剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表
哦! 哦 我的天呐!
Ooh! Ooh-la-la!
我们还有一位为了躲避瘟疫而来的客人...
And we have another guest come in refuge from the plague...
- 罗伯特·格林 - 格林? 这里?
- Robert Greene. - Greene? Here?
他曾经抨击了你 是吗?
He gave you a poor review, did he not?
是的 他在《格林的小智慧》里
Yes, he did. He called me "Upstart"
称我为"暴发户"
In his Groatsworth of Wit.
我真的很荣幸像你这样伟大的诗人
I am honoured indeed that a great poet like yourself
竟还记得我撇脚的诽谤
remembers my poor slander.
毕竟 我只是在剑桥大学拜读了一些名著
After all, I only studied classics at Cambridge University,
与此同时你 伟大的赫尔墨斯
whilst you, great Hermes,
正在斯特拉特福
did reading and adding up
装模作样的学校里阅读
at Stratford Bumbling School.
我一点也不介意你的诽谤 格林
I care not for your slanders, Greene,
尽管我想到了比《格林的小智慧》更好的标题
although methinks a better title than a Groatsworth of Wit
我们把"Wit"拿出来 去掉两个格林
would be to take "Wit", subtract two Greenes
然后加上安静的呼叫
and add a call for silence.
我没听懂你的意思 小子
I do not follow you, sirrah.
为什么呢 先生 你是罗伯特·格林
Why, you, sir, are Robert Greene.
谐音英文字母W
所以两个格林就是两个你
So two Greenes is double you.
从"Wit"里拿走W 还剩下"It"
Take W from "Wit" And you have but "It".
单词Shit
安静的呼叫就是"Sh"
A call for silence is a very "Sh",
"Sh"加上"It"
and add a "Sh" To "It"
所以名字就是"格林的小垃圾"!
and you have a groatsworth of what you write!
太聪明了 老公!
Brilliant, Husband!
没有人会怀疑你今天早上谋杀了邻居
Nobody would guess you'd murdered a neighbour this morning.
是的 我家威廉在这世上越来越出名了
Oh, yes, my Will is much raised up in the world.
不久后 我们会在斯特拉特福
Soon, we are to buy ourselves
买♥♥一套更大点的房♥子
a bigger house here in Stratford.
啊 - 新居
Ah. - New Place,
我们已经觊觎这个房♥子很多年了
which we have coveted for years.
也许您听说过?
Perhaps you know it?
新居? 邓肯·麦克德夫的房♥子
New Place? Why, that belongs to Duncan MacBuff.
好房♥子配好人
A fine house for a fine man.
嗯 也是死人
Mm. Also dead.
死人?
Dead?
但是我上周才看见他
But I saw him but last week.
作为苏格兰人 他身体健康 诚实友善
He was fit and well and, being Scottish, also honest,
聪明幽默
wise, good-humoured,
性情平和
even-tempered
拥有英式的冷幽默
and possessed of a sparkling, dry wit.
我最喜欢他的口音
I think it's the accent that I find most attractive.
如果我去咨♥询♥
If ever I were to seek
独♥立♥财务顾问...
counsel from an independent financial advisor...
... 我会找个有苏格兰口音的
... I would want to hear it in a Scottish accent.
可怜的麦克德夫
Poor MacBuff.
我们会怀念他的
We'll miss him.
跟我没关系 不是我杀的
It had nothing to do with me. I didn't kill him.
麦克德夫突然死亡
So, this MacBuff dies all of a sudden
而这位新贵先生一听到死者的名字
and the upstart crow is all a-tremble
就会发抖
at the mention of his name.
而且 这位泼辣的新贵夫人
What is more, the shrewish
会得到死者的房♥子
Mrs Crow would take the dead man's house.
有点可疑 太可疑了
'Tis strange. 'Tis passing strange.
希望小马洛能快点来
I hope young Marlowe hurries himself.
我们要吃大米布丁和豆腐
We are to have rice pudding and curds,
放久了表面会结一层皮
and it gets a skin if left to stand.
哦 先生!
Oh, monsieur!
这是谁干的?
Which of you has done this?
不要对着我摇晃你那惨白的骨头!
Never shake thy milky chops at me!
你怎么了 小子?
What ails you, sirrah?
别过来 你这复仇的幽灵!
Stay back, vengeful spirit!
他出现幻觉了!
He sees some vision!
看 他眼里充满了恐惧
His eye is fixed with terror.
听说 人会看见复仇的幻象
Some say 'tis conscience
是因为良心不安
that maketh men see vengeful vision.
