剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表
第三季 第一集
出自《仲夏夜之梦》
《仲夏夜之梦》第三幕
威廉在伦敦的住所
各种精灵/仙子
《仲夏夜之梦》人物
Puck谐音Fuck
莎翁将十四行诗第二部分献给"黑女士"
莎翁将十四行诗第一部分献给"俊美青年"
莎翁的赞助人 传言是他的同性情人
莎士比亚十四行诗第129首
宝特姆本意是屁♥股♥
双关 蠢货/驴
英国的雅称
可以理解成 抱住我的屁♥股♥
可以理解成 亲吻我的屁♥股♥
同理可以理解成我的屁♥股♥
我爱我的屁♥股♥
雅芳河畔斯特拉特福德
上帝呀 这些凡人怎么都是十足的傻瓜
仙后提泰妮娅在森林中醒来
And Titania, the fairy queen, awakens in the forest glade
发现了卑微的纺织工在跳舞
and spies the lowly weaver cavorting.
康戴尔先生 坎普先生 舞台交给你们
Mr Condell, Mr Kempe, in your own time.
什么天使使我从百花的卧榻上醒来
What angel wakes me from my flowery bed?
麻雀 百灵鸟 还有杜♥鹃♥爱骂人
The finch, the sparrow and the lark, the plainsong cuckoo grey.
温柔的凡人 请你再唱一曲吧 我爱你
I pray thee, gentle mortal, sing again. I love thee.
一声巨响 嘣
And woof, bang!
演出停止 闭幕
Show stops, roof comes off,
观众裤子都湿了
audience wets its collective puffling pants.
这是整个英国戏剧史上
There's your most celebrated comic moment
最值得庆贺的喜剧时刻
in the entire history of English theatre right there!
值得庆贺的喜剧时刻吗 威廉
Celebrated comic moment, Will?
我不明白
I don't understand.
值得庆祝的喜剧片段
Surely for it to be a celebrated comic moment,
首先要好笑
it has to be funny.
很好笑啊
It is funny.
仙后从魔法般的梦境醒来
The fairy queen awakens from an enchanted sleep
立刻迷上了第一眼见到的人
and is instantly smitten by the first person she sees.
一个普通的织布工
A common weaver!
他是凡人
He's common!
你懂我的原则的
You know my rule.
所有低贱的人天性可笑
All people of lowly birth are inherently hilarious
因为他们可悲愚笨 妄想成为贵族
because of their pathetic stupidity and delusions of grandeur.
这还不够 威廉
It's not enough, Will.
你之前提到《仲夏夜之梦》时
When you spoke of this Midsummer Night's Dream,
说这是喜剧中的杰作
you promised a comic tour de force.
我以为至少会有个有趣的题目
I was expecting at the very least a funny name.
还有振奋人心的视觉效果
And an inspired visual gag.
可你一个都没做到
And yet you give us neither.
更别提什么麻雀还是云雀了 伙计
So never mind the finch, the sparrow and the lark, mate.
这顶多是个发育不良的火鸡
What you've got here is a fresh-plucked turkey.
这是仲夏夜打的个盹儿 威廉
It's a Midsummer Night's Snooze, Will.
除非你能想出一个有趣的题目
And unless you can come up with a funny name
还有振奋人心的视觉效果
and an inspired visual gag,
否则我就要换人了
then I must needs find a writer who can!
彩排顺利吧 主人
Good day at rehearsals, master?
并没有 宝特姆 他们不喜欢我的剧本
No, Botski, it wasn't. They don't like the play.
他们觉得很无聊 需要更多亮点
They think it's dull and needs more gags.
这说了跟没说一样 是吗
That's not a very helpful comment, is it?
没错
No, it isn't.
你所有的剧本都可以这么评价
I mean, they could say that about any of your plays.
去拿酒和点心来吧你
Just get me some ale and pie!
你觉得怎么样 凯特 喜欢吗
What do you think, Kate? Loving it?
我猜你喜欢
I bet you are.
所以整个剧情都依赖于
So, the whole plot depends on the machinations
这群恶作剧的精灵
of this mischievous band of fairies
搅乱凡人的心吗
meddling in matters of the human heart?
没错 恶作剧的精灵最受欢迎了
Absolutely. Got to love a meddling fairy.
极具票房♥号♥召力啊
Box office gold!
恋人的最终结局
And the lovers' eventual devotions are dictated
都受控于魔法药水吗
by the administering of a magic potion?
魔法药水 是的 精灵们喜欢那东西
A magic potion, yes. Punters love all that.
