剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表
罗瑟琳? 谁是罗瑟琳?!
Rosaline? Who is Rosaline?!
你说过你爱的是我! 你的凯特!
You said you loved me! Your Kate!
凯特? 亲爱的凯特?
Kate? Love Kate?
他说过他爱的是我!
Thou said thou didst love me!
你的索斯·奎克莉夫人
Your Mistress Sauce Quickly.
好极了 伙计! 喧闹作乐
Bravo, lad! I see you've been roistering,
这才是一个剑桥大学生的样子
as a varsity man should.
还有 莎士比亚先生
And, Master Shakespeare,
看起来你已经治好了
it seems you have cured
我的侄子的那些对浪漫的愚蠢想法
my nephew of all silly notions of romance.
呃 没错 的确可以这么说
Well, yes, I think you could say we've done that.
好极了
Bra-vo.
不过现在是怎么回事?
But look now, what's this?
他怎么晕在盘子上了
Why, he's passed out in his plate.
你们一定认为他已经在剑桥了啊!
You'd think he was at Cambridge already!
雅芳河畔斯特拉特福
我们把他送去了剑桥 毫无意外
We took him to Cambridge, where, not surprisingly,
他们发现他冰冷 不肯配合
they found him cold, unco-operative
还想在不努力又没天分的情况下得到晋升
and expecting advancement without effort or talent.
总而言之 英国权贵人物里完美的一员
In short, a perfect member of the English Establishment.
虽然他的尸体会在毕业之前慢慢腐烂
Although he will have decomposed long before he graduates,
我觉得他会得第一
I imagine he'll get a first.
令人惊叹的历险记 老公
Amazing tale, husband.
尤其是女仆让自己在墓穴中假死
Particularly the bit about the maid drugging herself in a tomb,
只为了让她的爱人以为她死了
only for her young lover to think
并在她醒来之前自杀
her dead and killing himself before she wakes up.
没错
Yes.
要是我能这么容易想出自己戏剧的结局就好了
If only I could think of an ending for my play as easily.
剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表