剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表
用厉害的拉丁玩意儿碾压他
Nail him with some brilliant Latin stuff.
恰恰相反 法官阁下
On the contrary, my lord,
如果格林先生一定要
if Mr Greene wishes to cut
从我的客户身上割下一磅肉
a pound of flesh from my client then he must,
维护他的法定权利
for 'tis his legal right.
- 什么?! - 格林先生
- What?! - Master Greene,
你可以等价兑换契约
you may extract your bond.
哦 残忍♥地
Oh, how sweet
割掉你身上的一块肉会有多美妙
will be this unkindest cut of all.
拜托 格林先生 慈悲的本质不是出于勉强
Please, Master Greene. The quality of mercy is not strained.
它是像甘露一样
It droppeth as the gentle
从天上降下尘世
rain from heaven upon the earth beneath.
现在五音步抑扬格也救不了你了!
Not even iambic pentameter can save you now!
且慢
Tarry a little.
我还有话要说
There is something else.
割走你要的一磅肉但是不能滴血
This bond doth give thee here no jot of blood.
什么?
I beg your pardon?
割走你要的一磅肉
Take then thy bond.
割走你要的一磅肉 但是如果割的时候
Take thou thy pound of flesh, but in the cutting it,
如果你滴下了一滴基♥督♥教♥徒♥的血...
if thou doth shed one drop of Christian blood...
不能滴血?! 我怎么可能避免?
No blood?! How can I avoid it?
正是这样 小子
Exactly, sirrah.
如果你一定要割肉 就一定会偷走血
If you must take your flesh, you must needs also steal blood,
那样我的客户就会死去
and thus would my client die.
我必须说 案情发生了转变
Well, I must say, this does alter things a bit.
你还想要你的一磅肉吗 格林先生?
Will you still take your bond, Master Greene?
我很乐意在你犯下谋杀之后审判你
I shall be happy enough to try you straight'way after for murder.
但是法官阁下
But, my lord,
这位凯普莱特先生的说法简直就是荒谬!
this Capulet's argument is utterly spurious!
为什么 肉就带着血!
Why, flesh contains blood!
肉里不可能没有血
Flesh be not flesh without it.
你不会去肉铺买♥♥肉还嘱咐别人
You do not visit the butcher and say,
"一磅牛肉
"A pound of beef, and
不要忘了把血留在肉里" 不是吗?
don't forget to leave the blood in," Do you?
似乎很正确
Actually, that's very true.
格林大人说的完全正确
Master Greene is entirely and absolutely right.
你的整个一磅肉的论证经不起推敲!
Your whole pound-of-flesh argument is in fact wafer-thin rubbish!
抱歉 莎士比亚先生
I'm sorry, Mr Shakespeare,
你只能让他割下那块牛排了
you're going to have to let him carve a steak off.
但是我会死的!
But I'll die!
抱歉 好了 午餐时间
Hmm. Sorry. Right, lunch recess.
等一下 格林先生!
A moment, Mr Greene!
法官阁下 我能靠近您的座位吗?
Your honour, may I approach the bench?
过来
Come.
只是想说袍子很漂亮
Just wanted to say, nice gown.
真的很喜欢
Really loving it.
非常感谢 我以为
Thanks so much. I thought it
这会显得我很胖 像个圆润的胖妞
might make me look a bit full, round and plumpish.
一个只吃沙拉的人
So, a salad-eater who thinks
认为这件漂亮的袍子显得他很胖
a perfectly nice gown makes him look fat.
还是我应该说显得她很胖?
Or should I say, makes HER look fat?
你是一个女人!
You're a girl!
确实!
It's true!
初到伦敦 我还是一个年轻女孩的时候
Ever since I first came to London as a young girl,
我就知道这是男人的天下
I've known that it's a man's world.
要有所成就 我必须要成为一个男人
And to prosper I must needs become one.
拜托 不要暴露我
Please, do not expose me.
别担心 我理解 我真的懂
Don't worry, I get it. I really do.
让我的客户无罪释放 你的秘密就安全了
Just let my client walk and your secret's safe.
案件不成立!
Case dismissed!
- 什么?! - 由原告承担律师费
- What?! - Costs awarded against the plaintiff.
- 价格是... - 我需要四磅
- Set at... - I need four quid.
... 四磅!
... four pounds!
我喜欢你的鞋子
I love your shoes.
谢谢你 罗伯茨法官
Thanks, Judge Robert.
拜托...
Please...
请叫我鲍勃
call me Bob.
雅芳河畔斯特拉特福
毫无疑问 凯特的确救了我一命
Kate saved my sweet white country arsington and no mistake.
如果不是法官碰巧也是一个女人
If the judge hadn't turned out to be another woman,
我就是一堆内脏了 还少写了一部剧本
I'd be a couple of giblets short of a playwright.
是的 真幸运你不用依赖于
Yeah, well, it's lucky you didn't have to rely on
她愚蠢的一磅肉的辩护脱罪
her stupid pound-of-flesh argument.
一磅肉显然会包含血
It's bloody obvious flesh contains blood.
如果你的戏剧的结局
If the end of one of your
用了这样不成熟的想法
play's hinged on such a half-baked notion,
观众会嘘声一片并且嘲讽你 称你为书呆子
all would boo and jeer and call thee a total wankington.
嗯嗯 是的
Hmm, yes.
当然
Absolutely.
虽然也许能行得通
Although it might work.
如果我把它埋在一堆抑扬格五音步里
You know, if I buried it in a lot of iambic pentameter.
你说了算 亲爱的
Well, it's your call, love.
你简直就是天才
You're the genius.
是的 老婆 我当然是
Yes, Wife. I absolutely am.
剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表