剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
你认为你的新奴隶怎么样
And how do you find your new slave?
我认为他很有用处 您也会发现的
I find him very useful, as you will discover.
你想干什么
So what do you want?
我想再次西航
I want to sail west again.
我和我的基♥督♥奴隶
I have spoken at great lengths
细致地聊过
with my Christian slave.
他并不愚蠢
He is not a stupid person,
尽管他的上帝愚蠢之极
however stupid his God is.
他曾周游列国
He has traveled a great deal,
他告诉我西边还有很多国家
and he has told me that there are many countries to the west.
他还跟我说了他的国家英格兰
He has also told me about his England,
说了他的国王和他的习惯
about his kings and his customs.
他的习惯与我们何干
And what are we to do with his customs?
他告诉了我一个大镇子
He has informed me of a large town,
就在我们之前掠夺的那个寺院附近
near to the temple that we raided before.
那个镇上还有别的寺庙
And in this town there are other temples,
那必定有别的财富
and surely other riches.
没有 我撒谎了 那边什么也没有
No! I was lying! There's nothing there!
您看到了吗
You see?
这个镇子显然值得拜访
This town is clearly worth a visit.
将船还给我们
Give us back our boat.
让我们去探个究竟
Let us go there and find out.
这样您也没有损失
What do you have to lose?
我们得到的战利品将随您所愿任您处理
Any plunder we take will be yours to do with as you please.
我完全可以自己去
I could go there myself.
对 您是可以 大人
Yes, you could, my lord,
但是为什么要将您自己置于险境呢
but why put yourself in danger?
为什么不交给对这趟旅程更加...
Why not leave it to someone who has more...
有经验的人
experience of this journey,
更加可牺牲的人呢
and someone who is more expendable?
很好
Very well.
我批准这次袭击 但有一个条件
I sanction this raid... on one condition:
我信任的一个勇士要跟着你
a warrior I trust goes with you.
克努特
Knut.
你将代表我的利益 随他出行
You will go with him for my sake.
相信我 大人
Trust me, lord.
我会非常密切地注意您的利益
I will take very close care of your interests.
主 原谅我犯下的大错
O lord, forgive me for what I have done.
您不会后悔这个决定的
You will not regret this.
他发现了航海的新办法
He's found a new way to navigate the sea.
查出来是什么办法
Find out what it is.
想跑就跑吧
Run away if you want.
我已得到伯爵的允许返回英格兰
I have the Earl's permission to sail back to England.
我想尽快出发
I want to leave as soon as possible.
多快
How soon is that?
明天
Tomorrow.
我们都祝你成功
We all wish you success.
我们会祭献奥丁神
We will sacrifice to Odin.
你不去吗
Are you not coming?
什么
What?
你希望你跟我一起去
I want you to come with me.
但农场和孩子怎么办
But the farm, the children.
尽管比约恩能帮农场干活了
Bjorn is still too young,
但他还是太小了
although he can help on the farm.
那谁来管呢
But who is to be in charge?
这个神父
The priest.
我会留给他一把钥匙
I will leave him with a key.
父亲 你不能让一个奴隶管我
Father! You cannot place a slave above me,
我可是你的亲生儿子
your natural son.
我没把他当奴隶
I don't regard him as a slave.
他是个负责的人
He's a responsible person.
求你了 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克
Please, Ragnar Lothbrok,
别这样
don't do this.
你觉得呢 吉达
What do you think, Gyda?
我不介意 我喜欢这神父
I don't mind. I like the priest.
那就这么定了
Then it is decided.
如果我的孩子少了半根毫毛
If any harm befalls my children,
我会扯出你的肺 神父
I will tear the lungs out of your body, priest.
回答我 克努特
Answer me this, Knut:
你真的跟我们站一边吗
Are you really with us?
给我好好听着
Understand this!
同一个战团...
A war band lives...
同生共死
and dies together.
如果你不信任你左右两边
If you cannot trust the men to either side of you,
或你面前的人
or in front of you,
你一只脚就已踏入了坟墓
you are already a dead man.
我跟你们站一边
I am with you.
我以前犯了个错误 没和你们一起去
I made a mistake before - I did not come with you.
而今我担心奥丁神会厌恶我
Now I fear Odin will make a bad judgment of me.
这对我的意义跟对你一样重大
For me, that's as important as it is for you.
我只是问问罢了
Just wanted to ask.
英格兰 诺森伯兰郡
拉格纳 快看那儿
诸位 欢迎
你们是谁 说哪种语言
我们是北方人
商人吗
对 商人 没错
他在说什么
他是谁
我是这里的郡长
你想做生意就必须来见我们的埃勒国王
我们带你们去见他
他说什么
他想带我们去见他们的国王
这是个陷阱
别听他的 他们会杀了我们的
等等 这也许有助于我们与他们相处
等到确定我们在哪为止
我同意罗洛的意见 杀了他们算了
你们在讨论什么
我们愿意与任何邻居和平贸易
你们为什么不跟我们一起走
他们内部有分歧
他们在说什么
给点钱打发他们走吧
他们在准备伏击呢
杀了他们就完事儿了
你的人在讨论什么
我们跟你们去
别担心
那就走吧 皇家行宫不是很远
这是个陷阱
咱们跟他们走
不行
他怎么了
他不相信你
戴上这个
朋友们
让我们以上帝之名...
拉格纳
Ragnar!
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表