剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表
But soft! The room is bare.
肯定是那个愚蠢的女孩搞错了
That foolish girl mistaken must have been.
事实上 我为我
'Tis shame indeed
之前在《格林的小智慧》中表达的
for I am come all contrite
愚蠢的诽谤感到耻辱 我想要改过自新
to make amends for my foolish slander in the Groat
发誓表达我未来的爱慕之情
and offer a token of my future love.
我的天呐 剧情反转
God's conkers, here's a minty fix.
他过来是为了改过自新 而我却躲藏起来
He has come to make amends, and I am hid.
我要暴露我自己但是要隐藏原因
I will reveal myself but dissemble of the cause.
轻声!
But soft!
这是什么?
What's this?
为什么 莎士比亚先生竟然在这里!
Why, good Master Shakespeare be here after all!
小子 你还好吗?
Sirrah, are you well?
什么? 什么? 哦...
What? What? Oh...
是的 相当好 先生
Yes, quite well, sir.
我有点累了 所以就在
W-Weary was I and so did lay me down to rest
这把椅子后面》... 休息
behind this... chair.
现在 格林 有件事情很奇怪
Well, now, Greene, it seems right strange
曾经有人叫我乌鸦 现在这倒成了一个称号♥了
that one who dubbed me crow comes now a-calling.
我请求你的原谅
I am come to beg your pardon
都是我的错
for the wrong I have done thee.
哇
Wow.
真的吗 那真是... 那真是太体贴了
Really? That's... that's extremely sweet of you.
八月一日收获节
体贴得就像没牙的老母羊在拉马斯节前夜
Sweets, like the honeyed goat balls that toothless crones
吮吸多汁的山羊蛋
do suck on Lammas Eve.
伟大诗人的伟大著作!
Brilliant image from a brilliant poet!
谢谢 我会接受你的道歉 伙计
Thanks. I will grant thee my pardon gladly, cuz.
因为我爱你 所以包容你
And for the new love I bear thee,
此外听闻小道传言
will I speak further, 'Tis whispered abroad,
受邀参加群魔乱舞宴会者
did you would attend the saucy prancings,
均身着丝绸紧身裤
all clad in silken hose.
千真万确 你也应该买♥♥买♥♥买♥♥ 这么一身行头
It's true. Buy you these naughty boys.
我求你再考虑一下 伙计 时尚之轮永不停歇
I beg thee, cuz, to think again. The fashion changeth daily.
如今的佛罗伦萨
Silken hose is banished
丝绸紧身裤已经逐渐淡出人们的视线
in Florence just now.
取而代之的是紫色海鹦腿裤子
Instead, purple puffling pants,
再系一条黄色腰带
yellow tights
现在蠢蠢的丝绸袜带真的非常流行
and really silly cross-garters are all the rage.
现在如果有人不♥穿♥着此参加宴会
Any who come a-prancing dressed not so
都会令人觉得很丢脸
will make a poor show indeed.
- 真的吗? - 真的
- Really? - Really.
天哪 我由衷的感谢你告诉我这一切
Goodness. M... My heartfelt thanks for telling me this,
因为我可不想在大家面前出丑
for I would fain make a good impression.
那我等着看你在宴会的精彩亮相
Then I will see you at the prancings.
祝好
Good day.
那么 他想怎么样?
Well, what did he want?
他说他很抱歉 想为此做出补救
He said he was sorry and wanted to make a mend.
这不是很好吗?
Isn't that lovely?
他在撒谎 太他妈的明显了
He is lying, bloody obvious.
他看起来似乎为他叫我暴发户式的乌鸦
He does seem a cuddling turnaround
诚恳地道歉
for him calling me an upstart crow.
因为他深知这位格林先生就正如同绿眼怪一样
'Tis he is certain this Greene who is all green like the green-eyed sea monster
并没有像独眼的裤子怪一样 从善如流
does not turn joyful pink, like the one-eyed trouser-monster
每次都那么变幻莫测
in so swift a time.
嗯 你要是这么说 确实有点奇怪
Hmm. It is a bit strange, when you put it like that.
他说我的紧身裤不时髦
He told me my tights weren't fashionable enough
应该穿紫色的海鹦腿裤子 黄色腰带
and that I should wear purple puffling pants, yellow tights
还有蠢蠢的丝绸袜带去参加宴会
and really silly cross-garters to the prancing.
他是想骗你让你穿得像个傻子
He's trying to trick you into looking stupid.
正是如此!
Exactly!
