剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表
这是拉丁语 "当个无知的女人真羞耻"
It's Latin for "Such a shame to be an ignorant woman".
忍♥忍♥吧 亲爱的
Live with it, love.
你好歹给我点表演建议行吗?
Can you at least give me some performance notes?
好吧 首先 你的声音
All right. Well, your voice, for starters.
过于甜美
It's too nice.
这个角色的声音得是原始且尖利的 像这样
It needs to be all raw and squeaky, like this.
"凯撒 我求求你 今天不要去首都"
"Caesar, I beg you, go not into the capital today."
好吧 那从我的体型上看呢?
Well, what about my physicality?
毫无疑问至少我走路像一个女孩吧?
Surely at least I move like a girl?
好吧 我猜
Well, I suppose.
有点像 虽然如果在你的紧身胸衣里
A bit. Although it'd be better with
挂两个半个椰子就更好了
two half-coconuts shoved down your bodice.
除非它们装不进去 不是吗?
Except they wouldn't fit, would they?
因为你的真胸没有给假胸预留位置
No room for falsies cos of your realies.
多么残酷的讽刺
Such curel irony.
啊 凯特! 你在这里吗? 太好了
Ah, Kate! Are you here? Splendid.
宝特姆 麦芽酒和馅饼
Bottom, ale and pie.
你再说句早安就更好了
Good morrow'd be nice.
哦 糟糕的旅程
Oh, terrible journey.
一个像同性恋的傻子
Some pasty-brained arse-mungel
决定卧轨自杀
decided to kill himself on the track.
哦
Ohh.
我讨厌那样
I hate that.
自私至极 跳湖去啊!
So selfish. I mean, jump in a lake!
吃毒药啊! 用剑砍啊!
Eat some hemlock! Fall on your sword!
用根柴火棍去激怒一头巨熊啊!
Agitate a large bear with a small stick!
只要别当着我面把你自己扔在
Just don't throw yourself
我前面那个该死的车厢下面!
under the bloody carriage in front of mine!
自私的混♥蛋♥
Selfish bastible.
他们没有封路吗?
They didn't close the road?
他们当然封了那条该死的路!
Of course they closed the bloody road!
看在上帝的份上 为什么?
I mean, why, for God's sake?
到底什么原因?
Just why?
那个人都死了
The man is dead.
一节相当大的车厢
There is a large cart
从他的胯部一直碾到他的头盖骨
track running from his crutch to his cranium.
勉强把他的残骸凑一凑然后放袋子里
Scrape him up and put him in a bag.
勉强把他的残骸凑一凑然后放袋子里就行了!
Just scrape him up and put him in a bag!
但是 哦 不行 那意味着错过
But, oh, no. That would mean passing up
促使公众因挫败感而发疯的机会
the opportunity to drive the public insane with frustration
而且 面对事实 这是英国
and, let's face it, this is England,
所以那不会发生的
so that ain't gonna happen.
太让人失望了
So frustrating.
而且更糟的是 我们停滞的车厢
And to top it all, our stalled coach
还得载着乘客们
had to take on passengers
从那自私的混♥蛋♥猛摔进的那条轨道上驶过
from the one under which the selfish bastible had hurled himself.
突然间 我发现我自己挤在一个俗气的
Suddenly, I find myself squeezed next to an oafish groundling
全程都在抚摸他的小猪的笨蛋旁边
who spent the entire journey stroking his porker.
我猜那是在消磨时间
I suppose it passes the time.
一头猪 宝特姆 一头猪
A pig, Bottom. A pig.
他把培根带回家作为他的女儿的嫁妆
He did carry home bacon for his daughter's dowry,
还有虱蚤在那头猪的身上爬来爬去
and the beast crawled with vermin.
一头猪身上带着的跳蚤多得就像
'Twas not so much a pig that had fleas
是跳蚤们带了一头猪一样可是不多见的!
as fleas that had a pig!
我常常一边脚踩跳蚤
Whenever I crush fleas,
一边练习舞蹈
I always use the time to practise my dancing.
如你所知 音乐和舞蹈是演员们的基本能力
As you know, music and dance are key skills for actors.
凯特...
Kate...
赶紧停下来
Stop it now.
我们一周要讨论这个问题十七次
We go through this 17 times a week.
我知道我说过我会帮忙
I know I've said I'd help
但是你当不了演员
but you can't be an actor.
你是一个女孩
You're a girl.
你把椰子放在哪里呢?
Where would you put the coconuts?
我早说过了
That's what I said.
太不公平了!
So unfair!
大家早安! 我自己进来了
Morning, all! Let myself in.
像去我想去的地方一样 越来越容易了
Kind of go where I please. It's just easier.
