剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表
不用
Never.
我会立马离开这里
I will leave this place at once
然后把世界翻个底朝天直到找到我的罗瑟琳
and search the world until I find my Rosaline.
我恐怕那是不可能的
I'm afraid that's out of the question.
那我就自杀
Then I will kill myself.
罗瑟琳 罗瑟琳!
Rosaline, Rosaline!
为什么你偏偏是罗瑟琳呢?
Wherefore art thou Rosaline?
莎士比亚先生 我背了一句朱丽叶的台词
Mr Shakespeare, I've learned one of Juliet's speeches,
如果你让我展示...
and if you'll just let me show you what I...
凯特 我真的 真的很忙!
Kate, I'm really, really busy!
"姓名本来是没有意义的 不是吗?
"What's in a name?
我们称之为玫瑰的这一种花
That which we call a rose
要是换了个名字 它的香味还是同样的芬芳"
By any other name would smell as sweet."
- 不是现在 凯特! - 对不起
- Not now, Kate! - Sorry.
现在 弗洛里安先生 别犯傻了
Now, Master Florian, don't be foolish.
你必须忘了罗瑟琳
You're going to have to put Rosaline out of your mind.
罗瑟琳?
Rosaline?
罗瑟琳?
Rosaline?
这个讨厌的罗瑟琳荡♥妇♥是谁?
Who's this foul trollop Rosaline?
是谁 我以为她是你的爱人
Why, your love, I thought.
凯特...
Kate...
凯特才是我的爱人 我除了凯特谁都不爱
Kate be my love. I will love none but my Kate.
凯特? 你... 你...
Kate? You... You...
是说我们的那个凯特吗?
You mean, our Kate?
她呼吸的地方 鲜花盛开
Where she breathes, flowers bloom.
她唱歌♥的地方 精灵起舞
Where she sings, pixies dance.
就连她胃胀气时放的屁
Her most blowingly flatulent fartle-barfle
都比阿♥拉♥伯半岛上所有的香料芬芳!
be more sweetly scented than all the perfumes of Arabia!
好吧 你这话肯定不对
Well, you see, you're wrong there.
她的确是一个漂亮姑娘
She's not a bad-looking bird,
但是我告诉你
but let me tell you,
如果她真在房♥间里放了那么一个
if she leaves one hanging in a room,
一小时后你还闻得到呢
you're still chewing on it an hour later.
我的凯特让蜡烛闪耀光芒
My Kate does teach the candles to burn bright.
凯特 凯特!
Kate, Kate!
哎呀! 我得把他说的这些记下来
Zounds! I've got to get some of this stuff down.
他是我的罗密欧 是吧?
He is my Romeo, all right?
而且有点幸运的是
And what a bit of luck,
他对我们的凯特那么激动!
him going all diddly-doodah over our Kate!
我们本是他的狱卒
We'd thought to be his jailer
但是再坚固的镣铐还能比爱情
but what better chains to keep him close
更能拴得住他吗?
than those of love?
莎士比亚先生...
Mr Shakespeare...
刚刚发生了一件特有趣的事情
Something quite interesting has just happened.
我知道 凯特 弗洛里安先生对你有好感
Yes, I know, Kate. Master Florian has taken a shine to you.
你就陪他玩一个星期 可以吗?
Just string him along for a week, will you?
让他在你的阳台下唱歌♥
Let him sing beneath your balcony,
给你写十四行诗 什么的
write you sonnets, that sort of thing.
我保证没什么大事的
I'm sure it's nothing serious.
它...
It is...
是一件相当大的事情
quite serious.
他向我求婚了
He's asked me to marry him.
哦...
Well...
哦 真感人...
Well, that's very sweet...
结婚吗?!
Marry?!
他不能娶你!
He can't marry you!
罗瑟琳是爵士的女儿
Robert Greene thought
罗伯特·格林都觉得
Rosaline not good enough for his precious Florian
她配不上他的宝贝弗洛里安
and she be the daughter of a knight.
而你的母亲是给我洗裤子的!
Your mum washes my puffling pants!
是的 但是又不是罗伯特·格林要娶我
Yes, but 'tis not Robert Greene who would marry me.
要娶我的人是弗洛里安
'Tis Florian.
而且如果他娶了我
And when he does,
我的身份可就大大地...
my station will be somewhat elevated...
提升了 我可能会
considerably, I might add,
在你之上
above you own.
