剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表
那壶油漆... 牛奶!
The jug of paint... milk!
哦 给麦克德夫先生的那壶?
Oh, the jug for Mr MacBuff?
他今天很早去了教堂 经过这里
Yeah, he came round really early on his way to church,
看到我的蜡烛亮着 就来拿牛奶了
saw my candle lit and came for his milk.
哦 不 宝特姆
Oh, no, Bottom.
你不应该给他的
You shouldn't have given it to him.
为什么? 因为他是苏格兰人?
What? Because he's Scottish?
这样有点偏见吧
That's just prejudiced.
不 因为我在牛奶里面下毒了
No, because I poisoned it.
这是真的抱有偏见了!
Well, that's really prejudiced!
你能不能暂时不要从地理政♥治♥学的角度
Could we get off the geo-political aspect
思考问题?
of this for a minute?
问题的关键是阻止我因为谋杀被吊死
The crucial point is to stop me from being hung for murder.
他喝了油漆
He's drunk the paint.
我该怎么办
What am going to do?
是我就不会担心
I wouldn't worry.
我觉得你的油漆至少还能用一年
I reckon your plaster's good for at least another year.
我不懂莎士比亚夫人有什么好唠叨的
I don't know what Mrs S is on about.
我不是在说我的"爸爸任务"清单!
I'm not talking about my dad job!
我说的是麦克德夫! 他死了!
I'm talking about MacBuff! He's dead!
也许他睡着了
Maybe he's asleep.
睡着了? 莎士比亚谋杀了睡眠
Asleep? Shakespeare doth murder sleep.
我杀了他 我会被发现的
I've killed him and I'll be found out.
牛奶将沾满鲜血!
Milk will have blood!
天呐 你太戏剧化了 先生
God, you're so dramatic, Master.
哈哈 真好笑
Yes, funny, that.
只不过 等一下 我就是靠这个吃饭的!
Except, hang on, it's what I do!
这将会是完美的 亲爱的
It's got to be perfect, love.
我之前从未参加过晚宴
I've never been to a dinner party before.
如果你需要任何改动 都可以找我
If you need any alterations, I can do them.
我最爱帮女孩子打扮
I love girlie dress-up stuff.
好吧 谢谢 我能弄好
Well, OK, thanks. Got this.
安妮 我有话和你说
Anne, I must speak with thee.
苏珊娜 凯特 能不能回避下?
Susanna, Kate, would you mind?
我留下 她走不行吗?
Well, can I stay and she go?
拜托了 苏 就一会儿
Please, Sue, I need a moment.
来吧 我很愿意见见你的朋友
Come on, I'd love to meet some of your mates.
- 这绝对不会发生的! - 拜托!
- That is not going to happen! - Please!
真不敢相信我要参加
I can't believe I'm going to dinner
托马斯·利弗西爵士的晚宴
at Sir Thomas Livesey's.
我 一个农夫的女儿
Me, a farmer's daughter,
穿着各种不值钱的东西!
supping with the cock-snobbled folderols!
安妮 我杀了他
Anne, I've killed him.
什么?
What?
麦克德夫 我杀了他
MacBuff. I've killed him.
- 别开玩笑 - 我没开玩笑
- Don't jape. - I'm not japing.
相信我 你能知道他什么时候在开玩笑
Trust me. You'd know if he was japing,
因为你不会听懂的
because you wouldn't get it.
我杀了麦克德夫!
I-I've murdered MacBuff!
深夜时分!
In the night!
我在牛奶壶里装满了铅涂料
I filled the milk jug with lead paint.
一个幻象引导着我 我以为那是一个梦
'Twas a vision that led me. I thought it was a dream,
但是这不是梦 我真的这么做了!
but it wasn't a dream. I really did it!
太可怕了 威廉
That's terrible, Will.
我知道 我知道!
I know. I know!
但是你仍然可以买♥♥他的房♥子
Still, it does mean you can buy his house.
事实上 这是真的 我们还可以买♥♥他的房♥子
Actually, that's true. We can buy his house.
安妮 我想你没听懂我的话
Anne, I don't think you heard me right.
我杀了麦克德夫!
I've murdered MacBuff!
这确实很可怕 威廉 很可怕
Which is terrible, Will, terrible.
老婆 你怎么听了以后如此淡定?
Wife, how canst thou take this so lightly?
哦 我不是淡定
Oh, I'm not taking it lightly.
我只是试着去想事情的另一面
I'm just trying to see the upside.
我们活在一个艰难的时代 生命轻贱
We live in tough times. Life's cheap.
我的意思是 这个年代平均死亡年龄二十五岁
I mean, the average bloke's dead by the time he's 25.
我想 按你的意思
I suppose, put like that,
麦克德夫应该觉得自己很幸运了
MacBuff should consider himself lucky.
