剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
你就没有不饿过
You're always hungry.
那是当然 但不是每次都需要吃东西
Of course I am... But not always for food.
你能感觉到吗 吉达
Can you feel it, Gyda?
你能感觉到众神正在此聚集吗
Can you sense the presence of the gods gathering here?
他们离开了光明的圣殿来这里看我们
They have left their bright halls to see us.
他们确实就在这里
They are here for sure.
在我们中间穿梭
They walk among us.
对我们指指点点
And make their judgments on us.
我们什么时候开始献祭
So when do we offer our sacrifices?
节日快结束的时候
At the end of the festival.
同时 我们欢庆众神
And in the meantime, we celebrate the gods
并用所有方法享受他们的存在
and enjoy their presence in any way we can.
给艾塞斯坦一杯
Give Athelstan a drink.
神父 给你的
Priest... Your cup.
母亲 你以前来过吗
Mother, you came here before?
来过一次
Once.
你向众神祈求什么了吗
And did you ask the gods for anything?
是的 他们满足了我所有的愿望
Yes. And they granted my every desire.
这是什么
What is this?
这都是要作为祭品被杀掉的东西
These will all be killed as sacrifices.
...六 七 八 九
...Six, seven, eight, nine.
...七 八 九
...Seven, eight, nine.
九只山羊 九头猪
And nine goats, and nine pigs.
所有的都是九个
There's nine of everything!
是的 每个物种都是九个
Yes, nine of every kind.
这里呢
And this?
这是为被选中的人准备的
It's for all the humans that have been chosen.
来加入我们吧 神父
Come join us, priest.
喝吧
Drink.
喝到晚上 敬众神
Drinke till the night and to the gods.
然后...尝尝这个
And, uh, eat these.
我今天听传言说赫瑞克国王可能会亲自
I heard a rumor today that King Horik himself
参加节日
may attend the festival.
这不是传言
It is not a rumor.
我想见见他
I desire to meet him.
有很多关于他的伟大故事和传奇
There are great stories and legends told about him.
谢谢
Thank you.
你想出去 是不是
You want to go out there, don't you?
求你留下吧
Please stay.
你为什么不能留下
Why can't you stay?
神父...
Priest...
你肯定不会是累了吧 艾塞斯坦
You are surely not tired, Athelstan.
可别在这次你已经开始且必须走完的
Not on this great journey you have begun,
旅途中懈怠
and must finish.
里弗...
Leif...
如果你现在放手 我就又要摔倒了
If you let me go I will fall again.
不会的 众神会托住你的
No, the gods will hold you.
神父 我一直在等你
Priest, I have been waiting for you.
吉达 怎么了 孩子
Gyda, what is it, child?
我来月事了
I am bleeding.
那你就不再是一个孩子了
Then you are no longer a child.
原谅我
Forgive me.
你是一个女人了
You are a woman.
让我再最后搂你一次
But let me cradle you in my arms a last time,
就跟我以前经常做的一样
as I always used to do.
我真舍不得对你放手
It is hard for me to let go of you.
你为什么这么做 西莉亚
Why do you do this, Thyri?
你不明白吗
Don't you understand?
我必须这么做
I have to.
神父们 振奋点儿
Priests, stir yourselves!
-你这个愚昧的农民 -起来
- You ignorant peasant! - Wake up!
-你怎么敢打扰我们 -起来
- How dare you disturb us?! - Wake up!
滚出去
Get out!
滚出神殿
Get out of the temple!
神父们
Priests!
如果你们还想活命就赶紧停下
If you value your lives, stop this at once.
笨蛋 这是赫瑞克国王
Fools! This is King Horik.
艾塞斯坦
Athelstan,
我想让你见个人
I want you to meet someone.
你一定是拉格纳·罗斯布洛克
Ha! Ha! You must be Ragnar Lothbrok!
我必须告诉你 我很荣幸能亲眼看到你
I must tell you it is my privilege and pleasure to clap eyes on you.
你声名远扬 拉格纳·罗斯布洛克
Your reputation goes ahead of you, Ragnar Lothbrok.
我之所以知道你 是因为很多人告诉我
I know this because so many have told me
你是怎么杀了哈拉德森伯爵
how you killed Earl Haraldson
然后又造了一种新船
and then built a new kind of ship
第一个西进
were the first to sail west
并打败了一个英国国王
and defeated a king of England!
实际上 我很难相信
In fact, I can hardly believe my eyes
你现在就站在我面前
that you are standing right here in front of me.
请坐 请坐
Please, please.
旅行者和讲故事的人也描述过
Travelers and storytellers have described
您是如何登上王位的
how you came to your throne
通过逐个打败
By defeating, one by one,
杀你父亲的六个叔叔
the six uncles that killed your father.
他们还杀了我母亲
And my mother,
还有我的兄弟姐妹
and all my sisters and brothers.
我还知道你在朝上如何支持诗人
I also know how you favor the poets at your court,
你的人♥民♥遵守你的立法
and your people respect your law making,
司法和统治
your justice, and your rule.
因此 这里 就在这里
And as a consequence, here, on this site,
在诸神面前
in the living presence of the gods,
我发誓将忠诚于你
I offer you my fealty
臣服于你
and my service.
我非常乐意接受你的起誓
I accept your pledge, with a glad heart.
作为回报 我能为你做什么
What can I do for you in return?
你可以与我携手合作
You could join forces with me.
我对我迄今为止
I am not satisfied
所取得的成就并不满意
with what I have achieved so far.
我想派几支更大的突击队去西方
I want to send bigger raiding parties to the west;
没错 去掠夺
Yes, to plunder,
同时也探索新大♥陆♥
but also to explore new lands.
西方还有别的土地吗
There are other lands to the west?
有一个名叫法兰克的国家
There is a kingdom called Frankia
其幅员之辽阔 物产之丰富
A kingdom far larger, far richer,
和国力之强盛 都远胜过英格兰
and far more powerful than England.
埃塞斯坦 过来
Athelstan, come.
过来
Come.
这家伙就见识过
This man has seen it.
我是一名英格兰基♥督♥教僧侣
I was a christian monk in England.
我以传教士身份云游四方
I traveled to other lands as a missionary.
我听说过基♥督♥徒
I have heard of Christians,
和他们信仰的神
and of their god.
你现在还是基♥督♥徒吗
And are you still a Christian?
不
No.
当然不是
Of course not!
基♥督♥徒怎么会游走于我们的诸神之间呢
How could you be a christian and walk among our gods?
我对你提的新冒险很有兴趣
I share your appetite for new adventure,
拉格纳·罗斯布洛克
Ragnar Lothbrok,
我也非常乐意与你携手合作
and I will gladly join forces with you,
作为国王 我自然不支持
Since, as king, I am naturally not in favor
我的伯爵或者别人
Of individual enterprise
自立门户
by my earls, or anyone else.
但相信我 当诗人们述说起
But, believe me, I will be happy enough
我们北欧人西航 发现新世界时
just to have my name linked with yours
我倒很愿意我的名字与你们的
when the poets tell the story of how we norsemen sailed west
联♥系♥在一起
and discovered new worlds.
请过来 吃饭吃饭
Please, come. Eat, eat.
你为什么跑回来
Why did you bother to come back?
我饿了
I was hungry.
你睡了多少女人
How many women have you been with?
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表