剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表
新贵 第一季第三集
衣如其人
威廉的伦敦住所
怎么样 基特 也没那么差吧?
Well, Kit, not so dusty, eh?
一切都顺风顺水 完美
Things are looking up for me and no mistake.
在伯比奇的保留剧目里面
Already I have not one
我已经占据了三个席位
but three plays
不仅只是其中一席之位
in Burbage's repertoire.
更重要的是 三部都叫亨利六世
And what's more, they are all called Henry VI.
这肯定破了记录
Which must surely be some sort of record.
对此毫不怀疑 威廉
No doubt about it, Will,
你这绝对是在
you're absolutely ripping
引领伦敦的剧院走向新纪♥元♥
London theatre a new arsington.
我对你抱有极大的敬意 伙计
Big respect, cuz.
不能否认这种感觉真好 此外
Feels good. Can't deny. And there's more.
看看这个 我有一封来自
See here, I have an
南安普顿勋爵的请帖
invitation to
邀请我去参加他那群魔乱舞的宴会
Lord Southampton's saucy prancings.
想一想
Think of it.
我 一个斯特拉特福的乡巴佬
Me, a Stratford bum-shankle,
一个满嘴胡话又傲娇的人
a-hobbing and a-nobbing with the cock-snobbled folderols.
对你来说 真是无上嘉奖
Hell of a step up for you.
但是对于罗伯特·格林来说 却是奇耻大辱
And one in the eye for Robert Greene.
他和他那些同僚们
Him and his varsity wits think
一直觉得南安普顿勋爵的宴会
the Southampton prancings
是为他们量身定制的文学沙龙呢 哼!
their own private literary salon. Tch!
他要是听说你受到邀请 得叨叨死!
He's going to crap a dead cat when he hears you've been invited!
你干得真棒 向你致敬
Which is, of course, brilliant. I salute you.
- 谢谢了 哥们 - 提醒你一下
- Thanks, mate. - Mind you,
你写的那些年轻人的情情爱爱的东西
not sure about this teenage romance thing
我可说不准
you've been banging on about.
我不想撒谎
I'm not going to lie.
但是听起来真的很差劲
Sounds lame.
我也觉得 听起来真的很扫兴
Same. I think it's wet.
我喜欢
I love it.
正因如此 我准备暂时搁置罗密欧的故事
Well, as it happens, I've decided to shelve Romeo for now.
我需要一记重磅来提高我的声望 可悲的是
I need a guaranteed smash to cement my reputation and, sadly,
一部情意绵绵 浪漫又令人扼腕叹息的剧本
lovey-dovey smoochy-woochy
可做不到这点
just ain't going to cut it.
这你可说对了 民众们想看暴♥力♥和谋杀
Yeah, you got that right. The plebs want violence and murder.
那当然!
Of course we do!
所以今天早上 我剔除了
So this morning I knocked out
一位非常令人满意的理查三世
a really satisfying Richard III.
哦...
Oh...
信息量太大 威廉
Bit too much information, Will.
我们为什么需要知晓此事?
I mean, why do we need to know?
- 一个剧本 - 哦 那就好 - 哦!
- It's a play. - Oh, right. - Oh!
即便是理查 也得暂时搁置
Even Richard must wait,
因为我现在非常满意的是一部全新的犹太大剧
because the one I'm really pleased with is my big new Jew play.
太好了!
Oh, yes!
就喜欢犹太剧!
Love a Jew play!
我想 你应该不愿意把剧本给我吧?
No chance you'll give it to me, I suppose?
不行 基特 恐怕是不行
No, Kit, I'm afraid not.
拜托 这正是我应该创作的东西
Come on, it's just the sort of thing I should be writing.
- 那你怎么不呢? - 你懂的
- Then why don't you? - You know why.
哦 我懂你 你的另一份工作
Ah, of course. Your other job.
Francis Walsingham 伊丽莎白一世的王牌间谍
为沃尔辛厄姆的酷刑室猎捕天主教♥徒♥
Hunting Catholics for Walsingham's torture chamber.
捍卫唯一真实 纯洁且神圣的信仰
Defending the one true, pure and divine faith.
这唯一真实 纯洁且神圣的信仰
This being the one true, pure
基本就是亨利八世发明的
and divine faith that Henry VIII basically invented
这样他才可以抛弃他的那些妻子
so that he could dump his
Anne Boleyn 亨利八世的第二个王后
然后跟那个疯子博林在一起的那个信仰?
missus and have it away with bonker Boleyn?
是的 就是那个
Yes, that's the one.
从精神层面来讲
A romance
一个真正真实 纯洁且神圣的罗曼史
so spiritually true, pure and divine
从情意绵绵的鱼水之欢
that it went from rumpy-pumpy lovey-dovey
到令人唏嘘的死亡
to choppy-woppy heady-deady
只用了三年时间
in just three years.
