剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表
你为何轻易地抛弃了所有东西
Why did you give everything away so easily?
我们浪费了时间
We wasted our time.
我压根就不应该相信你
I never should have believed in you.
他想找个理由杀了我们
He was looking for an excuse to kill us.
在如此悲惨无意义的死亡之后
Why would we go to Valhalla
我们为何还要去瓦尔哈拉殿堂
after such miserable and pointless deaths?
北欧神话主神兼死亡之神奥丁接待英灵的殿堂
兄弟 相信我
Brother, believe me,
一切仍未结束 这只是开始
this is not the end, it's just the beginning.
那么...
Well...
至少我们没轻易的放弃所有东西
At least we didn't give everything away so easily.
这是你选的东西吗
That's your one thing?
他不会发现的
How should he ever find out?
你个傻子
You idiot!
奥丁神会希望我们做这么傻的事吗
Would Odin expect us to do anything so stupid?
你有你的奥丁神 我有我的
You have your odin and I have mine.
你怎么不去喝个酩酊大醉
Why don't you go get drunk
然后把这些都花在嫖♥妓♥上
spend all this on whores.
来确保伯爵知道
Make sure the Earl really finds out
你偷了他的东西
that you stole from him.
宝贝真多啊
What a hoard is this!
的确很多
What a hoard it is.
看到你所做的一切了吗 我的领主
See what you've done, my lord?
永远不要怀疑你的权威
Never doubt your power.
区区几句话
With just a few words
你就剥夺了拉格纳·罗斯布洛克所有财富
you stripped Ragnar Lothbrok of all his treasure.
他对你来说什么也不是
He's nothing to you
你才是掌权者
and you are all power
至高无上
all authority.
你想要什么都行
You can have whatever you want.
他们跟我说你会回来的
They told me you'd come home!
父亲 你回来了
Father! You're home!
小伙子
Little man...
你去到西方了吗
Did you reach the west?
你承诺过的那些财宝呢
Where's all the treasure you promised?
全都被伯爵拿走了
The Earl took it all for himself.
但那是我找到了宝藏 我也装了一船宝贝回来
But I found it, and it filled the boat.
我相信你
I believe you.
你该相信我
You ought to believe me.
这是寺里的神父 他能证明这一切
This is a priest from the temple to prove it.
神父 这是我的家人
Priest! This is my family.
他叫艾塞斯坦
His name is Athelstan.
尽管他是外邦人 但他会说我们的语言
Although he's a foreigner, he speaks our language
是吧
don't you?
会说一点
A little, yes.
你的头上怎么了
What is wrong with your head?
我们成为僧侣的时候剃光了头发
When we become monks, they cut our hair.
这是我们的标记
It marks us out.
你是一位神父 你最喜欢哪个神
If you're a priest, which God do you like best?
世上就只有一个神
There is only one God.
拿着 你们可以摸摸他
Here, you can touch him.
我们要留下他吗
Are we keeping him?
你好
Hello.
我想念你的味道 想念你的身体
I've missed your smell and your body.
你为什么穿这个
Why do you wear this?
所有的僧人都穿
All monks do.
看他的脚
Look at his feet.
艾塞斯坦
Athelstan.
艾塞斯坦 我们想问你件事
Athelstan, we want to ask you something.
跟我们一起尽享欢愉吧 神父
Come and join us, priest.
来吧
Come on.
你不想爽一下吗
Don't you want to?
你会很享受的
You'll enjoy it.
我是一名僧人
I am a monk.
我发过誓要禁欲的
I have taken vows of celibacy.
我不能碰女人
I cannot touch a woman.
我从没碰过
I never have.
你不想试试吗
Wouldn't you like to?
那是有罪的
It would be a sin.
谁会知道呢
Who would know?
上帝会知道的
God would know.
如果他恰巧没看见呢
What if he looked the other way?
那你和你的上帝...睡去吧
Go to sleep then... with your God.
你想要这个吗 这有好多...
Is this what you wanted? There are so many...
比约恩 你在干什么
Bjorn, where are you going?
去吃早饭去
Time for breakfast.
你多大了 孩子
What age are you, boy?
十三岁
Thirteen.
十三岁
Thirteen.
我儿子如果健在也该有这么大了
The age my boy would have been.
那些男人们很快就要去进行夏天劫掠了
The men will soon be going on the summer raids
你想去吗
Are you looking forward to joining them?
我做梦都想
I dream of it.
我已经是一个优秀的斗士了
I'm already a good fighter
就像我爸爸一样
like my father was.
所以我才选你
That's why I chose you
你肩宽体强
because you're broad and strong.
够深了
That's deep enough.
过来
Come.
你为什么把这些财宝都埋了
Why are you burying all this treasure?
你什么都不知道吗 孩子
Don't you know anything, boy?
奥丁神保证人死后
Odin promises that a man will have the use
可以在死去并于瓦尔哈拉殿堂复活之后
of everything he has hoarded up after he is dead
使用他累积的所有财富
and wakes up again in Valhalla.
但是宝藏需要保卫
But the hoard needs protection,
需要有人来照看
somebody to look after it...
这一世 和下一世
In this life... and the next.
这一世你已经看够了 孩子
You've already seen enough of this life, boy.
不能再喝了
No more.
我们不喜欢让在我们家的人饿着或渴着
We don't like those in our house to go hungry or thirsty.
我对英格兰很好奇
I am very curious about England.
有没有一个国王
Does it have one king
统治整个国家
who rules over the whole country?
有四个国王
There are four kingdoms
统治四个王国
with four kings.
你们登陆的是诺森布里亚王国
You landed in the kingdom of Northumbria.
位于英国北方
诺森布里亚的国王叫埃勒
The king of Northumbria is called Aelle.
他是一个很伟大的国王
He is a great king.
非常强大
A powerful king.
那他的人为什么不保护你们的寺院
Then why did his men not protect your temple?
你们去之前
Before you came,
我们的修道院根本不需要被保护
we had no need to protect our monastery.
我们那里很和平
We lived in peace.
人人都尊它为上帝之所
Everyone respected it as a place of God.
你们的上帝为什么需要银器和金器
Why does your God need silver and gold, hmm?
他一定很贪婪
He must be greedy...
跟洛基一样
Like Loki!
我们也有贪婪的神明
We have greedy gods too.
我的上帝不贪婪
My God is not greedy.
他的王国不属于这个世界
His kingdom is not of this world.
那为什么他的王国里满是财富
Then why is his kingdom so full of treasure?
基♥督♥教众将他们的财富
Christian people give away their riches
送给教堂和修道院
to the churches and monasteries
以救赎他们的灵魂
in order to save their souls.
他们的灵魂是什么
What are their souls?
我想学一些你们的语言
I want to learn some of your language.
你愿意教我吗 神父
Will you teach me, priest?
你 过来
You. Come.
拉格纳·罗斯布洛克
Ragnar Lothbrok.
领主大人
My lord.
剧集 | 维京传奇 | 导航列表