剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
Come and see!
他们的铁器比我们的坚硬和锋利
Their iron is stronger and better than ours.
我们还抓到了十几匹他们的马
And we've captured a dozen of their horses.
我已经饿了哦
I'm hungry already!
为什么如此苦恼 我的朋友
What ails you my friend?
诸神不愿消除我身上的诅咒
The gods won't lift my curse.
我注定要在这片悲惨的土地上永生
I am fated to live forever on this miserable earth.
这是谁
Who is this?
这个吗
This?
这是国王的兄弟
This is the king's brother.
你怎么看
What do you say?
我们应该去拜访一下国王吗
Shall we go visit the king?
上帝保佑
God help us!
我的兄弟被打败了 死去了
My brother defeated. Dead.
上帝保佑诺森布里亚
God help Northumbria.
陛下 我们不知道您的兄弟是否已经死了
Sire, we do not know if your brother is dead.
但是我们知道 大人 他被打败了
But we do know, my lord, that he was defeated!
那些土人 那些蛮夷到底是谁
Who are these barbarians, these savages?
他们为什么要来折磨我们
Why have they come to torment us?
陛下 有些学者和智者
Sire, some learned and wise men
说那些北方人是上帝派来
say that these northmen have been sent here by god
惩罚那些罪孽深重和违法的人
to punish our people for their many sins and transgressions.
我们偏离了主规划的
That we have departed from the path of righteousness
正直之路
that our lord set out,
所以现在我们被他列入了黑名单
so now he is holding us to terrible account.
抱歉 陛下
Forgive me, sire,
但如果那些北方人不是上帝派来折磨我们的呢
but what if god has not sent these northmen here to plague us?
那请告诉我是谁派来的
Then who has, pray?
有没有可能 陛下
Could it not, sire,
恰恰相反 是魔鬼呢
rather be the work of the devil?
说下去 大人 你有什么建议
Go on then, my lord. What is your advice?
我的建议是 陛下
My advice, sire, is that,
既然我们面对的是魔鬼撒旦的军队
as we are facing the forces of Satan,
-我们必须不惜一切代价反抗到底 -同意
- we must resist them at all costs. - Agree.
即使代价是 我们所有人的性命
Even at the cost of... of all our lives,
如果有这个必要
if necessary.
因为魔鬼是无法被满足
For evil cannot be accommodated
也无法与之讨价还价的
nor yet ever bargained with.
对
Aye!
陛下 我能说句话吗
Sire, if I might speak?
我 我得说
I-I put it to you
也有可能那些异教♥徒♥过来
that it might be that these pagans have come here
是为了他们自己的利益
by their own account,
他们既不是上帝的使者
and that they are neither of god
也不是魔鬼的手下
nor the devil.
他们只是
They are just savage men
对抢劫和掠夺比对精神追求
more interested in robbery and plunder
-更有兴趣的野蛮人 -别听他的
- than in matters of the spirit. - Don't listen to him!
-那你的建议是什么 -听他说
- Then what is your advice? - Listen to him!
陛下 既然他们是为战利品而来
Sire, since they have come for gain,
那我们就给他们足够的金钱
then let us offer them enough money,
或者他们想要的任何东西
or whatever else they desire,
然后让他们离开这里 还我们安宁
to go away and leave us in peace!
羞耻 为你感到羞耻 简直羞耻
Shame! Shame on you! Shame on you!
他说得对
He is right!
为什么还要白白浪费鲜血
Why waste more blood?
我们用钱打发他们走就是了
Let's pay them off!
各位大人
My lords,
容我考虑片刻
Let me think on it, just a little while.
同时 请知悉
In the meantime, let it be known
我已经派出使者招募更多的人参军
I have sent envoys out to raise more men to arms,
如有必要将为我们所用
for our use if need be.
主啊
Contend, o lord,
与我相争的 求你与他们相争
against those who contend with me;
与我相战的 求你与他们相战
fight against those who fight against me!
挥舞长矛 阻止追逐我的人
Draw the spear and javelin against my pursuers;
愿你向我说 "我是你的救星"
say to my soul, "I am your salvation."
陛下 他们来了
Sire, they are here.
你们好
Greetings.
埃勒国王邀请你们的首领去他的宫殿相谈
King Aelle invites your leader to meet him in his villa to talk.
你们的首领是谁
Who is your leader?
国王不知道他的兄弟是否还活着
The king did not know that his brother was still alive.
他想和你们谈谈他可以用什么
He would like to talk to you about what he can give you,
来交换他弟弟的自♥由♥
to set his brother free.
你们接受国王的邀请吗
Do you accept the king's invitation?
你们去哪
Where are you going?
我们应该趁他们不堪一击的时候袭击他们
We should attack, while they are weak.
他们再组建一支军队又能花多少时间
How long will it take them to raise another army?
进攻 进攻 进攻
Attack, attack, attack!
他就会说这个
That's all he ever says.
我想要跟国王谈谈
I want to talk to the king.
有什么好谈的
What is there to talk about?
想想国王家里的那些宝贝吧
Imagine the treasures the king keeps in his household?
我想要那些宝贝
I want them.
我想看看他是怎么生活的
I want to see how he lives...
他们是什么样的人
what manner of men they are,
另外 我饿了
and I'm hungry.
听我说
Listen to me:
如果我们到他那里
If we agree to walk into his house
他就能把我们每个人都杀死
he can kill each and every one of us.
你忘了 我们有他兄弟当人♥质♥
You forget, we hold his brother hostage.
他为什么要关心他的兄弟
Why should he care about his brother?
难道我不关心我的兄弟吗
Do I not care about mine?
他们来了
They're coming!
埃德里克大人
My Lord Eadric.
陛下 这个人就是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克
Sire, this man is Ragnar Lothbrok,
这是他兄弟罗洛
his brother Rollo,
以及其随从
and their companions.
哦 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克
Ah yes, Ragnar Lothbrok...
我们以前就听说过这个名字
We've heard that name before.
你能来跟我们谈谈 我们很高兴
We are pleased you have decided to talk to us.
陛下 或许...
Perhaps, sire,
你该先邀请他们进餐
you should invite them to eat first.
原谅我 让我们一起享受盛宴吧
Forgive me. Let us feast together...
然后再谈
and then talk.
这桌子做的真好
那些女人也不错
国王驾到
The king!
拉格纳·罗斯布洛克
Ragnar lothbrok,
这是我的妻子伊斯维斯
may I present my wife Ealswith,
这是我的儿子 埃格伯特
and my son, Egbert.
干杯
喝点儿
你好
Hello.
去吧
Go on now.
以圣父圣子
In the name of the father, and of the son,
及圣灵的名义 阿门
and of the holy spirit, amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
真是难听
这些人真奇怪
别闹了
别逗我笑了
我正努力严肃起来
我们谈谈吧 国王
Shall we talk, king?
好吧
Very well.
你想要什么
What do you want,
让我兄弟平安回来
for the safe return of my brother
并且离开我的国土
and for leaving my kingdom?
他是个神父吗
Is he a priest?
他是我们教会的主教
He's a bishop of our church.
一个圣徒
A man of god.
我家里也有一个圣徒
I too have a man of god at home.
两千磅黄金白银
Two thousand pounds in gold and silver.
他说什么
What did he say?
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表