剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表
to discuss my new romance,
却必须给一个激进的乡巴佬学生
but now must play nursey-nursey wipey-nosey
当保姆照顾他!
to a rogering, roistering student clodhopper!
就只因为罗伯特·格林刚刚被任命为
And all because Robert Greene be made
雷维尔的领主
Master of Revels.
他凭什么当雷维尔的领主?
Why be he Master of Revels?
他有什么资格来指使我?
What qualifies him to be my judge?
他很时髦而且他上过剑桥
He's posh and he went to Cambridge.
没错
Exactly.
他的出生确保了他的优越性
His very birth did guarantee him advancement
而我的出生阻碍了我
whilst mine precluded it.
就仿佛在这王权的小岛上悬挂着
It is almost as if there be suspended over this scepter'd isle
玻璃的天花板...
a ceiling made of glass...
... 压♥迫♥着出生卑微的人们
.. against which men of lower birth,
而我则必须不断地顶起这个天花板
such as I, must always bonk our noggins.
这就是为什么你有点秃顶的原因吗?
D'you think that's why you're going a bit bald?
我不是秃顶
I am not going bloody bald.
我只是头有点大
I have a very big brain.
红狮剧院
伯比奇先生
Mr Burbage, I am the
我是这个剧院 资深的女性角色演员
senior actor of female roles in this company.
尊敬的康德尔
My dear Condell, the
莎士比亚大♥师♥的戏中的角色
ingenue in Master Shakespeare's promised play
是一个十三岁的
is a maid of 13 summers,
含苞待放的少女
a young bud scarce yet in bloom.
所以呢?
And your point?
起码要找一个耳朵上没有毛的演员
I think it seeks an actor that doesn't have to shave his ears.
早上好! 大家早上好
Good morrow! Good morrow, all.
别给我说什么"早上好" 莎士比亚先生
Don't you "Good morrow" Me, Mr Shakespeare.
你正在写的这个爱情故事...
This new romance you're writing...
- 是的 罗密欧与朱丽安 -朱丽叶
- Aye. Romeo And Julian. - Juliet.
我说的就是
As I said.
罗密欧与朱丽叶
Romeo And Juliet.
伯比奇说你想让我演什么破保姆的角色
Burbage says you want me to play some bloody nanny.
保姆是一个不错的喜剧角色
The nurse is a fine comedy role.
天呐! 喜剧 天呐!
Oh! Comedy. Ooh!
那就别给他演
Don't give it to him, then.
- 我可以饰演喜剧角色 - 是的...
- I can do comedy. - Yeah...
但是只在伦敦 是吧?
But only in London, yeah?
没在佛罗伦萨 不是吗?
Not really Florence, is it?
是的 我们都知道你曾在意大利工作 肯普
Yes, we all know you worked in Italy, Kempe.
哦 我有得过奖吗?
Ooh, did I get an award?
不记得了
Can't remember.
哦 是的 我拿过奖 一个相当正式的奖项
Oh, that's right, I did. Yeah. A proper one.
不是英国奖项 意大利奖项 是吧?
Not English. Italian, yeah?
喜剧作品奖 啊!
Commedia dell'arte. Mm!
听过吗?
Heard of it?
肯普自从你在意大利混出名堂了
Since you became big in Italy, Kempe,
你就变成了一个让人难以忍♥受的自大狂!
an insufferable smuglington hast thou become!
没错 但是我这个难以忍♥受的自大狂
Yeah, but an insufferable smuglington
在意大利可是大明星
who's big in Italy.
我是年长女士的扮演者 我坚持扮演朱丽叶!
I am the senior lady actor and I insist on playing Juliet!
听着 剧本还没有写完
Look, the play isn't even finished.
我卡在罗密欧这个角色上了
I'm stuck on the character of my Romeo.
而且我还没有写结尾
And what's more, as yet I don't have an ending.
我们的小情侣一定是自此幸福地生活在一起
Surely our young lovers will live happily ever after.
这是一个显而易见的结尾
Hmm. Well, that's the obvious ending.
是的
Yes.
一个人们都想要的结尾
The ending the crowd will want.
是的
Yes.
所以我觉得我得把他们写死
So I thought I'd kill them instead.
把他们写死?
Kill them?
我们的少年眷侣吗?
Our teenage sweethearts?
是的 戏剧应该具有挑战性
Yes. Theatre should be challenging.
还有娱乐性
And entertaining.
- 主要还是挑战性 - 哦!
- Mainly challenging. - Oh!
我只是要想出一个适宜的双双死亡的情节
I just need to work out a decent double death plot.
我可以出演死亡的桥段!
I can do dying!
我很擅长死亡的戏码
I'm good at dying.
是的!
Hmm, yeah!
- 每天晚上在舞台上都演同一出 - 哦!
