剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
And into Russia.
每年
Every year,
我们都去同样的地方
we go to the same places!
但我们有其他的选择
But there is an alternative...
如果您愿意选择的话
if you choose.
对对对 选择 没错
Oh yes, yes. Choice, yes.
我听说过这些谣言和故事
I have heard of these rumors, these stories,
说如果我们西进
that if we travel west,
我们将到达一片
that we will somehow reach a land
富饶的土地
that is rich and plentiful.
但我不会拿我的船只
But I tell you that I will not risk my ships
和我的名声冒险
or my reputation
只为了这自欺欺人的幻想
on such a deluded fantasy.
它们是我的船 我付的钱
They are my ships. I pay for them.
我说去哪 它们就得去哪
And they go where I tell them to go.
这件事到此为止
Now that's the end of the matter.
尽情地吃吧
Let's feast!
让我瞧瞧
Let me see!
真是个精致的臂环
It's a fine ring.
拉格纳·罗斯布洛克
Ragnar Lothbrok,
哈拉德森伯爵要见你
Earl Haraldson wants to speak with you,
私下里谈
in private.
和你叔叔待在一起
Stay with your uncle.
拉格纳·罗斯布洛克
Ragnar Lothbrok.
请坐
Sit down.
饿了吗
Are you hungry?
是的 大人
Yes, lord.
你想在我的会堂里吃饭
You want to feast in my hall?
你想乘着我的船航行
You want to sail in my ships?
你还想跟我要什么吗
Anything else you want from me?
大人
Lord.
你总是在说西方
You keep talking about the west.
你又懂什么呢
What do you know of it, hmm?
你为何如此确定那是片富饶的土地
Why are you so certain that it's a land of great riches, hmm?
我不确定
I can't be sure.
但我相信...
But I believe that-
我不管你相信什么
I don't care what you believe.
你刚才对我无礼
You insulted me out there,
这不是第一次了
And not for the first time,
但相信我 这是最后一次了
But, believe me, it will be the last.
谁允许你离开了
Who told you you could go?
你是个农民
You are a farmer.
你应该为你得到的土地而满足
You should be content with your lot.
农场少 需求多
Farms are few and in great demand,
这里有很多人
And there are many people here
想拥有你的土地
who would like to possess your land.
你懂我的意思吗
Do you understand what I'm saying?
我明白
I understand.
那就别再多管闲事
Then don't ever stick your nose in my face again.
我不相信他 给我看好他
I don't trust him. Watch him.
我们现在去哪 我很累
Where are we going now? I'm so tired.
去和神灵对话
To talk to the gods.
我们都这么做
It's what we do.
你为何不进来 我在等你呢
Why don't you come in? I'm waiting.
请坐
Sit.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想让神灵告诉我的命运
I want to know what the gods have in store.
你的命运...
For you...
还是你儿子的
or for the boy?
我更想知道我自己的
I'm more interested in myself.
神灵希望你能有远大的前程
The gods desire you to have a great future.
我能看出这点
I see that.
但他们随时能收回这份好意
But they can withdraw their goodwill at any time.
为了拥有这远大的前程
To have this great future,
我必须要挑战权威吗
must I challenge the law?
你必须说服神灵改变既有的规则
You must convince the gods to alter the rules.
这样他们才会偏向于你
So they work in your favor.
但人类的法规
But the laws of men
却远低于神灵的旨意
are far below the workings and shapings of the gods.
那我应该将人类法规
So I should take the laws of men
掌握在自己手上吗
into my own hands?
回答我
Answer me.
你已经知晓了答案
You already have your answer.
我不知道
No, I don't.
那你自己去问神灵吧
Well, then go and ask the gods yourself.
你在害怕什么
What are you afraid of?
去外面等着
Wait outside.
好
All right.
你根本没帮到我 老顽固
You haven't helped me at all, ancient one.
也许你问错了问题
Perhaps you asked the wrong questions.
他们在哪
Where are they?
我们有位特殊的来客
We have someone special to visit.
我的孩子们在哪
Where are my sons?
你说你找到他们了
You said you'd found them.
他叫弗洛基
His name is Floki.
弗洛基
Floki?
就像神灵洛基的名字吗
Like Loki the god?
北欧神话中的火神 奥丁的兄弟
对 不过不一样
Yes, only different.
哪里不一样
How is he different?
他不是神
He's not a god.
他为什么不来"那个"...聚会呢
Why didn't he come to the thing?
因为...
Because...
因为他害羞
because he's shy.
弗洛基
Floki.
这是我的儿子 比约恩
This is my son, Bjorn.
你好
Hello.
你好吗
How are you?
很好 谢谢你 先生
Well. Thank you, sir.
让我看看
Let me see.
你有你♥爸♥的眼睛
You have your father's eyes...
真不幸
unfortunately.
为何不幸
Why unfortunately?
这意味着他将变得像你一样
It means he will be like you.
因此他会想超过你
And therefore he will want to do better than you,
而你会因为此而恨他的
And you will hate him for it.
你怎么能只看了看我的脸就知道这些呢
How can you tell that by just looking at my face?
这就跟看树是一样的
Oh, it's the same with trees.
我能知道哪棵树能刨出最好的船板
I can tell which trees will make the best planks
就仅凭肉眼辨识
just by looking at them.
我能看到树的内部
I can look inside the tree.
弗洛基是一个造船者
Floki is a boat-builder...
当然他会别的
Among other things.
这儿就有一棵
This is one.
这棵树里藏有两张近乎完美的船板
Inside this tree are two almost perfect planks.
它们将会被弯曲打磨
They will bend, then curve
就像一个女人♥大♥腿到后背的曲线那么美
like a woman's body from the thighs to the back.
当我劈开这棵树的时候我就会找到它们
When I split this tree I will find them.
你能看到那些吗
You can see that?
你认为我在开玩笑吗
Do you think I'm joking?
很多事我都开玩笑
I joke about many things
拉格纳的儿子
Son of Ragnar,
但我从来不开造船的玩笑
but never about ship-building.
你认为船只就是没有生命的东西吗
Do you imagine ships are just dead things?
我们的船怎么样了
So... What about our boat?
它能更轻一些 能承担更远大的航行
It will be lighter and carry a bigger sail.
它的结构跟其他船不一样
The construction is different.
这艘船中间有一张很牢固的木板
It's built with a strong central plank.
这张木板之上的两张列版
The two strakes above it
被我直接钉在了船肋骨的肘板上
are nailed directly onto the knees of the frame.
而其之下的列板却 看呐
But the ones below...look!
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表