莎士比亚先生 你是在暗示
Mr Shakespeare, is your play suggesting
磕了药的人
that a drugged person
能够做出正确的决定吗
is capable of giving consent?
什么 妈呀 我不是这个意思
What? Blimey, I didn't see that coming!
但你知道 如果是好心的精灵下的药
But, you know, if the drug is administered by well-intentioned fairies...
那没问题 对吗
that's all right, isn't it?
不 有问题
No, it isn't!
我的上帝啊 莎士比亚先生
Goodness gracious, Mr Shakespeare.
这个讨厌的帕克到处给人下药
This appalling Puck figure goes about drugging people
逼迫别人和可能曾经厌恶的人
so they can then be forced into intimate relations
产生亲密关系
with those whom they had previously despised.
这是性侵啊 莎士比亚先生
That is sexual assault, Mr Shakespeare.
我的上帝啊 凯特 如果...
God's boobikins, Kate. If...
如果一个淘气的精灵
If a mischievous sprite
都不能在不被指控的情况下
can't administer a simple love potion to a sleeping innocent
用药水控制一个熟睡的人
without being accused of assault,
那... 那我没话说了
then... then I give up!
真的 你必须要遏制一下
Really! You must curb your tendency
用你无趣的道德观
to apply a joyless socio-political agenda
绑♥架♥所有人的倾向了
to every situation.
他说得没错 凯特
He's right, Kate.
你要是一直这么爱发牢骚
If you keep banging on with all this whiny-woman stuff,
没有男人愿意娶你的
you'll never get a man to marry you.
如果结婚意味着我必须否定自己
I don't want a man to marry me
我宁可不嫁人
if it means I must needs deny myself!
凯特 长点心吧
Kate, have a care.
正如你所知
As you are well aware,
像你这样头脑聪明身材普通的
clever, gobby birds like you
总不结婚 会被认为是女巫的
who remain unmarried be thought witches.
作为一个视你如子的长辈
And as one who looks upon you almost as a daughter,
我真的不愿看你
I'd really rather not see
被烧死或者淹死
you burnt at the stake or drowned in the pond.
我嫁的人一定是尊重我的思想的人
If I marry, it will be to a man who respects me for my mind.
这是你教我的 莎士比亚先生
You have spoiled me for that, Mr Shakespeare,
你一直平等待我 征询我的意见
treating me as your equal and seeking my opinions.
是的
Well, yes, although,
但只是在征询赞美的时候
kind of only when they're complimentary.
说到这个 撇开这些精灵不谈
Speaking of which, predatory sprites aside,
你喜欢《仲夏夜之梦》吗
do you like my Midsummer Night's Dream?
说实话 我觉得它有点
If I'm honest, I think it's all a
说不上来的就是在瞎逼逼
bit mimsy-whimsy soppy-grotty doodah.
说不上来的瞎逼逼
Mimsy-whimsy soppy-grotty doodah?
你怎么能这样说呢
How can you say that?
开头 三个主人公
Well, for a start, three of
都是仙子
the principal characters are fairies.
这是我精心设计的点
And proudly so.
我还以为你最认同
I would have thought that you of all people would agree that it's high time
该让仙灵宁妖皮群体
that members of the FSNEP community
出现在流行戏剧中了
were properly represented in popular drama projects.
仙灵宁妖皮
FSNEP?
仙女 精灵 宁芙 妖精 皮克希
Fairy, sprite, nymph, elf and pixie.
主流文化显然不够重视
FSNEP characters are appallingly
仙灵宁妖皮群体
underrepresented in mainstream culture.
所以你真的相信有精灵咯
So, you really do believe in fairies, then?
当然 我见过一个
Absolutely. I've met one.
你见过真的精灵
You've met an actual fairy?
是真的
Indeed I have.
一个淘气的精灵
A puckish sprite,
仙后的跟班 一团鬼火
a will-o'-the-wisp in the employ of the fairy queen.
多亏了他我才有这个药水的灵感
'Twas from him that I got the idea for the potion,
也是因为这个药水
and it is to just such a potion that
我才得到我的真爱 美丽的安妮
I owe the love of mine own sweet Anne.
你在开玩笑吗
Is this one of your jokes?
可能是 不好笑的通常就是了
Could be. I mean, it's not funny. That's usually a clue.
我没开玩笑 那是很多年前的事
I'm not joking. It happened many years ago.
我遇见了美丽的安妮·海瑟薇 一个挤奶工
I'd just met gorgeous Anne Hathaway, the milkmaid,
一番甜蜜浪漫的邂逅与悸动后 我...
and after a whirlwind of sweet romance and heartfelt emotion, had...
搞大了她的肚子
Knocked her up.
剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表