- On stage every night. - Oh!
谁说的? 哦 我说的 所以...
Who said that? Oh, I did, so...
莎士比亚先生 我需要这个角色
Mr Shakespeare, I need this role.
我可以赢得罗密欧的爱 我知道我可以
I can woo Romeo. I know I can.
让我展示给你 找个方法让我向你证明
Let me show you. Find a way for me to prove it.
继续跪求吧 不过有点可悲
Bit sad, though. Begging.
有货上门!
We've had a delivery!
把牛肉和麦芽酒锁起来
Lock up the beef and ale,
宝特姆 让那些穷♥人♥把门都闩上
Bottom. Tell the poor to bar their doors.
我们即将释放基♥督♥教界最大的寄生虫...
We unleash the most parasitic creature in Christendom...
英国富家子
the English posh boy.
手别动 宝特姆 你的短剑在手边吗?
Stay your hand a moment, Bottom. Have you your dagger handy?
你觉得他是危险人物吗?
Do you think he's dangerous?
极有可能
Possibly.
这些牛津剑桥的小坏蛋们都特别强壮
These Oxbridge yobbos are extraordinarily strong,
从他们一出生就衣食无忧
having spent their entire lives with literarily enough to eat.
他们加入的俱乐部都叫
They join clubs called
爆♥炸♥阴囊 握拳农夫...
the Burst Ballsack and the Fisted Peasant...
... 在那里他们大吃大喝 性♥交♥斗殴
... where they gorge and fight and roger and quaff
直到墙上都糊上了一层呕吐物
till they coat the walls with gut porridge.
我们是不是有点嫉妒 不是吗?
A bit jealous, are we?
该死的太嫉妒了!
Bloody jealous!
特别是等他们毕业的时候
Particularly as when they graduate,
他们都能成为主教 大使
they all get to be bishops and ambassadors
枢密院的成员
and members of the privy council.
在英国 重要的不是你懂些什么
In England, I'm afraid it's not what you know,
而是你在大学里上了哪些死掉的家畜!
it's what dead farmyard animals you rogered at university!
我们不能再等了
We can put it off no longer.
给富家子松绑吧!
Unleash the posh boy!
罗瑟琳...
Rosaline...
罗瑟琳!
Rosaline!
为什么你偏偏是罗瑟琳呢?
Wherefore art thou Rosaline?
天呐 这太不可思议了
Goodness. This is spooky.
他在问为什么他的爱人的名字是罗瑟琳
He's asking why his beloved's name is Rosaline.
我觉得他其实在问罗瑟琳在哪里
Actually, I think he's asking where Rosaline is.
我觉得语言解释最好还是留给我吧
Probably best to leave the linguistic interpretation to me.
你在哪里 罗瑟琳?
Where are you, Rosaline?
你在哪里?
Where are you?
真希望我知道你在哪里
I wish I knew where you were.
你得承认我说对了吧?
Gonna admit I was right?
哦 残酷的爱
Oh brutal love.
被轻视的爱
Despised love.
爱是虚假玫瑰上的愤怒之刺 而我...
Love is the angry thorn upon the false rose, and I...
就是那刺痛
am a prick.
天哪 我们得和这怪胎呆一周吗?
Blimey, have we got to spend a week with this arse-mungel?
别用你那吓死人的感叹词 宝特姆
Resist your thuggish interjections, Bottom.
这个失恋的傻蛋正是我心目中罗密欧的形象
I see in this lovelorn loon the very model of my Romeo.
哦 你这个粗鲁的欺骗人的桌子
Oh thou rude and deceiving table!
你的四条腿没有一条是罗瑟琳的
Four legs hast thou, yet none are Rosaline's.
我要砍掉你的四条腿 在地上吃饭
I would cut off every one and eat upon the floor
只为瞥见一眼罗瑟琳美丽的膝盖
for but one glance at Rosaline's sweet knees.
抱歉 但是这个小子绝对是一个疯子
I'm sorry, but this bloke's a total wankington.
你得谅解他的年轻和激♥情♥
You must make allowance for his youth and ardour.
诅咒这没有支撑罗瑟琳的地面
Curse the floor that doth not support Rosaline.
诅咒这没有庇护罗瑟琳的天花板
Curse the ceiling that doth not shelter Rosaline.
诅咒这没有服侍罗瑟琳的奴隶
Curse the bondsman that doth not serve Rosaline.
好吧 也许他是有点神经
Well, maybe he's a bit of a wankington.
小子 你是谁?
Sirrah, who are you?
我是威廉·莎士比亚 弗洛里安先生
My name is Will Shakespeare, Master Florian.
我的使命就是
And I've been charged with
一直到你上大学之前确保你的安全
keeping you safe till you go to university.
剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表