但是... 凯特 如果你嫁给弗洛里安
But... but, Kate, if you marry Florian,
他的叔叔会怪到我头上
his uncle will blame me
并永远不批准我的戏剧演出
and never license another of my plays.
嗯! 可这又不关我事 不是吗?
Hmm! It's not my problem, though, is it?
尤其是因为你不让我扮演朱丽叶
Particularly since you won't let me play Juliet,
即使我那么有才华
even though I'd be brilliant,
而且那还是我的梦想
and it's my dream.
但是 凯特 你清楚地知道
But, Kate, you know very well
让女孩们做任何有趣的事情
that it is illegal
都是违法的行为
for girls to do anything interesting.
正因为如此...
Thus...
我们唯一的出路就是结婚
our only recourse is to marry,
但是如果我们嫁得好
and if we can marry rich,
让那些傻瓜对我们一片痴心 那么...
besotted idiots, then...
一切会变得更好
all the better.
宝特姆 我们必须阻止这场婚姻
Bottom, we have to stop this marriage.
我们必须转移那个男孩的注意力!
We must distract the boy!
好的 不是什么难事
Well, that shouldn't be difficult.
那个好色的小娘娘腔喜欢一切穿裙子的
The randy little ponce fancies anything in a skirt.
说的没错 是的
That's right. Yes, of course.
所以... 所以我们只需要找到
So... so all we need to do is find
一个穿裙子的但是他肯定不能娶的人
someone in a skirt whom he definitely can't marry.
哦 天哪 太明显是谁了!
Oh, my God, it's so obvious!
呜呼 先生们!
Woo-hoo, masters!
看 我在这里!
See, here I am!
索斯·奎克莉夫人
Mistress Sauce Quickly,
一个羞涩而顺从的年轻女仆
a shy but biddable young maid,
她非常成熟...
who is all ripe...
且性感和伤感并存
and hot and drippy.
奏乐!
Players!
# 她渴望她的真爱快乐 #
# She that craves her true love's joy #
# 带着那 嘿 哦 那风和雨 #
# With a hey, ho, the wind and the rain #
# 将为一个英俊的男孩竭尽全力 #
# Will do the lot for a handsome boy #
# 对于女仆 她每天都为此发疯 #
# For the maid, she bonkers every day. #
那么 弗洛里安先生? 你...
Well, Master Florian? What...
你觉得索斯·奎克莉夫人怎么样?
What think you of Mistress Sauce Quickly?
她有没有
Does she not make
让你的下半身颤抖
your loins tremble
让你的遮阴袋哭泣 "嗷呜 嗷呜"?
and your codpiece cry, "Woof, woof"?
你瞎了吗?
Are you blind?
她看起来像是一个穿裙子的男人!
She looks like a man in a dress!
而且 我是为凯特而来
Besides, I am spoken for my Kate.
但是凯特结婚之前都要保持贞洁...
Ah, but Kate be pure and chaste till wed...
然而索斯·奎克莉夫人许诺
while Mistress Sauce Quickly doth promise
晚饭前和你做很多事情呢
the lot before dinner.
这倒不错
Not a bad point, actually.
亲爱的 晚安!
Sweet, good night!
这爱情的花蕾 经过夏日的暖风吹拂
This bud of love by summer's ripening breath
在我们下次相见的时候会开出绚烂的花朵
May prove a beauteous flower when next we meet.
再见
Good night.
晚安!
Good night!
愿夜晚休憩的甜蜜
As sweet repose and rest
同时降临在你我二人的心头!
Come to thy heart as that within my breast!
抱歉 索斯·奎克莉夫人
Sorry, Mistress Sauce Quickly,
我们就算了吧 凯特是我的唯一
that does it. Kate's the one for me.
我要站在凯特的阳台下
I shall stand beneath Kate's balcony
轻轻弹奏鲁特琴!
and strum my lute!
如果这是一个比喻 别让守门人逮到你
If that's a figure of speech, don't let the watchman catch you.
哦 那样的话 我就给她放点音乐
Oh, well, in that case, perhaps I'll just play her some music.
我应该生气 你那样偷窃我的台词
I should be angry with you for pinching my lines like that.
但是你真的演绎的很好
But you did do them rather well.
诗篇太美了
The verse is so beautiful.
听着 凯特 听起来很疯狂
Look, Kate, crazy as it sounds,
或许由一个女孩来出演朱丽叶 效果更好
perhaps Juliet would be better played by a girl.
剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表