剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表
Oh, don't be so soft. I went out for a wee.
难道你上完厕所之后不洗手吗?
Don't you wash your hands after visiting the privy?
我不能再这样下去了!
I can't go on like this!
宝特姆 宝特姆 起来!
Bottom! Bottom, get up!
我的脑子很混乱
My mind is much troubled.
我想请教和咨♥询♥一下命运三姐妹
I would seek advice and counsel from the weird sisters.
难道你要让我离开这只温暖的牛
You want me to leave this nice warm cow
和你一起去杂草枯萎的荒野找那些巫婆吗?
to come wi' you looking for witches on a blasted heath?
不 别傻了 当然不是 - 哦 那就好
No, don't be silly, of course not. - Oh, good.
我才不会去
I'm not going.
取自《麦克白》
不惮辛劳不惮烦
Double, double toil and trouble
取自《麦克白》
釜中沸沫已成澜!
Fire burn and cauldron bubble!
额...
Uh...
你好
Hello.
额...
Uh...
女士们
Ladies.
很抱歉打扰你们... 烹调
Sorry to bother you while you're... cooking.
但是我家先生整个人都疯了
But my master's all of a doo-dah.
他觉得罗伯特·格林怀疑他杀了麦克德夫
He thinks Robert Greene suspects him of murdering MacBuff.
让威廉·莎士比亚不用害怕
Tell Will Shakespeare to fear not.
所有由女人所生的人都不能以这个罪名控告他
No man born of woman shall accuse him of this crime.
哦!
Oh!
那听起来还不错
Well, that sounds all right.
锅里面是什么?
What's in t'pot?
蝾螈之眼 青蛙之趾...
Eye of newt and toe of frog...
蝙蝠之毛...
Wool of bat...
凶犬之齿
And tongue of dog.
我可以尝一口吗?
Can I have a bit?
她们说所有由女人所生的人
So, they said that no man born of woman
都不能以这个罪名控告你
could e'er accuse you.
这真是一个天大的新闻!
But this is brilliant news!
和所有人一样 格林 也是女人生的
Greene, like all men, was born of woman.
- 我们解脱了 - 没错
- We're off the hook. - Absolutely.
我们有三个名副其实的 还有明显精神问题的
We have it on the authority of three homeless derelicts
三个无家可归的流浪♥女♥人
with clear mental-health issues.
但是 坦白说 我感觉
And, quite frankly, the way I'm feeling,
这对我来说已经够好了
that's good enough for me.
只要格林是女人生的 我就清白了!
As long as Greene was born of a woman, I'm in the clear!
在那个案件里 小子 你会被绞死
In that case, sirrah, you will hang,
生不逢时 我是从我的妈妈的子♥宫♥剖开拿出的
for untimely was I ripped from my mother's womb,
凯撒大帝的点子生了我!
born by the Caesar method!
《麦克白》中巫女预言是情节的导火索
不 是预言!
No, the prophecy!
打住! 这有什么区别?
Hang on! What difference does that make?
那你还是女人生的
You were still born from a woman.
无论是从肚子还是阴♥道♥ 都是生 不是吗?
I mean, tummy or front bottom, it's still a birth, isn't it?
莎士比亚 你杀了麦克德夫
Shakespeare, you murdered MacBuff,
我会看着你被绞死!
and I will see you hang!
快看! 快看! 他回来了!
See! See! He returns!
幻象再次重现!
The vision is come again!
我也看见他了!
I see him too!
麻烦您给我一壶牛奶 莎士比亚夫人
I'll trouble you for a jug of milk, Mrs Shakespeare.
麦克德夫先生 你... 你还活着
Mr MacBuff, you're... you're alive.
我当然活着!
Of course I'm alive!
我可是苏格兰人!
I'm Scottish!
我们不只是活着!
We're more than alive!
我们有活力 有创造力 聪明
We are vibrant, creative, uniquely generous,
强壮 明辨是非 不偏不倚 还很有幽默感
strong, fair-minded, even-handed, good-humoured.
