剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表
Yes, I think that is clear
就能清楚地看出来
from the first 126 sonnets.
宝特姆 你把我的
Bottom, did you deliver
十四行诗交给女王陛下的出版局
my sonnets to Her Majesty's Master of Print
以便它们有可能获得出版许可证?
that they may be licensed for publication?
是的 今天早上我接把它们
Yeah, I gave them straight over
直接交给罗伯特·格林了
to Robert Greene this morning.
格林? 罗伯特·格林?
Greene? Robert Greene?
是的 他好像又升官了
Yeah. Looks like he's oiled himself into another top job.
他是新上任的出版局局长
He's the new print master.
格林拿到了我的十四行诗?
Greene has my sonnets?
太可怕了!
This is terrible!
他很可能会为了泄愤不给我许可证
He'll probably deny me a licence out of spite.
不 你会发现事情稍微比这严重一些
No, I think you'll find it's a little more serious than that,
莎士比亚先生
Mr Shakespeare.
护卫!
Guards!
逮捕这个煽动同性恋的人
Arrest this man for incitement to hugger-tuggery.
放开! 你干什么... ? 不!
Let go! What are you...? No!
地牢
格林先生...
Mr Greene...
我是审判官
I am the Lord Inquisitor.
为什么把这个人绑在刑架上?
Why lies this man upon the rack?
污秽之人 大人 污秽之人
Sodomy, my lord. Sodomy.
等会儿经过审问就会
This inquisition will
发现莎士比亚先生的淫秽作品
establish that Mr Shakespeare's vile pornography
都是煽动肮脏的同性恋的
is nothing more than an incitement to foul hugger-tuggery.
它们只是诗歌♥而已!
They're just poems!
污秽是一项没有间接证据
Sodomy is a crime for which circumstantial evidence
的犯罪
is always allowable,
除了犯罪者之外很少有目击证人...
there being rarely witnesses save the perpetrators...
并且其中一个犯罪者使用了错误的方式
and one of them is looking the wrong way.
大人...
My lord...
我想为莎士比亚先生辩护
I wish to speak in Mr Shakespeare's defence,
由我的手下 纳德·宝特姆从旁协助
assisted by my clerk, Ned Bottom.
别担心 威廉 我和宝特姆有办法
Don't you worry, Will. Bottom and I have been working on a plan.
哦 天啊!
Oh, God!
- 接着说 - 额...
- Proceed. - Well...
我...就随手这么一翻
I... pluck a text at random.
"你的心愿汪♥洋♥无边..."
"Wilt thou, whose will is large and spacious..."
他肯定心知肚明 "心愿"在这首诗里面
My lord will of course understand in this context
明显暗指性♥欲♥
"Will" Clearly denotes carnal desire.
格林的工作就是文学批判
The man's very business is literary criticism.
他说的完全正确
He's absolutely right.
诗歌♥的下一句是...
The couplet continues...
"... 难道不能容我把我的心愿
"... Vouchsafe to hide my will
在里面隐埋"
in thine,"
第二个"心愿"显然是一个双关语
the second "Will" Being quite obviously a deliberate pun
暗喻"小鸡鸡"...
on the word "Willy"...
... 嗯 额 对男性生殖器的粗野叫法
... an, er, uncouth slang for the male sexual organ.
该死 他写得不错!
Damn, he's good!
还有这个囚犯的十四行诗的第一百二十六首
I will quote the prisoner's Sonnet 126,
献给一位美少年
which addresses this Fair Youth.
"把精力消耗在耻辱的沙漠里"
"Th'expense of spirit in a waste of shame."
显然 诗中的
Clearly, in this context
"精力"暗指精♥液♥
"Spirit" Is an allusion to seminal fluid.
他说得对 这句诗歌♥就应该这样解读
He's right. That is how the line is destined to be interpreted.
这样我们就能在"耻辱的沙漠里"射♥精♥
Thus we have an ejaculation in a "Waste of shame",
这只能指男人
which can only mean a man,
因为没有其它
for there is no more
羞耻的地方来消耗精力了
shameful place in which to expend one's spirit.
除非是驴
Apart from perhaps a donkey.
给这个可恶的同性恋主义者行刑
Stretch the damned hugger-tugger
直到他肯承认为止!
till he confesses!
请等一下
A moment, if you please.
别担心 威廉 我有办法
Don't you worry, Will. I've got this.
