剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表
我们可能正有你需要的东西
Oh, we might have just the thing,
威廉 说吧 约翰
William. Go on, John.
告诉他 你的主意
Tell him your idea.
主意? 父亲 什... 什么主意?
Idea? Dad, wh-wh... What idea?
别听他的 亲爱的 爱嫉妒的糟老头
Don't listen to him, love. He's a nasty, jealous old arse-mungle.
我认为
It seems to me
你已通过你的智慧以及对语言的异常把控力
you've made quite a success of yourself with your ready wit
取得了非凡的成就
and uncanny command of language,
但是你就是没那么聪明
but you're not that bloody clever.
我就和你一样机智 太容易了
I'm as witty as you are, easy.
嗯
Hmm.
我... 我在想我们要如何利用我们的优势
I'm... I'm... I'm wondering where we're going with this.
他想要分一杯羹 你可别答应
He wants to get in on it. Don't you let him.
你想要写剧本吗 父亲?
You want to write plays, Dad?
不 不是剧本 我讨厌你的剧本
No, not plays. I hate your plays.
但是你不仅仅是一个写剧本的 不是吗?
But you're not just a playwright, are you?
你还是一个诗人 一个多才多艺的聪明人
You're also a poet, a wit and an all-round smartarse.
一个故事大王 老公
A raconteur, Husband.
在巴黎 他们说"聪明人"
In Paris, they say "Raconteur",
法语 聪明人的意思
which is French for smartarse.
我在想 我们可以成为搭档
And I was thinking, we could do it together.
- 搭档? - 就有点像唱双簧
- Together? - Like a sort of double act.
你是那个赫赫有名 机智成功的儿子
You the famous, witty, successful son,
而我是那个脾气暴躁的父亲
me the grumpy old dad who's
对你的成功和掀起的风潮不屑一顾
unimpressed by your success and fashionable ways.
唯一一个能指出
The only one who can
你其实只是个小角色的人
really point out what a knob you actually are.
因为他是你的父亲
Because he's your dad.
也... 也许
M-Maybe...
我不太确定
I'm n-n-not sure.
你因为我是一个被定罪的犯人而感到羞愧
You're ashamed of me cos I'm a convicted criminal.
不 不 我只是...
No, no. I just...
你觉得你那该死的伦敦范
Oh, you think you've got above us
比我们所有人都高贵吗?
with your bloody London ways?
但是恐怕你永远都不会
But I fear you'll never truly
真正被那些上流人士接受
be accepted by the cock-snobbled folderols
因为你就是个
on account of the fact
吃大头菜的乡下废物
you're a turnip-chomping country bum-shankle.
父亲 不是这样的!
Not so, Father!
正如你知道的
As you well know, I'm
我受邀参加南安普顿勋爵的群魔乱舞的宴会
invited to Lord Southampton's saucy prancings,
不能比这更高大上了吧!
and you don't get more cock-snobble than that!
所以说 老婆 我需要一条新的紧身裤
On which subject, Wife, I need new tights.
看上去 为了紧跟潮流
It seems, to fit the fashion, I must
我必须穿着紫色海鹦腿裤子
come all attired in purple puffling pants,
黄色腰带还有蠢蠢的丝绸袜带去参加宴会
yellow tights and really stupid cross-garters.
你得给我缝出来
You must stitch them for me.
我哪有钱去买♥♥这些材料呢?
And how am I to afford the material?
怎么了 就用我上次给你的先令 剩的那些
Why, from what remains of the shilling I did give thee last time.
- 我都花光了 - 花光了? 怎么花的?
- I've spent it. - Spent it? On what?
怎么花的
On what
你还问我 哥们
On what, mate
我有个该死的茅屋要管理
I've got a bloody cottage
一大家子要养 这不都是钱啊!
to run and a family to raise, that's what!
我盖好了屋顶 扫好了烟囱
I'm having the roof thatched, the chimneys are being swept,
我雇了捕鼠人去收拾床铺
I've had the rat-catcher round to do the beds,
哈姆奈特放牙齿的木头盒要重新上漆
Hamnet's wooden tooth needs re-varnishing,
我还给朱迪思买♥♥了一只白鼬
and I bought a ferret for Judith's hair,
吃她头发里的虱子
to eat the nits.
我要付钱给女巫指控人
I paid off the witch-accuser so
让他不要指控我和苏珊娜是女巫
he won't accuse me and Susanna of being witches,
尽管我觉得她其实就是个女巫!
even though I think she might actually be a witch!
天哪 老妈! 你不用这么搞笑吧
Oh, God, Mum! Thou art so funny
我给双胞胎买♥♥了可爱的
I bought the twins lovely
新衣服 好穿去五朔节愚蠢的舞会
new outfits for the May Day stupid dance,
给哈姆奈特买♥♥了
a beautiful purple doublet and hose
一件漂亮的紫色紧身上衣和长筒袜
for Hamnet,
给朱迪思买♥♥了一条可爱的黄裙子
and a lovely yellow dress for Judith!
