剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
It's taken too long already.
过几星期 你父亲的伤就能痊愈了
In a few weeks' time your father's wounds will be healed.
如果他小心点的话
If he is careful.
你得有耐心 父亲
You must have patience, father.
你得有耐心 父亲
You must have patience, father.
闭嘴
Shut-up.
托尔施泰因
Torstein!
我发现他在沼泽里晃悠
I found him wandering around the marshes.
我迷路了
I was lost.
哈拉德森伯爵的妻子西吉
I was visited in great secrecy
偷偷来找我
by Earl Haraldson's wife, Siggy.
她说她丈夫耍了罗洛
She told me that her husband had played a trick on Rollo,
囚禁他 想找出你在哪
and imprisoned him, trying to find where you were.
后来他又严刑拷问他
Then he tortured him.
他严刑拷问我弟弟吗
He tortured my brother?
是的
Yes.
西吉很确定
Siggy is sure,
她丈夫打算杀了他
her husband means to kill him
因为罗洛不会
because Rollo will not,
无论如何都不会说你在哪
in any way, admit to where you are.
这是给你设的陷阱 拉格纳
It's a trap for you, Ragnar.
弗洛基
Floki,
我还想请你帮个忙
I have another favor to ask you.
我要你去卡特加特海峡
I want you to go in to Kattegat.
代我求见伯爵
I want you to ask for a meeting with the Earl.
见到他时
And when you meet him,
向他下战书
challenge him to a personal combat.
跟我单挑
With me.
告诉他 如果他拒绝
Tell him, if he refuses
耻辱将伴随他的余生
shame will stalk him for the rest of his life,
而奥丁将不会允许他进入瓦尔哈拉
and Odin will never permit him into Valhalla.
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表