规矩又不是我定的 威廉
I don't make the rules, Will.
抱歉 但是你不能拿走我的犹太剧
Well, I'm sorry, but you can't have my Jew play.
现在的我文思泉涌 大放异彩
I'm on a roll and it's my time to shine.
好吧 这也不能怪你
Fine. Can't really blame you, I suppose.
我这就带着这个消息
I'm off to the bawdy house
去我那低级下流的房♥子里痛饮去了
for a quaff and a roger.
连裤♥袜♥真好看 马洛先生
Pretty hose, Mr Marlowe.
灰常时髦
Very trendy.
灰常漂亮 先生
Tres joli, monsieur.
意大利制♥造♥ 年度新款
Italian. Latest thing.
天哪 我真嫉妒你 基特
Gosh, I envy you, Kit.
我从来都不能像你那样 整好自己的贴身衣物
I could never carry off tights like that.
就像它们穿着我一样
I'm afraid they just wear me.
别搞笑 你只要高视阔步就好!
Don't be ridiculous. You've just got to strut!
- 哦! - 这就够了
- Oh! - That's all.
你太过谦卑 只要走出去 让全世界看看
You're too apologetic. Just get out there and show the world
你毫不在乎的态度 嘿!
that you don't give a damn. Hey!
哦! - 我爱你们
Oh! - I love you loads.
他说起来倒是容易
Easy for him to say.
重点是 人家在乎着呢
The problem is, I do give a damn.
我渴望得到认同 人们也感觉到了这一点
I crave approval and people sense that in me.
是的 你可真是玻璃心
It's true. You're very needy.
才不是玻璃心 只是善良而已
Not needy. Just nice.
人们可不喜欢善良 他们觉得这是一个弱点
People don't like nice. They look upon it as weakness.
我想要被人们喜爱
I want to be liked, and so for some
但是出于某些人类灵魂深处的险恶
dark reason located deep in the human soul,
人们就是不喜欢我
people are less inclined to like me.
脚抬一下!
Feet!
马洛根本就不在乎那些事情
Marlowe, on the other hand, doesn't give a tosslington,
所以每个人都想跟他成为哥们
so everyone wants to be his mate.
我很喜欢你 莎士比亚先生
I'm just like you, Mr Shakespeare.
以前姑娘们都说我作死
Girls used to call me a
因为我十分渴望盆友们
try-hard because I wanted to make friends.
但是我越发努力 她们就越发用力扯我的头发
But the more I tried, the more they'd pull my hair
还用她们的编织针扎我
and stab me with their knitting needles.
不过 最终我交到三位闺蜜
But, in the end, I made three great pals.
拉丁文 希腊文...
Latin, Greek...
和数学
and mathematics.
对我们这些讨厌的蠢人和努力的笨人来说
A good lesson
教训都是极好的 凯特
for all us farts and try-hards, Kate.
颜值不够
What we lack in easy charm we must
就得靠天分和勤勉来凑
make up for with talent and hard work.
而我总算铁杵磨成针
And mine is finally paying off!
我的最新大戏已经准备在伯比奇的剧院上演
I have my big new Jew play ready for Burbage.
而且南安普顿勋爵的宴会邀请函正在
And an invitation to Southampton's prancings
我的裤子口袋里蹦跶呢
in the pocket of my puffling pants.
甚至是嫌弃我懦弱的罗伯特·格林
Even Robert Greene, who doth hate my gutlings,
小小黄段子
如今也必须承认我是后起之秀
must now admit I am the coming man.
威廉·莎士比亚
William Shakespeare.
诅咒他这个讨人嫌的乡下蠢材
Curse him for an oafish country bum-snot.
英国剧作家罗伯特·格林 一五九二年喜剧作品
在《修道士培根和修道士邦奇》上演之际
Already are his first three Henrys hits,
让他的《亨利六世》上中下部
whilst mine own sublime Friar Bacon And Friar Bungay
从人们反复无常的记忆中逐渐消失吧
fades in the fickle memory of the mob.
我的脑海中已经上演了无数次
Many a time and oft have I thought
罗伯特·格林的手册《格林的小智慧》中有抨击莎士比亚的内容 将莎翁称作暴发户式的乌鸦
用这把剑处决这暴发户一样的乌鸦的场景
to dispatch this upstart crow with steel.
但是死亡对于卑鄙之人来说太过轻松
But such a death would be too quick for one so base.
相反 我要使用
Instead, have I employed
一件冷酷的兵器
a crueller weapon.
明天 全伦敦将见证
Tomorrow, all London will know
罗伯特·格林是如何
how Robert Greene doth treat
以绅士的等级招待一个低级的冒牌货
a low pretender to the rank of gentleman.
剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表