剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
Oh! I want you to say hello to somebody.
我的女儿 西莉亚
This is my daughter, Thyri.
她到了嫁人的年纪了
She is soon to get married
我正在慎重考虑她的丈夫人选
and I must think very carefully about her future husband.
这个人必须有野心 前途光明
He must be a man of ambition and prospect,
就像你想的那样
as you can understand.
我原有两个儿子 但都遭到杀害了
I used to have two boys but they were killed.
所以作为我的女婿
So the man that I choose to be my son-in-law
我会予以高位
will hold a high and special place,
视他如己出
as if he were my own son.
西莉亚 和罗洛打个招呼吧
Thyri, say hello to Rollo.
您好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
可别忘了我呀 亲爱的
Don't forget about me, my love.
没忘呢
Oh, yes.
这是西吉 我的妻子
And this is Siggy, my wife.
这位是罗洛
This is Rollo.
他是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的弟弟
He is the brother of Ragnar Lothbrok.
你好 罗洛
Hello, Rollo.
我久仰你的大名
I have heard a lot about you.
据说你是一个勇猛的武士
They say that you are a great warrior.
把犯人带上来
Bring in the prisoner.
杀人犯
That murderer!
快看他
Look at him!
他带着镣铐呢
He's in chains.
这不碍事 孩子
It's all right, boy.
我们都明白来到此地的神圣职责
We are all aware of the sacred nature of our duty here.
你被带到这里 被指控为蓄意谋杀
You stand before us accused of the willful murder
我的弟弟克努特
of Knut, my brother.
克努特 你们中一些人可能知道
Knut, as some of you may know,
是我父亲的私生子
was the bastard son of my father.
但我很爱他
But I loved him...
和他亲密无间
Like a brother.
我派克努特和...
I asked Knut to...
拉格纳·罗斯布洛克一起去英格兰
To go with Ragnar Lothbrok to England,
劫掠一个小镇 带回了很多战利品
where they raided a town and brought back many spoils.
而就在他们抢劫的时候
And while they were raiding this town,
拉格纳·罗斯布洛克自作主张
Ragnar Lothbrok took it upon himself
冷血地杀害了我的弟弟
to cold-bloodedly kill my brother.
对于他这样品性的人
It's easy to imagine
做出这种事并不难理解
why a man like this would do such a thing.
他是个野心家
This is an ambitious man.
不愿分享他的战利品
He doesn't care to share his spoils,
我作为首领
and he resents the fact
他没有献上忠诚和服从
that he owes me loyalty and obedience,
他厌恶这个事实
as his chieftain.
这个人违背祖制
This is a man who does not believe in our traditions.
维京传统:自♥由♥人要无条件听从首领的命令
他不遵守我们的法则
This is a man who does not believe in our laws.
安静 安静
Silence! Silence!
你站在这儿
What do you have to say,
要明白必须讲出真♥相♥
when you stand before us,
你想说些什么吗
and know that you must tell the truth?
我杀了克努特是事实
It is that true that I killed Knut,
很不幸 他是你弟弟
sadly, your brother.
但我杀了他
But I killed him
是因为他想强♥暴♥我的妻子
when I found him trying to rape my wife.
我试问在场所有自♥由♥人
I ask all of you freemen,
如果你处于当时境地 你会怎样做
what would have you done if you were in my place?
站在那里袖手旁观
Would have you just stood back,
纵容罪人行凶吗
encouraged the culprit?
我觉得你们不会这样做
I don't think you would.
而就算当时我知道
And even if I had of known at the time
他是你弟弟
he was your brother,
我也会做同样的选择的
I would have carried out the same sentence.
你是要我们相信你的胡言乱语吗
Do you seriously ask us to believe your story?
我能证实他说的话
I can confirm the story.
你是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的妻子吗
You are the wife of Ragnar Lothbrok?
是的 领主大人
I am, lord.
你当时也在那里 多么巧的巧合啊
How extraordinary that you happened to be there at the same time.
你丈夫在说谎
Your husband is lying
而你是受他摆布的
and you are so under his thumb
他指使你为他做伪证
that he has persuaded you to lie for him.
愿雷神索尔将你劈死
May Thor strike you dead!
你说什么
What did you say?
我丈夫没有杀克努特·梭道夫
My husband did not kill Knut Tjodolf.
那是谁杀的
Then who did?
是我 是我杀了他
I did! I killed him.
他想强♥奸♥我 于是我拿刀刺他心脏
I stabbed him in the heart when he tried his best to rape me.
发生了凶杀案
A murder is committed
却只有丈夫和他妻子看到
and the only witnesses are a husband and his wife.
不幸的是 我们无法辨别谁是凶手
Unfortunately, we can't tell who committed the crime
因为他们都自称是凶手
because they both claim credit for it.
我弟弟不是你杀的
You didn't kill my brother.
瞧瞧你 怎么可能是你
Look at you, how could you?
他杀了我弟弟
He killed my brother.
拉格纳·罗斯布洛克杀了我弟弟
Ragnar Lothbrok killed my brother.
我们有证据
We have proof.
我们找到了一名凶杀目击者
We have a witness to the killing.
你说你目睹了克努特·梭道夫被杀
You say you are a witness to the death of Knut Tjodolf?
对
Yes.
你敢以臂环起誓吗
You'll swear this upon your arm ring?
是的 我在场
Yes, I was there.
我全都看到了
I saw everything.
那是谁杀死了我弟弟
So, who killed my brother?
拉格纳·罗斯布洛克杀的
Ragnar Lothbrok killed him.
无故杀害吗
In cold blood?
不 领主大人 有正当理由
No, lord. For a good reason.
拉格纳·罗斯布洛克的誓词是真的
What Ragnar Lothbrok has sworn is true.
他碰到你同父异母的弟弟强♥奸♥一个撒克逊女人
Your half-brother was caught raping a Saxon woman.
后来他又试图强♥奸♥拉格纳的夫人
Then he attempted to rape Ragnar's lawful wife,
拉葛莎 盾女
Lagertha, the shield-maiden.
真不幸
So unfortunately...
你不能惩罚他
You cannot punish him.
谁有钥匙帮我开锁呢
Now who has the key?
-过来 比约恩 -有其父必有其子啊
- Come, Bjorn. - Like father like son.
看来我永远都还不清你的人情了
It seems I owe you an eternal debt.
我知道
I know.
我很期待有一天能收回你的人情
And I look forward to collecting it.
为拉格纳干一杯
Let's drink a toast to Ragnar!
敬他的未来与自♥由♥
To his future and his freedom!
不不不
No, no, no, no.
敬朋友与自♥由♥
To friends and freedom!
敬朋友与自♥由♥
To friends and freedom!
但他永远都摆脱不了咱们了
Not that he'll ever be free of us!
跟我喝一杯不
Will you drink with me?
当然
Of course.
谢谢你照顾我孩子
Thank you for taking care of my children.
你是个好基♥督♥教♥徒♥
You're a good Christian.
我想对你说声谢谢
I wanted to say thank you.
你做了件大好事 罗洛
You did a fine good thing, Rollo.
我希望诸神都看在眼里
I hope the gods were watching.
我这样做不是为了他
I didn't do it for him.
是为了你 盾女
I did it for you, shield-maiden.
我不愿相信这个
I don't want to believe that.
拉格纳
Ragnar!
你看到哈拉德森将你无罪释放
Did you see Haraldson's face
又得给你他一半的财富时
when he had to acquit you
脸上的表情了吗
and then give you half his hoard?
他就像这样
He looked like this!
你是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克吗
Ragnar Lothbrok?
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表