爸爸 你回来了!
Dad, you came back!
你要来看我们的五朔节舞会!
You're going to watch our May Day dance!
我们好喜欢新衣服
We love our new clothes,
还有这些彩色缎带 棒极了!
and thanks for this wonderful colourful ribbon!
嗯...
Hmm...
呃...
Um...
听着 孩子们 有个坏消息
Look, kids, it's bad news.
你... 不能来看我们的舞会了吗?
You... you're not going to watch us?
事实上 比这更糟一点
Actually, it's a bit worse than that.
哦 好! 耶!
Oh, yes! Yah!
凯特 宝特姆
Kate, Bottom, I just
我只是想在宴会前看一下威廉的紧身裤
thought I'd drop by to check out Will's tights
确保他穿着得体
before the prancings, you know, make sure he's hanging properly,
小小黄段子
展现出优秀的博林布鲁克形象
showing good Bolingbroke contour.
他已经走了 马洛先生
He's already gone, Mr Marlowe.
是的 他兴奋的等不及了
Yeah, he were too excited to wait.
我想也是 他看起来怎么样? 很酷吗?
Ooh, I bet he was. How did he look? Pretty cool?
嗯... 谈不上酷
Mmm... not exactly cool.
他看起来像一个巨大的引人注目的耳环
He looked like a massive futtocking cod-dangle.
罗伯特·格林来过
Robert Greene came round
告诉他身穿蠢蠢的服饰参加宴会
and told him to wear really silly pants,
紧身的 还有十字吊带袜
tights and cross-garters.
那么 很明显 他意识到这是一个骗局
So, obviously, he realised it was a bluffle,
就为了让他看起来像个白♥痴♥?
to make him look a fool?
是的 不过后来他判断这是一个骗中骗
Yeah. But then he decided it was a double-bluffle.
等一等 等一等
Hang on, hang on.
你是说威廉觉得格林可能猜到
You're not saying that Will thought that Greene would guess
他会识破他让他身着
that he would spot his bluff to
蠢蠢的服饰的骗局
bluff him into wearing stupid prancing trousers,
而他的真实计划是骗中骗
so thought his actual plan was to twice-bluff him
让他不要身着蠢蠢的服饰
into not wearing stupid prancing trousers,
所以他决定身着蠢蠢的服饰
so he decided to counter bluff
实现逆袭?
by wearing stupid prancing trousers?
没错 就是这么简单
Exactly. It's that simple.
是的 你好
Yes, hello.
我前来参加南安普顿勋爵群魔乱舞的宴会
I'm here for My Lord Southampton's saucy prancings.
是的 表演人员的入口
Yes. The artists' entrance
在后门 你得快点了
at the back door, please. And hurry up,
另一个小丑已经来了半小时了
the other clowns have been here half an hour.
威廉! 威廉! 威廉 还好追上你了
Will! Will! Will, thank God I've caught you.
格林在耍你呢 哥们 想让你看起来像个白♥痴♥
Greene's been playing you, mate. Trying to make you look a fool.
- 不会吧! - 哎呀呀!
- No! - Well, well, well!
乡下的粗鄙的暴发户
Our upstart country
来参加高雅之人的宴会了吗?
bum-snot come a-prancing 'mongst the dainties?
我知道 我看你就像一个来取悦小孩的弄臣
I know. I see now you are come as a jester to amuse the children.
这套服饰就表明 你这个人
The apparel oft proclaims the man and you,
小子 你是一个蠢蛋
sirrah, are proclaimed a fool.
我服了你了 格林
I salute you, Greene.
你知道我会猜到
You knew that I would guess
你会猜到我会怀疑这套蠢蠢的服饰
that you would guess that I would guess about the stupid pants
所以你这个老滑头骗中骗中骗了我
and so, with fiendish cunning, did you triple-gull me.
哪里 我只是告诉你身着蠢蠢的服饰
No, I just told you to wear stupid pants,
你就照做而已
and you did.
祝你宴会愉快!
Happy prancing!
好吧 只能这样了
Well, that's that, then.
幸亏你及时赶到这阻止了我 基特
Thank heavens you got here in time to stop me, Kit.
如果我穿成这样进去了
If I'd gone in there dressed like this,
会被整个伦敦嘲笑的
I would have been laughed out of London.
既然如此
As it is,
我只能像一个下♥贱♥的乡巴佬一样溜走了
I must skulk away like a lowly oik
错过和那些废物混在一起的机会
and miss my chance amongst the folderols.
溜走? 溜走? 威廉 哥们
剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表