不 不 这只是一次小小的发作
No, no. 'Tis just a little fit.
他想象力特别丰富
He has a very active imagination.
这就是他的特点
It's his thing.
我的老天!
For Lordy's sake!
真是一幅恐怖的画面
It is just a painting of fear.
就像那令人冒冷汗的噩梦中倒下的奶壶
Like the air-drawn milk jug you saw in your wet dream.
看 夫人 快看!
Look, Wife! Look!
愿上帝拯救我们 抱歉来迟 出了点意外
God save us all! Sorry I'm late. Slight accident.
厨师说 豆腐布丁还要半小时才好
The chef says the curd pud will be another half an hour.
你还好吗? 威廉 你看起来像刚刚撞见了鬼
You all right, Will? You look like you've seen a ghost.
嘣! 嘣!
Boogedy-boogedy!
我好像找到摆脱这个虚伪的乡巴佬的机会了
Me thinks I see a chance to rid myself of this unctuous oik.
既然布丁要晚点才好 我们就先看节目吧
Well, if pudding be delayed, then let us have our show.
请演员上来!
Bring on the player!
嗨 好的 你们好
Hi. Yeah, right. Hello. Hi.
呃 今天我们来点特别的 好吗?
Erm, we're going to do something a bit different, yeah?
这个节目叫做插科打诨
It's called a lazzi.
是一种即兴喜剧
It's commedia dell'arte.
来自意大利最前沿 我曾在那表演...
It's cutting-edge comedy from Italy, where I have performed...
... 并多次获奖
... and won several awards.
我就是说说而已...
Just saying, so...
意大利喜剧中的丑角老人
我是矮胖子 是傻老头的仆人
Right, Punchinello, servant to Pantalone.
请看 我的先生来了
See, my master comes.
仆人 我想知道今天会不会有客人来
Well, now, Servant, I wonder if we shall have any visitors today.
哦!
Oh!
去看看谁来了
Go and see who that is.
啊
Ah.
有人吗?
Anybody there?
连苍蝇都没有 先生 连苍蝇都没有
Not a fly, sir. Not a fly.
大家喜欢吗? 是吗?
Loving it? Yeah?
看到了吗? 这就是意式喜剧 正宗喜剧
It's Italian, see? Proper comedy.
啊! 去看看是谁
Ah! Go and see who that is.
第二次
Second.
有人吗?
Anyone there?
一样 先生 连苍蝇都没有 连苍蝇都没有
Again, sir, not a fly. Not a fly.
怎么样? 大家看懂了吗? 怎么样?
Yeah? Yeah? Keeping up so far? Yeah?
没什么挑战性和突破性 不是吗?
Not too challenging or ground-breaking, is it?
嗯 那好吧
So, yeah, right.
啊 这一次我亲自
Ah, this time I shall go myself
来了 来了 搞笑的地方来了 怎么样?
Right, right, this is the funny bit. Yeah?
这里是最棒的地方 不是吗?
This is where it gets really good, right?
如果你们还是不喜欢的话...
And if you don't love it, well...
... 就是你们的问题了...
... your problem, so...
哦...
Ohh...
有人抢劫我 还殴打我
I have been robbed and beaten.
外面有群流氓 你个笨蛋!
There are hooligans there, you fool!
是的 我说了 没有苍蝇 不是吗?
Yeah, but there wasn't a fly, was there?
棒极了 怎么样? 哦 天...
Brilliant, yeah? Oh, God...
只有一点点掌声
Just a bit there.
我们要冷场了
We're dying on our arsingtons.
康德尔 快来!
Condell, quickly!
这是什么?
What's this here?
哦 这是一头老猪的膀胱!
Oops! Me old pig's bladder!
噢 我把它掉到地上了!
Oh! I've dropped it on the floor!
我最好弯腰把它捡起来
I'd better stoop to pick it up.
哦! - 哦 先生
Ooh! - Oh, Master,
现在你的脸和你的屁♥股♥一样红了!
now thy arse be as red as thy face!
这样是不对的 太不对了
This is wrong. This is so wrong.
和我一样 安妮的良心也背叛了主人
And so Anne's conscience doth betray her, as mine did me.
安妮 你在梦游
You do wander in your sleep, Anne,
还试图洗去我们的罪恶...
ever trying to wash away our crime...
... 然而不管用什么阿♥拉♥伯香水
... but all the perfumes
都不能掩盖你那双小手沾染的血腥
of Arabia will not sweeten that little hand.
哦 别这么脆弱 我就是去上了个厕所
剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表