剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
不
No!
今晚我就能跟儿子们一起喝酒了
Tonight I shall be drinking with our boys.
杀死他
Kill him!
杀死他
Kill him!
拉格纳伯爵万岁
Hail, Earl Ragnar.
拉格纳伯爵万岁
hail, Earl Ragnar!
拉格纳伯爵万岁
Hail, Earl Ragnar!
拉格纳伯爵万岁
Hail, Earl Ragnar!
拉格纳伯爵万岁
Hail, Earl Ragnar!
拉格纳伯爵万岁
Hail, Earl Ragnar!
拉格纳伯爵万岁
Hail, Earl Ragnar!
拉格纳伯爵万岁
Hail, Earl Ragnar.
拉格纳伯爵万岁
Hail, Earl Ragnar!
拉格纳伯爵万岁
Hail, Earl Ragnar!
坐上去
Take it!
-坐上去 -坐上去
- Take it! - Take it!
拉格纳大人
Lord Ragnar,
我来向您宣誓我的忠诚
I have come to swear to you my allegiance
从今天起效忠于您和您的家人
and fealty to you and your family from this day.
里弗 你是我的朋友
Leif, you are my friend.
还有你 托尔施泰因
And you, Torstein,
还有你 阿恩
and you, Arne,
你们都是我的朋友
you are my friends.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
托斯蒂格 拉格纳大人
Tostig, lord Ragnar.
你要立誓从今天起效忠于
Do you swear allegiance and fealty
我和我的家人吗
to me and to my family from this day forth?
你也效忠不了多久了
That won't be so long then!
我以神圣的臂环起誓
By my sacred rings I swear.
但我还有个请求 大人
But I also have a favor to ask, lord.
什么请求
What is this favor?
下一次去袭击的时候
That the next time you go raiding,
请您带上我
you take me with you.
我不想侮辱你 但事实是你...
I do not wish to insult you, but the truth is you-
我太老了吗
That I am too old?
是的 我是老了
Yes, I am old.
但是我做了一辈子的勇士
But I have been a warrior all my life.
我追随哈拉德森大人航海那么多年
Many years I sailed with lord Haraldson
与东部人战斗了那么多次
and fought battles against the Eastlanders,
眼看着年轻时的伙伴一个个死去
and I watched all the companions of my youth die.
尽管我跟他们一起在盾墙后战斗
And though I fought with them in the shield-wall,
但是刀锋从来伤不到我分毫
never once was I touched by a blade.
我年轻时的朋友和伙伴都已经死去了
All the friends and companions of my youth are dead
现在正在众神的圣殿中与亚萨神族一起
and feasting and drinking with the Aesir
享受盛宴和美酒
in the halls of the gods!
而我...
While I...
我被抛弃了
I am forsaken.
孤苦无依
Bereft.
所以 我恳求您 领主大人
Which is why, I beg you, lord,
赐予我在战斗中光荣地死去的机会
gift me the chance to die with honor in battle,
与我的朋友们在瓦尔哈拉殿堂相聚的机会
and join my friends in Valhalla.
今年夏天 我们将驾驶更多的船只西进
This summer, we shall have more ships to go west,
因为那就是我们的未来
for that is our future.
当我们回到英格兰的时候...
When we return to England...
我们带着他一起
let's take him with us!
都赞成吧
All in favor?
是的
Aye.
你没必要发誓
There is no need for you to swear.
你已经为你对我的忠诚付出了惨重的代价
You have already paid a heavy price for your loyalty to me.
尽管如此 我还是要发誓 兄弟
Nevertheless, I will swear, brother.
我发誓忠于你...
I swear to be true to you,
你的妻子及你的家人
your wife and your family...
只要你一直好运相随
as long as your good fortune holds.
我们现在怎么能平等呢 兄弟
How will we ever be equal now, my brother?
你为什么要答应哈拉德森伯爵
Why have you agreed to grant Earl Haraldson
给他如此盛大的葬礼
such a big funeral.
他不是你的敌人吗
Was he not your enemy?
但他也是一个伟大的人 一个战士
He was also a great man and a warrior.
今生 他赢得了他的声誉
He earned his renown in this life,
现在他死了 他当得起这样的葬礼
and now, in death, he deserves such a funeral.
我想给你看点儿东西
I want to show you something.
*我昨晚做了一个梦*
*I dreamt a dream last night*
*梦到丝绸跟上好的毛皮一样*
*of silk as fine fur*
*现在伯爵被尖矛刺穿*
*Now and earl is felled by spears*
*真是好可怕*
*It is horrible*
*现在看看四周*
*Now to look around*
她是谁
Who is she?
她是伯爵的一个奴隶
She's one of the earl's slaves.
他死了之后
When he died,
我们问了他所有的女奴隶
all of his slave women were asked:
谁想跟他一起死
"Who wants to die with him?"
这个女人说她想
This one agreed.
她想死
She wants to die?
其他的那些仆人在为她做死前准备
These other servants are preparing her.
*奥丁神的婢女们唱着欢歌♥*
*As the valkyries sing their song*
*奥丁神的婢女们唱着欢歌♥*
*As the valkyries sing their song*
把尸体放在长台上
Put the body on the bench.
献上我们的供品
Let's make our offerings.
你需要喝一杯 神父
You need a drink, priest.
喝吧
Drink.
喝啊
Drink!
那就是那个奴隶女孩
There's that slave girl -
那个选择死的女孩
the one who has chosen to die.
他们在做什么
What are they doing?
她在与住在里面的男人做♥爱♥
She is having sex with the men that live in there.
每个人都会对她说
Each one of them says to her:
告诉你的主人 我这么做是出于对他的爱
"Tell your master I did this out of love for him."
因为她死后不久将与她的主人相见
Because she will soon be reunited with her master in death,
她可以同他说话
and she will be able to speak to him.
安静
Silence!
比约恩 那个女人是谁
Bjorn, who is that woman?
我们称她为死亡天使
We call her the angel of death.
我看见我主人了
I can see my master!
他在瓦哈拉圣殿
He is in valhalla.
他在呼唤我
He calls me.
让我与他同去吧
Let me join him then.
我呆不下去了
I cannot stay.
你怎么了 神父
What's the matter with you, priest?
我不想看
I don't want to watch.
就是死个人罢了
It's only death!
你必须留下 不然我父亲会知道的
You will stay, or my father will hear of it.
拉格纳·罗斯布洛克万岁
Hail, Ragnar Lothbrok!
拉格纳万岁
Hail, Ragnar!
拉格纳
Ragnar!
让开
Move!
我请求您让我点燃柴堆
I ask permission to light the pyre.
我有件重要的事要告诉你 丈夫
I have something important to tell you, husband.
我又怀孕了
I am with child again.
我知道你是个男孩
I know you're a boy!
先知告诉我的
The seer told me.
以诸神之名 我的儿子啊
O by all the gods, my son,
你让我如此开心
You have made me a happy man.
你是来杀我们的吗
Have you come to kill us?
我为什么要那么做
Why would I do that?
因为拉格纳让你那么做
Because Ragnar told you to.
新伯爵一般都是这么
It is often the way that the new earl
处理旧伯爵的家人的
deals with the family of the old.
拉格纳不会杀你的
Ragnar won't kill you.
你怎么能确定
How can you be sure?
我的兄弟不怀怨恨
My brother doesn't hold grudges.
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表