剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
♪请赐予我♪
♪More♪
♪更多♪
♪Give me more♪
♪更多♪
♪Give me more♪
♪我若有心就会爱你♪
♪If I had a heart I could love you♪
♪我若有声便会高歌♥♪
♪If I had a voice I would sing♪
♪沉沉黑夜我将苏醒♪
♪After the night when I wake up♪
♪敢问明日将奈我何♪
♪I'll see what tomorrow brings♪
♪我...我...我...♪
♪I... I... I...♪
♪我若有声就会歌♥唱♪
♪If I had a voice I would sing♪
-离赫克瑟姆还有多远 -不远了
- How far to Hexham? - It's not far.
-你确定吗 -确定
- Are you sure? - Yes!
拉格纳 罗洛
Ragnar! Rollo!
我们马上进攻吧
Let's attack straight away.
不 明天再发动袭击
No. We attack tomorrow
为什么要等
Why wait?
这是个大城镇
It is a large town.
我们的人太少了
We have only a few men.
我们最大的优势就是突袭啊
Then surprise is our biggest advantage.
阿恩
Arne,
今天星期几
what day is it today?
星期六
Saturday.
那我们明天进攻
Then we attack tomorrow.
为什么
Why?
明天你就知道了
You will understand tomorrow.
-这些陌生人是何方神圣 -我说不清
- Who were these strangers? - I cannot say.
只看到他们的船驶向海岸边
Their ship was sighted sailing up the coast.
是从没见过的船
It was a ship unlike any other.
他们不是法拉克人吗
They were not Franks, then?
不 长得很不一样 会用斧
No. They looked very different, and used axes.
大部分和巨人一样高大
Most were as tall as giants.
陛下 恐怕这些不速之客和袭击
Sire, I fear that these raiders are the same pagans
跟林第斯法恩岛修道院的异教♥徒♥是同一帮人
who attacked the monastery at Lindisfarne.
这是修道院长阿尔昆写给您的信
It is the letter that Abbot Alcuin wrote to you
说的是这些可怕的罪行
of those terrible events.
"他们来到林第斯法恩岛的教堂
"They came to the church at Lindisfarne,
野蛮地抢夺将一切毁于一旦
laid everything waste with grievous plundering,
用污浊的脚步玷污神圣的殿堂
trampled the holy place with polluted steps,
洗劫圣坛
dug up the altars
抢走神圣教堂里的所有宝物
and seized all the treasure of the holy church.
他们杀掉了几位兄弟
They killed some of the brothers,
绑走了几位
took some away with them in fetters,
有一些直接扔进了大海"
some they drowned in the sea."
这些异教♥徒♥到底从哪儿来的
Where do they come from, these pagans?
有些人说是北方来的
Some say from the north.
不管他们来自哪里
Well, wherever they come from,
在我的国家他们不被欢迎
they are not welcome in my kingdom.
今天要小心
Take care today.
别胡乱冒险
Don't take any foolish risks
记得我们不要分开
and don't get separated from the others.
我刚打算和你说这些呢 亲爱的
I was just going to say the same thing to you, my love.
别说甜言蜜语了
Enough of that talk.
天要完全亮了
It's getting light
我们已经浪费了太多时间了
and we've wasted too much time already.
还得再等一会儿
We must wait a little longer.
等 等什么
Wait? What for?
等着就是了
Just wait!
等什么
For what?
听着
And listen!
什么也没听到啊
I don't hear anything.
你到底在等什么
Well, what are you waiting for?
以上帝之名 你们到底是谁
In the name of God, who are you?
为什么来这儿
Why have you come here?
这是上帝的神圣之地
This is a place of God.
你要是不反抗 我们就不会伤害你
If you do not resist, we will not hurt you.
告诉你的信众们吧 神父
Tell that to your people, priest.
让他们不用害怕
Tell them not to be afraid.
上帝保佑你们
God bless.
他们不会伤害我们 别反抗 千万别反抗
克努特 放开她
Knut! Leave her alone!
快放开她
Leave her alone!
你管这个撒克逊人干什么 臭婊♥子♥
What do you care for this Saxon, you bitch?
克努特在哪
Where is Knut?
克努特 在哪
Where is Knut?
我杀了他
I killed him.
你 杀了他吗
You killed him?
他强♥奸♥了一个撒克逊妇女
He raped a Saxon woman.
之后又试图强♥奸♥我
Then he tried to rape me.
有没有别的人看到
Did anyone else see it happen?
那太遗憾了
That's a pity.
当时你在哪
And where were you?
等等
Hold!
什么情况
What is it?
谁在那
Who is there?!
弓箭手上前
Archers front!
盾墙
Shield wall!
站起
Stand!
推进
Rise!
打开盾墙
Open!
颠覆的龙骨之上
Up onto the overturned keel,
攀爬之心坚如磐石
clamber, with a heart of steel,
海上浪花冰冷如刺
cold is the ocean's spray...
你们死亡既已紧逼至此
And your death is on its way,
无论断头抑或溺毙
with maidens you have had your way...
人终究不免一死
Each must die some day!
-拉格纳 -补上盾墙
- Ragnar! - Close the wall!
盾墙
Shield wall!
解决他们
怎么会这样 威吉亚大人
How could this happen, my lord Wigea?
陛下 我这辈子都没见过
Sire, I have never in my life
有人会像那些北方人那样打仗
seen men fight as these northmen fight.
相信我 他们眼里只看到邪恶
Believe me, there's something devilish in the way they look,
面临死亡时无所畏惧
in their lack of fear in the face of death.
大人 你那只是绝望后的托辞罢了
My lord, that is just a counsel of despair.
那些异教♥徒♥难道不跟我们一样是人吗
Are these pagans not men, like we are?
难道受伤后不会流血吗
Do they not bleed when they are cut?
抑或他们会飞还是会喷火吗
Or do they have wings and tongues of fire?
没有 陛下
No, sire.
他们是什么人
Who are they?
我们抓住了两个守船的人
We captured two of them, who were guarding their boat.
但是完全听不懂他们在说什么
We couldn't understand anything they said at all,
除了一个词
except one word:
拉格纳
Ragnar.
拉格纳
Ragnar.
死神马上就会来带走卡库
Death is on its way to take Kauko.
不要为他哀悼 不要为他可惜
Don't grieve for him. Don't pity him.
你说他现在在哪
Guess where he is now?
女武神们正带他回瓦尔哈拉殿堂
The Valkyries are taking him home to Valhalla.
此时此刻他正在
Right at this moment he is...
他正在与众神一起畅饮麦芽酒
He is drinking ale with the gods.
对
Yes,
他甚至比我们夺回战船
he is happier than even we are,
和战利品还快乐
with our boat and... these goods.
尽管如此 他是我的族人
Even so, he was my kinsman.
我们要替他报仇
We must avenge his death.
这是以国王埃勒的名义发起的战斗
It was done in the name of king Aelle,
那么国王埃勒必须为此付出代价
and king Aelle must suffer for it.
总有一天 他会的
One day, he will...
如果众神愿意如此
If the gods will it.
看看他
Look at him,
汗如雨下
he's wetting himself.
你说话算数
You kept your word.
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表