剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表
Honestly, we've got enough.
"我亲爱的 你是我的全世界"
"My darling, you are my entire world.
"我真的疯狂地爱着你"
"I do love you madly."
没有了吗?
Is that it?
是的 没有了
Yes, that's it.
哦 威廉 这首诗歌♥真美妙
Oh, Will, it's lovely.
美妙? 这可不是扫读 它还缺了十二行
Lovely? It doesn't scan and it's missing 12-and-a-half lines.
我不在乎 我只是想要我的十四行诗
I don't care. All I ever wanted was me own sonnet.
威廉莎士比亚为我写的十四行诗
My own sonnet by Will Shakespeare.
嗯... 好吧...
Hm... Yes...
虽然这不是实际意义上的十四行诗
Although it's not actually a sonnet.
我不介意
I don't care.
它有了爱情诗都该有的那句 "我爱你"
It says "I love you", which is all a love poem should do.
嗯 很多人都这样觉得 但是我觉得很怪
Hm. A lot of people think that, which, personally, I find weird.
无论如何 我再也不写十四行诗了
Anyway, I'm done with sonnets.
除了痛苦和拒绝 它们什么都没带给我
They've brought me nothing but misery and rejection.
这一百五十四首诗歌♥至少还能暖暖我们的脚趾
These 154 will warm our toes a little,
这也是它们仅有的优点
and that's all they're good for.
哦 住手 老公
Ooh, stay thy hand, Husband.
这里面有两篇也许还值些钱
There's a couple in here might be worth a few groats.
有一篇是关于夏天的
There's one about a summer's day
我觉得开头的两句会出名
that I think could be popular on its first two lines alone.
还有一篇写两种思想的婚姻
And there's another one about a marriage of two minds
我觉得可能会在婚礼上大受欢迎
that I think might be a big hit at weddings.
你真的这样认为吗?
You think so?
来吧 再为我读一读 你写给我的十四行诗
Come on, read me mine again.
哦 天啊 如果我别无选择的话
Oh, God, if I must.
剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表