哦 基特! 不 不 永远欢迎你来! 永远
Oh, Kit! No, no. Always welcome! Always.
- 早安 马洛先生 - 凯特小姐
- Good morrow, Mr Marlowe. - Mistress Kate.
- 随便些 别客气 - 好的
- Make yourself at home. - Yeah, did that.
见到你太棒了 基特
It's brilliant to see you, Kit.
你那么酷又那么自信
You're so cool and confident.
跟你做朋友常常
Being your mate always
让我觉得自己也挺酷挺自信
makes me feel a bit more cool and confident.
当然了 那么 坊间传言你在写另一部戏剧
Of course it does. So, whisper is you're writing another play.
好好工作 老兄 我都不知道你哪儿来的精力
Good work, that man. I can't think how you find the energy.
事实上 我在写少年情事的同时
Actually, I have several on the go at present,
眼下也在忙着其他几个剧本
alongside my teen romance.
大多都只是构思而已
Mainly just ideas.
驯鼠记
The Taming Of The Vole,
The Taming Of The Shrew
是我非常喜欢的一部
which I quite like.
实际为《驯悍记》 莎士比亚早期喜剧
维罗纳十七绅士
Seventeen Gentlemen Of Verona.
Two Gentlemen Of Verona
那... 那部需要删减
That... That needs trimming.
实际为《维罗纳二绅士》 莎士比亚早期喜剧
仲夏夜的离奇怪谈
A Midsummer Night's Whimsical Old Tosh.
不过还需要一点儿灵感
Still looking for the big idea there.
我早告诉过你 直接叫仲夏夜之梦就行了
I've told you. Just say it's a dream.
如果说它是一个梦的话
You can get away with any old dung-balls
就不用管那些陈词滥调了
if you say it's a dream.
说的真对 宝特姆
Exactly, Bottom.
希望在用这种懒惰的借口之前 我的羽毛笔
And I hope my quill does wither on Miss Clucky's arse
已经在克拉鸡的屁♥股♥上枯萎了
before I resort to such a lazy cop-out.
Honeydew Inc公♥司♥的吉祥物
现在说的都是一些不怎么样的剧本
It's all a bit "So what?"
还有别的吗 威廉?
So far, Will. You got any more?
吉尔福德的商人?
The Merchant Of Guildford?
- 算是不错的吧 - 不算
- Kind of works. - Kind of doesn't.
错误的喜剧
A Not Very Funny Story About Errors.
啊
Ouch.
当然 他们都还需要加工
They all need work, of course,
不过我已经写完一部了 而且我觉得写的很好
but I have one finished, and I'm really pleased with it.
苏格兰女王玛丽的悲惨历史
The Tragical History Of Mary, Queen Of Scots.
哦 来说说这个吧! 我喜欢这个
Oh, yes, now we're talking! I'm loving that.
还是一个女人戏份很多的剧本
And such a strong part for a woman.
你是指 男人扮演的女人
You mean, for a man playing a woman.
显然女人是不能演戏的
Women can't act, obviously.
我就是这样告诉她的
That's what I said.
- 不然把椰子放在哪里? - 没有地方!
- Where would you put the coconuts? - No room!
特指男人扮演女人时需要在胸前放椰子
求求你了 莎士比亚先生
Please, Mr Shakespeare.
我会很努力的
I would work so hard.
我知道我只是一个无知的女人
I know I am only an ignorant woman
但是我读过《苏格兰教会史》
but I have read Historia Gentis Scotorum
苏格兰学者兼历史学家托马斯邓普斯特所著
所以我了解一些斯图尔特王朝女王背后的故事
and so know something of the Stuart queen's back story.
斯图尔特王朝曾统治过英格兰 爱尔兰 苏格兰
一个聪明却思想危险的女孩 凯特
A clever girl's an ugly girl, Kate.
凯特 就这样吧
Kate, let it lie.
女人是不允许演戏的
Women are not allowed to act.
生活在一个没有女权的时代真是太痛苦了!
It's so cruel to live in times when women are denied everything!
小妞们 哈?
Birds, eh?
感情用事
So emotional.
她们只是二等公民 不要理会她们
They're second-class citizens. Get over it.
无论如何 基特 我在和你说我的新剧本
Anyway, Kit, I was telling you about my new play.
它会被呈递给皇后郡雷维尔的领主
It is to be presented to the Master of the Revels
当时的戏剧审查机构
有可能会在女王陛下面前演出
that it may be performed before Her Majesty.
哦 是的! 那真是太好了!
Oh, yes! That'll be great!
不过如果由我来呈递的话可能会更好
Except probably better if I presented it.
只是一个建议
Just a thought.
又来了 先生 坚定点儿
剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表