剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
Ah, yes.
这些阴影来自于地狱
The shadows come from hell's hall.
没有人可以抓住他们 即使是神灵
No one can ensnare them, not even the gods.
他们想要什么
What is it that they want?
你身上的某种东西
To take something from you.
我的命吗
My life?
不 对你来说远比命重要的东西
No, something far more important to you than that.
那是我丈夫的命吗
My husband's life?
告诉我
Tell me.
为什么你们都要强迫我 让我发现这不幸
Why must you all force me up and unearth me to sorrows?
你丈夫正处于危险之中
Your husband is in danger,
但不危及性命
But not for his life.
他面对的危险来自于这个有魔力的世界
He is in danger from the magical world.
怎么危险
How?
回答我
Answer me.
我不想泄露天机的 我不会再多说了
I was unwilling to speak and I will say no more now!
罗洛
So, Rollo,
你跟你哥哥相处得怎么样
how do you get on with your brother?
我们相处得很融洽
We get along fine.
为什么会相处不好呢
Why shouldn't we?
没什么
No reason.
只不过不是所有的兄弟都会相处融洽的
But not all brothers get on so well.
这是我的自身经验
I know that from personal experience.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我也有过一个弟弟
I too had a brother.
我爱他
I loved him.
我们关系很好 所谓血浓于水
We were very close, as befits blood brothers.
我们一起在盾墙后战斗
We fought together in the shield-wall.
连女人都共享
We shared the same women.
我父亲被杀之后
When my father was killed,
代替他成为首领的竞争很激烈
there was fierce competition to replace him as Jarl.
尽管我是他长子
And although I was his eldest son
我都不确定我会不会成功
I was not sure I was going to succeed.
但我还是在竞争中当选了
However, I was elected at the thing.
我们大摆筵席来庆祝
We had a feast to celebrate.
我妻子也在场
My wife was there...
我那年轻漂亮的妻子
my young, beautiful wife -
当时我们刚刚结婚
we'd just gotten married -
还有其他投票反对我的人都在
and all the others who had stood for election against me.
我弟弟毒杀了他们 所有人
My brother poisoned them... All.
我得以幸免仅仅因为
I only survived because...
在庆祝会上我妻子拿走了我要喝的那杯酒
My wife took the cup I was about to drink from
然后一饮而尽
and drained it herself in celebration.
我永远忘不了她的尖叫声
I will never forget her screams.
我的余生都会被她的尖叫声
It's my wife's screams that will haunt me
纠缠不休
for the rest of my life.
我弟弟否认这是他的责任
My brother denied responsibility,
但是他的罪行昭然可见
but his guilt was too obvious.
所以我亲手刺瞎了他
So I blinded him with my own hands,
并活活烧死了他
and then I burned him alive.
从此我就看透了兄弟之情
That's what I know about the love between brothers.
拉格纳永远不会做这种事情
Ragnar would never do such a thing.
当然不会
Of course not.
是不会 你哥哥不一样
No, your brother is different.
你哥哥是一个伟大的男人
Your brother's a great man,
一个伟大的勇士
a great warrior.
我也是
As am I.
我可以肯定你也是
I'm sure you are.
但我至今还没听说过你的大名
And yet I've never heard of you.
我们的营地设在这里
Our camp is set up over here.
上游的瀑布下面有很多鱼
There's some excellent fishing, upstream, under the waterfall.
我去
I will go.
我也去 大家都知道
And I also, for everybody knows...
三只眼总比一只眼好用
three eyes are better than one.
你们 把脸转过去
You! Look away!
-你们是谁 -马上把脸转过去
- Who are you? - Look away at once!
那我们应该看什么
What are we suppose to be looking at?
我是瞎子 看见没 我什么都看不到
I'm blind! See?! I can't see anything!
阿恩
Arne!
怎么 你要杀了我们
What? You're going to try to kill us
来保全我们主人的名誉吗
for protecting the reputation of our mistress?
不知廉耻
Ha! Shame on you!
我们是无意间撞到了你们主人
We came upon your mistress by chance.
我们没来过这里
We are strangers here,
我们是博格首领的客人 要去巨树那里
traveling to the great ash tree, guests of Jarl Borg.
博格首领
Jarl Borg?
那你们怎么不早说
Then why didn't you say so at once?
我们原本刚准备回去骑马的
We will just return to our horses then.
你们偷♥窥♥我
You spied on me.
我们没有恶意
We meant no harm.
他们说他们是博格首领的客人
They say they are guests of Jarl Borg.
就你们两个人吗
Are you alone?
我们正跟着拉格纳·罗斯布洛克伯爵出行
We are traveling with Earl Ragnar Lothbrok.
那我觉得拉格纳伯爵就得替你们向我道歉了
Then I think that Earl Ragnar owes me an apology on your behalf.
你们觉得呢
Don't you?
我从来不知道鲜鱼也能拿盐弄着吃
I never knew that fresh fish was also packed in salt.
这不是我们的错
Listen, it's not our fault.
我们不巧看到了她洗澡
We just saw her bathing.
那我们还能怎么办
What were we supposed to do?
捕你们的鱼
Fish.
你是没有看到她 拉格纳
You did not see her, Ragnar.
所以你们被抓个正着
So you get your cheek slashed
现在我还要为了你俩
and now I'm supposed to apologize
盯着一个裸体看而道歉
for you two staring at a naked body.
她就是这么说的
That's what she said.
那她是谁 觉得自己的裸体如此金贵
Who is she, anyway, to put such a high price on her nakedness?
我们没问
We didn't ask.
我好奇了
I'm intrigued.
有什么好好奇的
What's so intriguing?
有时候神会把这种事作为某种测试
Sometimes the gods put things like this in front of us
摆在我们面前
as some kind of test.
她给我设了个挑战 而我决定应战
She has set me a challenge and I am up to task.
比起你说的她的美貌 我对我怀疑的
See, I'm less interested in what you say is her beauty,
她的智慧更感兴趣
than what I suspect is her wit.
所以告诉她
So tell her
我邀请她来做客
I invite her here to join us...
她要既不♥穿♥衣也不裸体地来
neither dressed nor undressed.
还有什么
What else?
既不饿也不饱地来
Neither hungry nor full,
既不让人陪伴也不独自现身地来
neither in company nor alone.
你能记住这些吗
Can you remember all of that,
独眼
one eye?
先知跟你说什么了
What did the seer tell you?
他说是真的 拉格纳现在有危险
He said that it's true; that Ragnar is in danger.
谁要害他
From whom?
我不知道
I don't know.
你觉得会是谁
Who do you think?
我觉得危险来自于他自己
I think he is in danger from himself.
拉格纳伯爵 我如你要求来见你了
So, Earl Ragnar, I come to you as you desired:
既不♥穿♥衣也不裸体
neither dressed nor undressed,
既不饿也不饱
neither hungry nor full,
既不独自现身 也不让人陪伴
neither alone... nor yet in company.
我通过你的测试了吗
Do I pass your test?
我向你道歉
I owe you an apology.
接受你的道歉
I accept.
我能请你吃一些 可怕的加了盐的鱼吗
Could I offer you some, uh, horrible salted fish?
我很有兴趣
I'm very tempted.
对鲜鱼也会有厌倦的时候
You can get tired of fresh fish.
来吧
Come.
请坐
Sit, please.
我可以问你叫什么吗
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表