是的 他应该这么觉得 自私的混♥蛋♥
Yeah, course he should. Selfish bastible.(bastard)
不管怎么样 他还想活多久?
I mean, how long did he want to live for, anyway?
没有理由会怀疑我们...
There's no reason why we should be suspected...
除非我们让别人感到可疑
not unless we bring it on ourselves.
今晚 我们去托马斯·利弗西爵士家参加晚宴
Tonight, we dine at Sir Thomas Livesey's
我们必须表现得清白且无忧无虑
and we must both appear innocent and carefree.
保持微笑
Smiling and laughing.
是的 你说的对 清白且无忧无虑
Yes, you're right. Innocent and carefree.
当然 伯比奇和他的
Of course, Burbage and his
戏院安排了一些娱乐活动
company are booked for the entertainment,
所以保持微笑可能有点困难
so smiling and laughing might be harder.
我想我们应该主要咧着嘴笑
I think we should aim for forced grins.
托马斯·利弗西爵士家
我告诉过你了 是时候冒点险了
I'm telling you, it's time to take some risks.
突破边界 混合在一起 明白吗?
Push the boundaries. Mash it up, yeah?
但是 肯普 我们在私人宴会上表演
But, Kempe, we have given Gammer Gurton's Needle
葛顿大娘的缝衣针 已经有三十年了
at every private engagement for over 30 years.
哦 拜托! 你还没听懂我的意思吗?
Oh, hello! What are you not getting?
葛顿大娘的缝衣针 太老了
Gammer Gurton's Needle is old.
因此 某种含义上 就是垃圾
It is therefore, by definition, crap.
哦 你这话真刺耳
Oh, it's very harsh.
世界在进步 伙计
The world's moved on, mate.
有件小事叫文艺复兴 听说过吧
A little thing called the Renaissance. Heard of it
我们必须突破形式 适当地插科打诨
We've got to challenge the form, do some proper clowning.
看在上帝的份上 肯普 我们再说明白点
For God's sake, Kempe. All right, just talk us through it again.
一种常用在意大利即兴喜剧中的可笑对话或动作
即兴喜剧 伙计 时代的前沿
Commedia dell'arte, mate. Cutting edge.
我们来做插科打诨吧
We'll do a lazzi.
插科打诨?
A lazzi?
哦 对了 不好意思 忘记你是英格兰人了
Oh, yes, sorry. Forgot. You're English.
你不了解现在新的戏剧
You don't know about new comedy.
一个预先设置好的场景 然后我们即兴发挥
It's a pre-agreed scenario around which we'll improvise.
即兴什么?
Impro-what?
即兴表演 伙计 明白吗?
Improv, mate. Yeah?
跟随节奏 明白吗? 拾起一个球
Going with the flow, yeah? Picking up the ball.
没有固定的形式 找寻笑点 哦!
Free forming. Finding the comedy ooh!
就在一瞬间
In the moment.
但是我不需要找寻笑点
But I don't need to find my comedy.
我确切地知道它在哪里
I know exactly where it is.
我只需简单地拿起充气的猪膀胱
I simply take my inflated pig's bladder.
我把它扔在地上 我弯腰捡起它
I drop it on the floor. I stoop to pick it up.
康德尔先生用腿踢我的屁♥股♥
Mr Condell kicks me up the bum-shank.
我说 "哦!" 他说...
I go, "Ooh!" He says...
"哦 先生
"Oh, Master,
现在你的脸和你的屁♥股♥一样红了!"
now thy arse be as red as thy face!"
然后整个房♥间的人就会哄堂大笑!
And the whole room explodes in merriment!
是的 对不起 伙计
Yeah. Sorry, mate,
但是人们想要的不是玩笑
but people don't want jokes.
他们想要的是态度
They want attitude.
我们做那个有名的插科打诨的表演吧
We'll do a famous lazzi the fly.
会很出彩的
It's brilliant.
除非你停止发出那种笑声 我才会去做
I'm only going to do it if you stop laughing that laugh.
我做不到 伙计 有时这是我唯一能够表达
Can't, mate. Sometimes it's the only way I have of expressing
我喜剧天分的
the breadth and depth of
广度和深度的途径 所以适应它吧 好吗?
my comic instincts, so live with it, yeah?
好吧 现在 莎士比亚先生
Well, now, Mrs Shakespeare,
利弗西夫人和我很高兴
Lady Livesey and I are most happy
欢迎你们来我们的宅邸
to welcome you to our mansion.
是的 十分荣幸
Oh, yes, it is splendid
能和贵族们一起用餐 托马斯爵士
to be dining with the gentry, Sir Thomas,
现在我家威廉正在推动世界
now that my Will is advancing in the world.
基特·马洛 当然 你是知道的
Kit Marlowe, whom you know, of course,
会和我们一同用餐
will be joining us.
他刚刚上完家庭教师的法语课
He's just finishing a French lesson with our governess.
剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表