剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表
can but finish my great teen romance in time,
它将打开一扇新的大门
it will open the new house.
你为什么不直接告诉他你写完了?
Why don't you just tell him it's finished?
因为我没有写完
Because it isn't.
如果你想让它写完 它就写完了
It is if you want it to be.
释放自己 停止写作
Liberate yourself. Just stop writing.
画一个大句号♥ 一切结束
Put a big full stop, and you're done.
但是情节和人物都没有结局
But nothing will be concluded of plot or character.
相信我 没人会注意到的
Trust me, no-one will notice.
总之 他们都不是你的真粉丝
They're not really following, anyway.
你的戏剧过于冗长
Your plays are too long.
《理查三世》都快四个小时了 这是不对的
I mean, Richard III was nearly four hours. That's just wrong.
结束时大家都在欢呼
People cheered.
是的 他们在庆幸它终于结束了!
Yeah, they were glad it was over!
这你都不明白?
Didn't you get that?
宝特姆 你的挖苦话太伤我心了
Bottom, your barbs do bite most bitterly.
好吧 除了我没人这么跟你说
Well, no-one else will tell you except me.
你给他们太多了
You give 'em too much.
凯特 你不同意这一点 不是吗?
Kate, you don't agree with this, do you?
其实 它们的确很长 莎士比亚先生
Well, they are quite long, Mr Shakespeare.
我的意思是 它们都很成功
I mean, it's all great.
只是有些时候 简洁为美
It's just sometimes, less is more.
短剧也是好剧
A short play's a good play.
你不想朱丽叶
You don't want Juliet's balls
在饰演阳台苦情大戏时把椰子掉出来吧
dropping halfway through the balcony scene.
好吧 那倒不假
Well, that's true.
而且我们必须雇男人来扮演淑女
And 'tis ever a danger with these beardless youths
这一点会危害到那些胡子都没长全的小青年
that we must employ to play the ladies.
当然了
Of course,
如果是真正的女孩去演那角色的话...
if an actual girl were playing the role...
哦 天啊 又开始了
Oh, God, here we go.
你能不谈这件事情吗 女人?
Would you let it drop, woman?
女孩不会表演
Girls can't act.
不 不 宝特姆 我承认
No, no, Bottom. I confess I'm
我开始转变心态站在凯特的角度思考问题
beginning to come round to Kate's way of thinking.
我也希望我的朱丽叶有着少女的嗓音
I would love to hear my Juliet in the true voice of a maid.
遗憾的是 我们受到法律约束
Sadly, we're constrained by law.
太令人失望了!
It's so frustrating!
一个女人因为害怕被当作荡♥妇♥
A woman may not disport herself
而不能享受舞台带给她的快乐
on stage for fear she be thought a trollop.
听着有点荒唐 但是事实如此
It does seem silly, but there it is.
如果我要把你偷偷带进伯比奇的剧团
If ever I am to hope to sneak you into Burbage's company,
你必须要女扮男装
it must be in disguise.
你必须让他相信你就是那个
You must make him believe that you be that
虽然有乳♥头♥ 但是没有胸
which, though it hath teats, hath no breasts,
虽然有球 但是不是打网球时用的那个球
and though it hath balls, be not a game of tennis.
你说的是一个男人 是吗?
You mean a man, right?
没错 我说的是一个男人
Yes, I mean a man.
先生 我坦白 你这么说有点折磨人
A bit tortured, that one, if I'm honest, Master.
你必须先说出口 之后再校对
You have to let 'em roll and then edit later.
现在 我必须出发了
Now, I must be on my way.
我要去见伯比奇 讨论我们的大商业项目
I'm to meet Burbage to discuss our great venture.
- 我也要去 - 你 凯特? 为什么?
- Let me come. - You, Kate? How so?
我懂拉丁文 我懂复利
I speak Latin, I understand compound interest.
我可以做你的秘书
I can be your secretary.
但是你是一个女孩
But you're a girl.
女孩不能当秘书 这是前所未闻的
Girls can't be secretaries. It's unheard of.
正因如此!
Exactly!
所以我会女扮男装去
And so I shall come disguised as a man,
如果我那样做都没有被发现
and if I can do that without discovery,
那我当然也能女扮男装去试镜朱丽叶的角色?
then surely I can audition as a boy to play Juliet?
好吧 我觉得我的团队
Well, I suppose I could do
需要一个会说拉丁语的人
with a Latin speaker on my team.
哦 不 我真不喜欢这样
Oh, no. I don't like this at all.
这太胡来了 这简直
This is just rubbish, this is.
你有异议吗 宝特姆?