不好意思 不好意思
Sorry, sorry.
审判官大人
My Lord Inquisitor.
- 嗯 - 你已经有证据了
- Yes. - You have the evidence before you.
一百五十四首十四行诗
154 sonnets.
但是我想请问 您真的读过吗?
But may I enquire if you've actually read them?
我不想说谎
I'm not going to lie.
我只是扫了一眼
Skimmed a bit.
那你觉得会有很多人去读吗?
And do you think that many people are ever going to read them?
实际上不会 不会
Not really, no.
在那些真正去读的人中
Of those who do actually read them,
说实话 你觉得有多少人
how many of those do you think, honestly,
会真的对它的内容有一点想法?
will actually have the faintest idea what it's about?
并不是很多 说实话
Well, not very many of them, if I'm honest.
就一会儿!
Just a minute!
在那些有一丝想法的人中
Of those who do have a vague idea
当谈论诗歌♥的内容时
as to what they're about,
会有多少人在老师枯燥的逼迫学习下
how many of those will only have arrived at such an understanding
还只能浅显的理解诗歌♥?
via forced study from joyless schoolmasters?
大多数人 我猜测
Well, most of them, I imagine.
真的看不出他们会快乐的阅读
Can't really see them being read for pleasure.
黄书就不一定了 不是吗?
Not really a privy book, is it?
你疯了吗? 他们很聪明的!
Are you mad? They're brilliant!
被告辩方表示
The defence contends
这些诗歌♥还远不能成为性腐♥败♥的刺♥激♥物
that far from being an incitement to sexual depravity,
实际上只是人们打瞌睡的诱因
these sonnets are in fact an incitement to a nice long nap.
没错 我的确睡着过一两次
Well, yes, I did nod off once or twice.
案件到此结束
I rest my case.
释放莎士比亚先生!
Release Mr Shakespeare!
- 我反对! - 我也严重反对!
- I object! - I bloody object, too!
感谢你和基特·马洛 宝特姆 我被无罪释放
Well... thanks to you and Kit Marlowe, Bottom, I'm acquitted.
但是我的诗歌♥只是故意地去模糊
But only on grounds that my poetry be too wilfully obscure
那些不想真正阅读的人
for anyone to bother actually reading.
有时候要想善良 必先残忍♥
Sometimes you've got to be cruel to be kind.
我再也不写十四行诗了
I'll no more of sonnets.
我觉得你应该再写一首 莎士比亚先生
I think you should write one more sonnet, Mr Shakespeare.
另外一首 凯特 为什么?
Another one, Kate? Why?
为谁而写? 没有人喜欢它们
Who for? None likes them.
为了安妮 你的老婆
For Anne, your wife.
我一直都在琢磨你问我的问题
I've been thinking about what you asked me
如何赢回她的爱
how to win back her favour.
在我看来 如果你写诗给其他女人
And it seems to me that if 'twere poems to other women
会让她伤心
which did upset her,
那要解决这件事情 你就得为她动一次笔
then to set it right, you must needs pen one to her.
当然
Of course.
没错!
Of course!
多好的主题!
What a subject!
一首爱情诗 送给和我结婚的目不识丁的农妇
A love poem to an illiterate farm wench whom I only married
黑暗♥杀♥手
因为她 我唤醒了达夫敦
cos I'd got her up the duffington.
多大的一个挑战!
Such a challenge!
嗯 是的
Hmm, yes.
灵感来了
The muse be upon me.
"我的亲爱的 你是我的全世界"
"My darling, you are my entire world."
很好 很好的开头
Good. Nice start.
"尽管你年老色衰...
"Though you be old...
"不幸的是 你身材臃肿..."
"And rather plumpish, sadly..."
额...
Er...
"一个平凡 皮肤松弛
"A common, saggy,
无知的老女人... "
ignorant old girl..."
额...
Er...
"...但是我疯狂的爱着你的全部"
"... and yet for all that I do love you madly."
- 嗯... - 你觉得怎么样?
- Um... - What do you think?
目前还不错 嗯?
Pretty good so far, eh?
是不错 但是作为一个女人
It is good, but as a woman,
我建议还是稍微删掉一两句
if I might suggest just one or two tiny cuts.
我还没写完 才四行而已 还要写多十行
It isn't even finished. That's four lines. I need ten more.
说实话 已经够了
剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表