剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
May I ask your name?
我叫亚丝拉琪
My name is Aslaug.
我们要去看看巨树那边
We're on our way to see the great ash tree.
当然了
Of course.
欢迎你跟我们同行
You are welcome to join us.
你会一同前来吗 亚丝拉琪
Will you come along, Aslaug?
西吉 发生什么事了
Siggy, what is it?
没 没什么
Oh, no, it's nothing.
前几天我去看了我的堂姐妹
Oh, I visited my cousin a few days ago.
她刚刚葬下她的小儿子
She had just buried her young son.
他怎么死了
Why did he die?
有一天他好好的
One day he was fine,
然后天突然开始发烧
and the next he caught a fever
烧到晚上一直冒汗和大哭
that made him sweat and cry out in the night,
然后第二天
and the next day...
她葬了他
She put him in the ground.
如果这是世界之树
But if it is Yggradsil,
那它必然就是
then it must be the same tree
奥丁神曾经将自己倒吊的那棵
that lord Odin once hanged himself from.
奥丁为了取得智慧失去了一只眼睛
并在世界之树上忍♥受九夜的倒吊之苦
为什么不呢
Why not?
一切皆有可能
All things are possible.
"九个漫长之夜我吊在狂风飘摇的树上
"I hung from a windy tree for nine long nights,
本段描述奥丁神的自我献祭
这里的树为连接天 地 地狱的宇宙树
被长矛刺伤
wounded by a spear,
献祭给奥丁神
dedicated to Odin,
在无人知晓的大树上
from that tree of which no man knows
在树根不断生长的大树上"
from where its roots run."
不 拜托你
No, please...
先去照顾我女儿吧
Look after my daughter... frst.
没事的
It's all right.
怎么了 小伙子
What's wrong, boy?
你说呢
What do you think?
我父亲根本是在自取其辱
My father is making a fool of himself.
他正享受美人相伴呢
He's enjoying himself in the company of a beautiful woman.
这有什么愚蠢的
What's foolish about that?
日后你也会这么做的
Some day you'll do the same thing.
如果拉葛莎在这 她会把他阉掉的
If lagertha were here, she'd cut his balls off.
她没在这不是更好吗
Then it's a good thing she's not.
听我说 朋友
Listen to me, my friend.
你的父母是出了名的恩爱夫妻
Your father and mother are a famous couple.
他们彼此相爱 大家都知道
They love each other. Everybody knows that.
你别吝啬让你♥爸♥享点有益无害的乐趣啊
So don't begrudge your old man a little harmless fun, huh?
一切都还满意吧
I trust all is to your satisfaction.
吃的东西很好
You feed me very well.
你是重要的客人
You're an important guest.
你兄弟回来之前我们不会让你无聊的
We would like to keep you entertained until your brother returns.
你总是说到我的兄弟
You always talk about my brother.
我能怎么办呢 他是你的伯爵
What choice do I have? He is your Earl.
今晚你想与哪位一起度过
Which one would you like tonight?
不如两个都带走吧
Why don't you take both of them?
不用拿女人贿赂我
I don't need to be bribed with women.
你想要什么 罗洛
What is it you want, Rollo?
你到底想要什么
What is it you really want?
赫瑞克王国
丹麦
芬里厄 那只大狼
Fenrir, the giant wolf,
人类不管怎样是无法限制住它的
could not be constrained by any means known to man.
于是矮人们锻造了条锁链
So the dwarves forged a chain,
但不是钢链
but not from metal.
人类制♥造♥的东西是无法控制住芬里厄的
Nothing made by man could constrain Fenrir.
所以他们用我们无法看见
So they forged it from the things we cannot see
和无法听见声响的东西锻造
and the things we cannot hear.
比如鱼儿的呼吸
Like the breath of a fish...
走动的猫发出的声音
the sound a moving cat makes.
他们用的是山峦的根部
The roots... of a mountain.
你知道
You know?
我当然知道了
Of course I know!
这些东西我很感兴趣
These things interest me!
我是来跟你谈谈博格首领的
I came to ask about Jarl Borg.
他不想做买♥♥卖♥♥
He won't sell.
他想要做个交易
He wants to make a deal.
我对交易不感兴趣
I'm not interested in deals.
这样会让拉格纳为难的
That would make it hard for Ragnar.
拉格纳会准确思考
Ragnar will come to the right conclusion,
做出正确的决定的
and make the right decision.
你就不担心谈判破裂吗
Don't you care if the negotiations fail?
你看
Look!
我就要死了吧
I am going to die.
不 你不会死的
No, you are not going to die.
先知估计以为
The seer might think
自己是卡特加特海峡唯一能预见未来的
that he is the only one in Kattegat with the gift of prophecy,
他错了
But he's wrong,
我知道你不会死的
and I know you are not going to die.
我应该告诉你我的真实身份
I should tell you the truth about who I really am.
我是亚丝拉琪公主
I am Princess Aslaug.
我的母亲是盾女布伦希尔德
My mother was the shield-maiden Brunhilde.
你的母亲闻名天下
Everyone knows the renown of your mother.
但我不是她
But I am not her.
我就是我
I am myself.
我的父母都死了
Both my parents are dead now,
我对他们也不甚了解
and I did not know them anyway.
你为什么要跟着我
Why did you come along with me?
因为我别无选择
Because I had no choice.
那你这又是为什么
Why did you do that?
因为我也别无选择
Because I had no choice.
我恨你
I hate you.
你真恶心
It's disgusting.
我是情难自禁
I could not help myself.
要我把这话告诉你的妻子 拉葛莎吗
Shall I tell that to Lagertha, your wife?
随便你
If you want to.
反正你不能爱她太深
You cannot love her that much after all,
不管你说什么 不管别人怎么想
No matter what you say, no matter what people think.
我不在乎别人怎么想
I don't care what people think.
我当然爱你的母亲了
Of course I love your mother.
向我发誓下不为例
Swear to me that it will not happen again.
我发誓下不为例
I swear to you it won't happen again.
我爱你
I love you.
去玩吧
Now, go play.
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
艾塞斯坦
Athelstan?
他太虚弱了 没法吃东西
He is so weak he cannot eat.
为了他 向众神祈祷吧
Pray to the Gods, please, for him.
等等 不行
Wait, no.
我说了不行
I said no.
不行
No.
众神之主
Lord of lords,
我们向您献上贡品
we make this offering to you,
希望能取悦您
hoping you will find it pleasing.
能再试试吗
Can you try a little more?
吉达
Gyda...
享受吧
Enjoy!
你在想什么啊
What's wrong with you?
我怀上你的孩子了
I'm carrying your child.
先知没像你保证你会有更多儿子吗
Did the seer not promise you more sons?
欢迎来宾们前来享用盛宴
We welcome our guests to this feast.
赫瑞克国王意下如何
Now tell us what you learned from King Horik?
他打算做出什么样的妥协
What compromises is he willing to make?
我不能先吃东西吗
Can I not eat first?
他说...
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表