剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
带我们去了镇子 谢谢你
You took us to the town, and I thank you for that.
喝吧
Drink.
你想活吗
You want to live?
我想去卡特加特海峡
I want to go to Kattegat.
位于瑞典和丹麦之间
我想看到我父亲很快回来
I want to see my father return soon.
他肯定很快就回来了
He must return soon.
我向你父亲保证过
I gave your father my word
我会照顾你们俩
that I would look after you both here.
不是你照顾我们
You are not looking after us.
是我们自己照顾自己
We look after ourselves.
我不能让你一个人去卡特加特海峡
I cannot allow you to go on your own to Kattegat.
你父亲绝不会允许此事
Your father would never tolerate such a thing.
那我们就一起去
Then we should go together,
三个人一起
the three of us.
那谁来照看农庄
And who will then look after the farm?
感谢主
For what we are about to receive,
给予我们的恩赐 阿门
may the lord make us truly grateful. Amen.
我能喝一点麦芽酒吗
Can I have some ale?
你还太小 吉达 不能喝酒
You're too young, Gyda, to drink ale.
我想向雷神托尔献祭
I want to make a sacrifice to Thor,
以求父亲安全归来
for my father's safe return.
你要献什么祭品
What will you sacrifice?
你
You!
你在哪里 主
Where are you, lord?
告诉我
Tell me.
让我在这里跟野蛮人一起是您的意愿吗
Is it your will that I am here with these heathens?
这样怎能侍奉您呢
How does it serve you?
我不懂
I don't understand.
有生以来第一次
And for the first time in my life
我怨恨你
I am angry with you.
我的兄弟被屠♥杀♥被贩卖♥♥ 而你视而不见
You allow my brothers to be slaughtered and sold.
这就是您的意愿吗
Is this really your will?
我第一次...
For the first time...
觉得孤独
I feel lonely.
主啊 您到底在哪
Where are you, Lord?
究竟在哪
Where are you?
为什么不回答我
And why don't you answer me?
一只猫头鹰而已
It's just an owl.
比约恩
Bjorn.
比约恩 醒醒
Bjorn, wake up.
怎么了
What is it?
我们三个去卡特加特海峡 明天就去
We'll go to Kattegat. All of us, tomorrow.
拉格纳·罗斯布洛克 我的朋友
Ragnar Lothbrok, my friend,
这次冒险之旅如何
how was your voyage?
希望你满载而归了
Successful I hope,
众望所归啊
for all our sakes.
要回船上时 撒克逊人袭击了我们
The Saxons attacked us when we returned to the boat,
他们人多势大
in great force,
但我们打败了他们
but we defeated them!
你果然就是人们口中所说的
You are the man that people say you are...
伟大的冒险者
A great adventurer...
我对你的成功表示崇高的敬意
And I am happy to salute your achievements
能够分享你的战利品 我心甚慰
and to share in the profit of your raid.
但我没有看到我的人 克努特
But I don't see my friend, Knut,
他在哪
where... where is he?
他死了
Knut is dead.
死了
Dead?
在战斗中牺牲的吗
Did he die in the battle?
不是
No.
那他是怎么死的
Then how did he die?
我杀了他
I killed him.
你杀了他
You killed him.
为什么
For what reason?
因为他企图强♥奸♥我的妻子
Because he tried to rape my wife,
拉葛莎
Lagertha.
似乎对你来说
I find it too convenient
随便找个借口
that you would make an excuse
就能杀死我的朋友
to kill my friend
我派去和你一起航行的人
and my agent on your voyage.
你以为摆脱掉他
What did you think that you would gain
会有什么好处吗
by getting rid of him?
我可没这么认为
I didn't expect to gain anything.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
把他抓起来
Arrest him!
领主大人
My lord!
如果他要强♥奸♥的是你的妻子西吉
For your wife Siggy
你不会杀了他吗
would have you not done the same?
我建议你们不要反抗
I would counsel you all against such actions.
想反抗领主大人 那是不可能的
There is no way you could prevail.
弗洛基
Floki.
带走
Bring him away.
拉格纳 拉格纳
Ragnar! Ragnar!
领主大人 你想见我是吗
You summoned me, lord?
是的 我想和你谈谈
Yes, I want to talk to you.
来吧 坐下 喝点东西
Please, sit. Drink.
这...
It's, um...
这事可能有点微妙
It's a delicate matter.
你...
You...
你是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的哥哥 对吧
You are the brother of Ragnar Lothbrok, are you not?
对
I am.
你弟弟很勇敢
A spirited man, your brother.
他正直吗
Is he a fair man?
和他一起出海 你们平等吗
Does he treat you equally when you sail with him?
说重点吧
Up to a point.
原谅我的冒犯 但我觉得他喜欢支使你
Forgive me, but I think that he likes to rule you.
无论他说什么
And that whatever he says,
其实 他都认为
in actual fact, he considers himself
自己是只领头羊
to be first among equals.
我说得对吗
Am I correct?
我觉得他想...
I get the impression that he wants to...
把功劳全往自己身上揽
to take the credit for everything...
包括造船 还有西行
for building the boat, for sailing west.
他想当大英雄啊
He wants to be the hero.
这就是你们想要的结果吗
Is that what it comes down to?
功劳全归他
To him?
如果没有你 这些功劳
Would he have achieved what he has achieved
他还能得到吗
if it wasn't for you?
你觉得呢 罗洛
What do you say, Rollo?
当然不能
Of course not.
没我压根不可能
It would have been impossible.
只要我还是伯爵
As long as I am Earl,
拉格纳·罗斯布洛克就什么都不能给你
Ragnar Lothbrok can give you nothing.
而我 能给你很多
I, on the other hand, can give you a great deal.
比如 我能
I could, for example,
把你从英格兰带回来的财宝没收
confiscate the treasure that you brought back from England...
然后分给你数目客观的一杯羹
And offer you a goodly portion of it.
你会这样做吗 领主大人
Would you do that, lord?
也许会
I might.
看情况
Depends.
看什么情况决定
On what would it depend?
你的野心
Your ambition.
你想出人头地
You want to stand out.
你想成为大人物 罗洛
You want to be someone, Rollo.
你想要神恩赐于你 对吧
You want the gods to notice you, yes?
神早已恩赐于我了
They would have noticed me already.
还没有 我的朋友 你知道原因吗
Oh no, my friend. And do you know why?
你一直在拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的光芒笼罩下
Because you still walk in the shadow of Ragnar Lothbrok.
你不认为现在你应该从中走出来
Don't you think it's time you stepped out from it
让神灵看到真正的你吗
and let the gods see you for who you really are?
我要给你介绍一个人
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表