听我说... 我昨天早上看到你
Look, I... I saw you
冰冷的躺在你家客厅
out cold in your parlour yesterday morning.
我... 我还以为你死了
I... I thought you were dead.
我只是去教堂礼拜完打了个盹
I was just having my morning nap after church.
一大罐牛奶总会让我困意满满
A big jug of milk always makes me sleepy,
我喝完全部就睡倒了
and I got it all slopped over me.
但是牛奶...
But the milk...
是... 是我从这里倒的...
I... I poured it from the...
牛奶桶!
The milk bucket!
老公! 那是哞哞小姐的牛奶桶!
That be Mrs Moomoo's milk bucket, Husband!
如果你是在找刷墙的颜料
And if you're looking for the paint to do the plaster,
就放在这里 洗衣盆旁边
it's over here beside the wash tub.
莎士比亚夫人 这牛奶
Such milk, Mrs Shakespeare...
香浓 丝滑...
full, creamy...
我... 我是来感谢你的
I... I came to thank you,
作为邻里间礼尚往来
and as a neighbourly token,
甜点是给孩子们的礼物
here is a gift of sweetmeats for the children.
- 哦 真棒 - 是的
- Oh, lovely. - Yeah.
我用巧克力牛轧糖做的底料
Taken have I a solid base of nougatine,
洒上烘烤好的焦糖
spread upon it burned caramel
包裹到香甜可口的可可面团里...
and enfolded all in a sweetened cocoa paste...
哦 听起来很美味
Oh, that sounds utterly delicious.
... 再蘸点面糊 然后油炸
... then dipped in batter and deep-fried it.
你貌似扯得太远了
You see, now you've gone too far.
祝你们晚安
I bid you goodnight.
根本不需要到他家杀他
No need to kill him for his house.
只要别管闲事 等着他心脏病发死掉
Simply sit back and wait for him to die of a heart attack.
然后搬来一个新主人!
Owners of New Place hereafter!
我受不了她了!
I can't stand her any longer!
她让我抓狂! 告诉你们 我要疯了!
She's driven me mad! Mad, I tell you!
苏珊娜 凯特去哪里了?
Susanna, where is Kate?
你的手都是血红的!
Your hands be blood red!
你杀了凯特!
You've murdered Kate!
凯特! 凯特!
Kate! Kate!
怎么了 莎士比亚先生?
Yes, Mr Shakespeare?
如果你不让她离我远点 我会杀了她!
If you don't get her away from me, I will murder her!
我们只是用草莓布丁和覆盆子柠檬汁
We're just having a girlie slumber party
在进行女生睡衣派对 莎士比亚先生
with strawberry pudding and raspberry lemonade, Mr Shakespeare,
但是我觉得苏珊娜可能已经玩够了
but I think Susanna might have had enough now.
老公 你知道吗 在我看来
You know, it seems to me, Husband,
所有这些事情都可以写成一部超棒的戏剧
all these doings would make a really good play.
没错 你说的对 是的
Yes, you're right. Of course.
一部由牛奶引发的 关于一个可笑的误会的
A light and breezy comedy
轻松活泼的喜剧
about a laughable misunderstanding over some milk.
事实上 我更喜欢那些命运三姐妹
Well, actually, I was thinking more of the weird sisters,
暗示《麦克白》中班柯
宴会上的幽魂
the ghost at the feast,
良心受到谴责的老婆
the conscience-struck wife,
《麦克白》中麦克白夫人"双手"也不干净
在夜晚无数次清洗她的双手
endlessly washing her hands in the night.
你懂吗 一个独特的凶杀惊悚小说
You know, a proper blood-and-guts thriller.
不 不 不 我觉得还是喜剧比较合适
No, no. I think comedy's the way to go.
由威廉莎士比亚创作的两个牛奶罐
Two Milky Jugs by William Shakespeare.
剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表