们土地
This marriage will bring us land
和重要的同盟
and important alliances.
诸神肯定知道我们需要这些
The gods must have seen that we need them.
关于这场婚姻你什么都没告诉我
You told me nothing of this marriage.
你对我全然蔑视
You have treated me with utter contempt.
你根本不在乎
You don't care.
我已经不在乎很多事了
I stopped caring about a lot of things,
自从我们的儿子们被杀后
when our boys were murdered.
他们死后 你埋葬了他们
They died, you buried them.
对于你来说 那件事已画上句点
And for you, it was the end of the matter.
但对于我呢
But for me!
他们也是我的儿子
They were my sons.
我的亲骨肉
I bore them.
我带他们来到这个世界
I brought them into this world.
我看着他们成长
I watched them as they grew.
我爱他们 就像我爱你一样
And I loved them, just as I loved you.
那些杀人者
The killers,
他们挖了一个浅坟墓
they dug a shallow grave.
在埋葬孩子们之前
And before they buried them,
砍下了他们的头颅
they cut their heads off.
把孩子们放到地上时 他们...
And when they laid them in the ground, they...
他们用屁♥股♥对着孩子们的脸
they put their faces against their asses
以示无礼
as a sign of disrespect.
如果我能找到那些犯下此恶行的人
If I ever find the men who did that,
我要...
I will...
我从他们头上扯下了这几缕头发
I took these locks of hair from their heads.
听着 西吉
See, Siggy,
当你知道这些事之后
when you have such knowledge,
嫁给一个富裕的老头 其实也不算糟了
being married to a rich, old man isn't so bad.
他真的在这儿吗
Is it true he's here?
他还很虚弱
He's still weak.
但他的伤口已开始愈合
But his wounds are beginning to heal.
多亏了弗洛基的魔法
Thanks to Floki's magic.
托尔施泰因
Torstein.
拉格纳 看看谁来了
Ragnar, see who's here.
拉格纳 我的朋友
Ragnar, my friend.
你还好吗
How are you?
把我从这些人中拯救出来吧
Save me from these people.
你怎么知道我在这儿
How did you know I was here?
我不知道
I didn't.
我只知道哈拉德森伯爵在找你
I only know Earl Haraldson is looking for you.
是罗洛说如果你还活着
It was Rollo who said that if you're alive,
你也许在这儿
you might be here.
那他怎么不自己来
Then why did he not come himself?
因为他觉得伯爵的手下
Because he thought the Earl's men
会格外留意他
would be looking for him especially.
大家都知道所有船员都被监视着
It is no secret that all of the crew are being watched.
但我确保了没人跟踪我
But I made sure no one followed me.
我们吃饭吧
Let's eat.
很高兴见到你
It is good to see you.
我也是 朋友
You too, my friend.
这是海尔格
This is Helga.
你好 海尔格
Hello, Helga.
别当着她的面动歪念头
Oh, don't wiggle your maggot in her face.
她有主了
She's taken.
坐吧
Sit down.
我听说他们烧了你的田地
I heard they burned down your farm.
还杀了我们所有的家畜
They also slaughtered all our livestock.
我们什么都没了
We have nothing left.
你还活着
You are alive.
拉格纳还活着
Ragnar is alive.
你们的孩子还活着
Your children are alive.
你拥有的一切还活着
You have everything left.
我们需要食物
We also need to eat.
而我们已经在吃你的冬季储藏了 弗洛基
And we are already eating some of your winter supplies, Floki.
我很愧疚
And I am ashamed.
神会赐予我们食物的
The gods will provide.
万物皆有时
For everything there is a season,
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表