剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表
对于您的单飞来说 这是一个漂亮的开局
Pretty posh way to kick off your solo career.
是的 这确实是一个绝佳的机会
Yes, it really is a brilliant opportunity.
很好奇谁将成为下一位国王
Wonder who the next king'll be.
不会又是一个小妞吧
Unless it's another bird.
哦 糟糕 但愿不会这样 那可真是一个错误
Oh, bloody hell, I hope not. It's just wrong.
不会这样的 女王陛下早已不是生育年龄
No chance of that. The succession has been settled
继任事宜早就已经被敲定
since the Queen passed child-bearing age.
亨利七世的玄孙还在世
There survives a great-great-grandson of Henry VII.
苏格兰的詹姆士六世
James VI of Scotland.
实际上 他将成为英格兰的詹姆士一世
In fact, he'll be James I of England.
哦 苏格兰的詹姆士
Oh. James of Scotland.
- 先生... - 怎么了 宝特姆?
- Master... - Yes, Bottom?
我只是在想...
I'm just thinking...
我也许不对 因为我学识浅薄
I may be wrong, cos I'm a groundling
对我们来说这都是废话
and it's all crap for us,
不管谁在位 不都是斯图亚特王室的人吗?
whoever's on t'throne, but isn't he a Stuart?
是的 没错 玛丽·斯图亚特之子
Yeah, that's right. Son of Mary Stuart.
玛丽·斯图亚特就是那位
Mary Stuart,
你在戏剧里面诋毁的青蛙佬女王
who your play slags off as a frog-jock queen
一个卖♥♥♥国♥的天主教婊♥子♥
and traitorous Catholic whore-slap.
哦 老天 我站错了队伍
Oh, God. I'm on the wrong branch of the family tree.
硬币上换了新头像
A new head on the coins.
垃圾桶上也换了新头像
And a new head in the waste-heads basket.
我得跑路了
I've got to run.
我们必须把剧本烧了!
We must burn the play!
没有火... 这是夏天
No fire... it's summer.
那就用生石灰把它溶解了
Then dissolve it in quicklime.
哦 说的好像我的背包里
Yeah, cos obviously I've got a wheelbarrow
装了一车生石灰似的
full of that in me bag
我觉得你也没有盐和胡椒
I don't suppose you've got any salt and pepper, either.
好消息! 女王病愈!
Glorious news! The Queen is recovered!
医生们认为她还能再活二十年!
The doctors think her like to live another 20 years!
莎士比亚先生
And, Master Shakespeare,
你的运气很好
you have more luck than you deserve,
因为女王询问的第一件事情就是有没有新戏
for the first thing the Queen has asked for is a play.
我... 我有
I... I had it
但是被森林中的女神...
but it's been stolen...
偷走了
by wood nymphs.
莎士比亚先生 女王陛下想看新戏
Mr Shakespeare, Her Majesty is promised a play,
你必须拿出来一部... 现在就要
and you must provide one... now.
悲剧之虚伪的女仆和被盗的灵感
The Lamentable Tragedy Of The False Maid And The Stolen Muse.
恩
Hmm.
有趣的标题
Interesting title.
这部戏在哪里?
Where's the play?
嗯...
Um...
在那里
That's it.
背面
It's on the back.
雅芳河畔斯特拉特福
女王陛下说我的戏剧情节空洞
The Queen said my play lacked plot,
不够机智和优雅 缺乏诗意
wit, grace and poetry.
但是有一样她却十分欣赏
There was one thing she liked.
真是万幸 那是什么?
That's promising. What?
那就是全剧只有九十七秒长
That it was only 97 seconds long.
我担心我错失良机
I fear I've missed my chance.
而且吃下一部杰作
And eaten a masterpiece.
我始终不敢相信
I still can't believe
那个小骚货凯特偷了你的剧本
that little minx, Kate, stole your play.
我已经原谅她了
I've forgiven her.
凯特当真是一个可爱的女孩
Kate is a sweet girl, really,
而且对于女士们来说 马洛十分具有说服力
and Marlowe is so persuasive with the ladies.
对于男士们来说 也是如此
And the blokes.
我希望这桩小意外能够浇灭你们的兄弟情
I hope this little incident has cooled your bromance.
我喜欢基特 安妮
I like Kit, Anne.
他那么酷 那么自信
He's cool, he's confident.
他拥有一切我所没有的优点
He's everything I'm not.
你不会想像他那样的
You don't want to be like that.
你就是一个烦人的秃子 亲爱的 这才是你!
You're a fartsome baldy-boots, doll. Own it!
基特·马洛以后可能
Kit Marlowe'll probably
会在某个酒馆的某一场打斗中流血身亡
die in some bleedin' tavern fight somewhere,
然而你会和我 你亲爱的妻子
whereas you will die in your own bed
死在自己的床上
with me, your loving wife.
你说得不错 安妮
Ah, you're right, Anne.
愚蠢总比死亡要好
I'd certainly rather be dull than dead.
而且 你还演给他看了 不是吗?
Besides, you showed him, eh?
哦 那真是一个好主意
Oh, that was such a clever idea,
写一部剧让他内疚
putting on a play to prick a guilty conscience!
是的 这招确实管用!
Yes, it did work rather well!
哦... 你应该把这个写进剧本里
Oh... You should put that in a play.
戏中戏?
A play within a play?
肯定行不通!
That's not going to work!
剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表