You have an objection, Bottom?
当然 我他妈的有异议
Yes, I have got a flippin' objection.
我不会阅读 我不会写字
I can't read, I can't write,
我一无所有 连内衣都是自己缝的
I own nothing and I'm sewn into my underwear,
但是至少我的权利和地位
but at least I've got more
都比任何一个讨厌的小妞要高!
rights and status than any bloomin' bird!
你开始让女人挤进工作场合
You start edging women into the workplace,
那么我们这些粗鄙无知的男人要何去何从?
then where's that going to leave all of us pig-ignorant blokes?
红狮戏院
现在 凯特 始终保持警惕
Now, Kate, be ever vigilant.
一丁点小错就能让人
The tiniest mistake could
识破你是一个柔弱又羞怯的小妞
see you unmasked as a weak and timorous girlie.
什么样的错误? 给我一点提示?
What sort of mistake? Any hints?
好吧 任何情况下都不要谈论你的感受
Well, do not, under any circumstances, discuss your feelings.
不要谈论感受?
Not discuss feelings?
那么 男人们都谈论些什么?
What do men talk about?
性 啤酒和运动
Sex, beer and sport.
关于感受问题
On the subject of feelings,
如果排演开始 你流的泪水不应是源于悲伤
if a rehearsal begins, do not cry at the sad bits,
如果有人建议血腥运动 为了取乐
and if blood sports be suggested, and a pack of dogs
让一群狗突然去袭击一只被拴住的山羊
be set upon a tethered goat for fun,
你必须大叫"杀了他! 杀了他!"
you must cry, "Kill! Kill!"
而不是"但是他看起来辣么可爱
not, "But he looks so sweet.
为什么一定要伤害他?"
Why do we have to hurt him?"
当然 想要伪装成一个男人
And, of course, there's the most
有一个最关键的因素
important factor of all in pretending to be a man.
什么?
What's that?
我不能被发现在同一时刻
I must ne'er be seen to perform a multitude of tasks
完成几件事情
all at the same moment.
因为男人不能
For 'tis a fact well known
同时做几件事情
that men cannot perform a multitude of tasks
这是一个既定的事实
all at the same moment.
事实上 这是你们女孩的
Actually, that's a fundamental
一项重大误解
misunderstanding on the part of you girls.
实际上 男人可以
In fact, men can perform
同时做几件事情
a multitude of tasks all at the same moment.
我们只是情愿坐在一起喝啤酒
We just prefer to sit around drinking beer.
莎士比亚先生 我们如约而至 一起讨论一下
So, Master Shakespeare, we come, as promised, to discuss plans
关于我们新戏院的计划... 这是谁?
for our new theatre and... Who's this?
卡斯伯特 我的秘书
Cuthbert, my secretary. A young
一个想要在剧院工作的年轻人
fellow who would make a life in the theatre.
你们来了 你们这些拖拖拉拉的家伙
Wotch, you bunch of hugger-tuggers!
昨天晚上有人有艳福吗?
Anyone get any minge last night?
啊哈! 我最爱艳福了
Boo-hey! I love minge.
看起来是一个有意思的小伙 威廉
Seems a very pleasant fellow, Will.
是的 过来坐吧 卡斯伯特
Yes, come and sit down, Cuthbert.
也许过会儿我们要去诱捕野熊 怎么样?
Tell you what, perhaps later on we'll go bear-baiting, eh?
太棒了! 我绝对不会哭的!
Brilliant! I certainly won't cry!
威廉 正如你知道的
So, Will, as you know,
上帝督促的纯种窝囊废迫使我们的戏院
the God-prodding pure-titties in the city have forced our company
建立在伦敦的围墙之外
beyond London's walls, so we
所以我们打算把戏院建在萨瑟克
plan to build south of the river,
泰晤士河的南岸
in Southwark.
是的 英国首家有建造目的的剧院
Yes. England's first purpose-built theatre.
想想吧 伯比奇! 我们正在开创先例
Think of it, Burbage! We're actually inventing the form.
绝对是
Absolutely.
为戏院建筑打下基石的重任
It falls upon us to lay the very foundation stone
就落到我们身上了
of theatre architecture.
那么 戏院
So, a playhouse.
是什么样的?
What is it?
一个可以供人站立的... 大空间
A big space... for people to stand in.
是的 起了个好头
Yes. That's a good beginning.
好的 还有什么? 还有什么?
Yes. What else? What else?
也许在一端有一个舞台?
A stage at one end, probably?
一个舞台 当然了 一个舞台
A stage, for certain. A stage.
太激动人心了
This is so exciting,
剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表