剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
♪请赐予我♪
♪More♪
♪更多♪
♪Give me more♪
♪更多♪
♪Give me more♪
♪我若有心就会爱你♪
♪If I had a heart I could love you♪
♪我若有声便会高歌♥♪
♪If I had a voice I would sing♪
♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪
♪After the night when I wake up♪
♪敢问明日将奈我何♪
♪I'll see what tomorrow brings♪
♪我...我...我...♪
♪I... I... I...♪
♪我若有声就会歌♥唱♪
♪If I had a voice I would sing♪
你好
Hello!
你是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的儿子
You are Ragnar Lothbrok's son,
比约恩
Bjorn.
我记得在"那个"上见过你
I remember you from the thing.
是啊
Yes.
你的父亲呢
Where is your father?
比约恩 你在和谁说话
Bjorn? Who are you talking to?
我在问你儿子
I was just asking your son
拉格纳·罗斯布洛克可能去哪了
where Ragnar Lothbrok might be?
他去捕鱼了
He's gone fishing.
哦 捕鱼啊
Oh! Fishing.
去捕鱼了啊
He's gone fishing.
没错 去捕鱼了
Yes, fishing.
他什么时候回来
When will he return?
不知道
I don't know.
这样的话我得带一个人回去做担♥保♥
In which case I must take someone back as surety,
只是以防万一
just in case.
什么万一
In case...?
万一你丈夫没去捕鱼
In case your husband has not gone fishing!
你 过来
You! Come!
快过来
Come!
你得跟我走
You have to come with me.
你要是违抗命令
If you don't obey this order,
伯爵永远不会给你臂环的
the Earl will never give you an arm-ring!
我跟你走
I'll come.
很好
Good.
那我们上路吧
Then let's be on our way.
你在干什么 你要把我儿子带到哪里
What are you doing? Where are you taking my son?
他会很安全的 女人
He'll be quite safe, woman.
祝你们今日顺利
I bid you all a good day.
我们成功了 兄弟
We did it, brother.
是啊 兄弟 成功了
Yes, brother, we did.
希望伯爵也这么想
Let's just hope the Earl sees it that way.
是啊
Yeah.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
阿特尔斯坦
Athelstan.
我叫拉格纳·罗斯布洛克
I am Ragnar Lothbrok.
那地方叫什么
What was that place called?
林第斯法恩岛
Lindisfarne.
属于英格兰吗
England?
是的
Yes.
有预言说 被神明选择的人
It was foretold that divine punishment
会因恶劣的罪行受到神圣的惩罚
would fall upon God's chosen people for all our grievous sins.
这真的发生了
And so it has happened.
所以我还活着
And that is why I am here.
不对
No.
你还活着是因为我保住了你的小命
You are here because I spared your life.
你为什么不杀我
Why did you spare my life?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
拉格纳·罗斯布洛克
Ragnar Lothbrok!
怎么了
What is it?
这位坐在我旁边的凯沃尔夫兄
Brother Cenwulf here, beside me.
我觉得他死了
I think he's dead.
你说的没错
You're right.
里弗
Leif.
愿上帝使你的灵魂安息 凯沃尔夫兄
May God rest your soul, brother Cenwulf.
奉圣父 圣子与圣灵之名 阿门
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen.
我们今晚将开怀痛饮 朋友
We'll drink well tonight, my friend.
埃里克
Erik!
感谢众神
Oh, thank the gods!
我不是一个人 看
And not alone! Look!
我们带来了出♥售♥的奴隶
We've brought slaves to sell.
还不止这些 姑娘
But there's more, woman.
还有你我 甚至所有卡特加特海峡人
More things of gold and silver
都从未见过的
than you and I have ever seen before,
比金银更值钱的宝贝
nor anyone else here in Kattegat.
拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 欢迎归来
Ragnar Lothbrok, welcome back.
我们知道你向西边的大海航行
We know you sailed west across the open ocean
找到土地 劫掠财物
and found land and plunder,
正如你允诺的那样
as you promised.
所以人们再也不能说这一切不可能
So let no man say any more that it is not possible,
我们赞颂你 向你致敬
and we salute and praise you.
克努特 你太晚了
Knut. You're too late.
你错过了船
You missed the boat.
我过来告诉你
I came to tell you
哈拉德森伯爵召见你
that Earl Haraldson summons you
去大会堂里参加仪式
to attend him in the great hall.
我倍感荣幸
It will be a pleasure.
干得好 拉格纳
Well done, Ragnar!
你来吗 克努特
Are you coming, Knut?
领主大人
My lord,
要拿走这些东西很简单
it was easy to take all of these things.
教堂里的神父们
The priests in their temple,
他们手无寸铁
they had no weapons.
他们像婴儿一样软弱
They were like babies.
这是其中一位神父
Here is one of their priests.
我们俘虏了一些神父 卖♥♥为奴隶
We captured several of them to sell for slaves.
这肯定是事实
It must be true
在英国和西方的其他土地上
that there are many more such holy places in England
还有更多像这样的圣殿
and other lands to the west
同样装满了这些珍宝
likewise filled with such treasure,
航行到那里能造福我们大家
and to sail there will benefit us all.
当所有的前人都失败之后
How did you find this place of great riches
你怎么会找到这片富饶的土地
when all before you had failed?
领主大人
My lord,
我们比其他人更幸运
we were more fortunate than others.
雷神与我们同在
We had Thor on our side.
雷神 雷神 雷神
Thor. Thor. Thor.
没错
Yes.
那你确实很幸运
Then you were indeed fortunate.
但你知道所有珍宝都属于我吧
But you understand that all this belongs to me,
公正地说
by right.
领主大人 我和弗洛基买♥♥下了船
My lord, me and Floki paid for the boat.
我们当然有资格得到...一些珍宝吧
Surely we are entitled to... some reward,
我的船员也一样
and my crew.
你从如婴儿般软弱的人们那拿走这些东西
You want me to pay you when you took these things
还想让我给你报酬吗
as easily as from babies?
我决定接下来这样做
Here's what I've decided to do.
你们每个参与航行的人可以从这里拿走一件东西
Each one of you can take one thing from this haul.
一件东西吗
One?
是的
Yes.
你们还是能比之前更富裕
And you'll still be richer than you were before.
现在 所有人都能看到
Now, all the world can see
你们的领主大人是多么宽宏大量
how magnanimous and generous is your lord,
尤其是在你违抗我之后
especially since you disobeyed me.
那么 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克
So, Ragnar Lothbrok,
你会选择什么
what will you choose?
我要那位神父 作我的奴隶
I will take the priest for my slave.
那位神父吗
The priest?
我同意
Granted.
你为何这样做
Why did you do that?
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表