那我就偏要穿暗色的衣服
So must I go all clad in sombre garb,
颜色暗得像突起的奶头
like a God-prodding pure-titty
我也骗一骗他
and thus filch him of his gulling.
太棒了
Absolutely.
但是...
And yet...
... 为什么格林这么恨我呢?
... why does this Greene hate me?
因为他嫉妒你
Because he's jealous.
肯定是 宝特姆
Exactly, Bottom.
因为我是一个天才
Because I'm a genius.
我可不是这么说的
That's not actually what I said.
自从... 知道我是一个多么聪明的人后
And... and since he knows how clever I am,
他肯定知道
he must know that
如果他让我穿看上去很愚蠢的宴会服饰
if he tells me to wear stupid prancing pants,
我会识破他的谎言 反而身穿暗色的衣服
I will get his bluffle and come in sombre garb,
而他就会身穿
whilst he besports his dainty leg
颜色鲜明的意大利黄色交叉吊带袜
in finest Italian cross-gartered yellow.
你想多了 先生
You're over-thinking this, Master.
所以负负得正 我应该
And so must I practise on him a double-bluffle
紫色的海鹦腿裤子参加宴会!
and go a-prancing in purple pants!
威廉·莎士比亚和他的犹太大剧在哪里?
Where be Will Shakespeare and his Jew play?
真让人沮丧
This is most frustrating.
评论很糟糕很伤人... 我知道那种感受
Well, bad review... knocks you back. I know the feeling.
除了 等一等 我不难受
Except, hang on, I don't,
因为我至今零差评!
because I've never had one!
个人而言 我从来不读评论
Personally, I never read reviews.
哦...
Oh...
虽然红狮戏院厕所的墙上
Although there was a lovely
有一个关于我饰演的仙后的涂鸦
piece of graffiti about my Faerie Queene
不过还挺可爱的!
scratched on the wall behind the privy at the Red Lion!
伯比奇先生!
Master Burbage!
为什么 格林先生 我们欠这位先生什么吗?
Why, Mr Greene, to what do we owe this honour?
你很清楚
You know very well.
我写信建议
I sent word suggesting a revival
你重新排演我的戏剧
of mine own sublime Friar Bacon And Friar Bungay
修道士培根和修道士邦奇
for your next production.
你却没有回复
You have not replied.
啊 是的
Ah, yes. Well,
绝妙的想法 邦奇和培根
lovely idea, Bunglay And Bacon.
培根和邦奇
Bacon And Bungay.
这两个都不错
Brilliant stuff, and all that.
我们只是在等莎士比亚先生的新剧
It's just that we await a new piece from Mr Shakespeare.
什么?
Really?
莎士比亚... 莎士比亚...
Shakespeare... Shakespeare...
好吧 不久你就会爬着过来找我的
Well, you may yet find you come crawling back to me 'ere long.
你说的这只乌鸦
This crow you speak of
受到南安普顿勋爵的邀请
is invited to saucy prancings
去参加群魔乱舞的宴会
at Lord Southampton's,
我相信他肯定会死得很难看
and methinks he'll put up so poor a show
甚至再也不想在这里露面
he'll ne'er be seen in this town again.
我等待着你的召唤
I'll await your summons.
祝好
Good day.
难以置信!
Unbelievable!
刚刚停下来 完全停下来
He just stopped. Stopped dead.
苏珊娜 你的父亲回家了
Susanna, your father's home.
帮你的父亲把大衣脱了
Help him with his cloak.
哦 好的 好的
Oh, yeah. That's right.
我忘记我是一个仆人!
I forgot I'm a slave!
什么停下来 亲爱的?
What stopped, doll face?
马车 马车停在
The coach. We were just
利明顿温泉镇
pulling into Leamington Spa when it stopped
离驿站不到五十码
barely 50 yards from the post house.
没有解释! 没有道歉!
No explanation! No apology!
就这么在那里... 停了一整天!
It just stood there... for a day!
为什么? 这是为什么?
I mean, why? Just why?!
你怎么回家了呢? 你想我们了吗?
What are you doing home, anyway? Did you miss us?
当然不是说你的母亲 你又不是疯了!
I mean, not your mother, obviously. You're not insane!
我能听见你 安妮·莎士比亚
I can hear you, Anne Shakespeare,
你只是一个平庸的妇人
and you're a very common woman.
实话告诉你吧 老婆 我得到一个差评
To tell the truth, Wife, I've had a bad review
所以我必须写出一部非常好的戏剧...
and must put on a really good show, so...
剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表