剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表
新贵 第一季第一集
命运多舛的恋人
雅芳河畔斯特拉特福
莎士比亚故居
"罗密欧 罗密欧!
"Romeo, Romeo!
为什么你偏偏是罗密欧呢?"
Wherefore art thou Romeo?"
抱歉 老爸 这个可悲的怪人多少岁?
Sorry, Dad. How old's this sad weirdo supposed to be?
这个少女十三岁 亲爱的
The maid be 13, my sweet.
好吧 因为我十三岁
Yeah, cos I'm 13.
正是
Exactly.
我觉得在一个身穿紧身胸衣
I thought it might be fun
里面挂着两个半个椰子的中年男人
to hear my Juliet spoke
扮演这个角色之前
in her true voice
听听我的朱丽叶
before a middle-aged man
用自己美妙的声音说话
with two half-coconuts down his bodice
可能会很有意思
gets hold of it.
我才不会这么说话呢 爸爸
I don't say stuff like this, Dad.
我听起来跟一颗大头菜一样!
I'd sound like a complete turnip!
当然了 亲爱的
Yes, dear.
在这段我要要求你用甜美而令人满意的音色
'Tis thy sweet and useful timbre I would feign here,
而不是要你像平常说话那样
not the monosyllabic series
全是单音节组成的
of grunts that passes for your conversation.
哦 你说什么?!
Oh, what?!
我觉得由我所创造的天真无邪的少女 说出
I take the view that having my romantic ingenue say,
"什么 闭嘴 罗密欧
"Uhh, what, shut up, Romeo,
你真奇怪 闭嘴 我恨你"这种话
you're so weird, uhh, shut up, I hate you,"
无法媲美我所书写的永恒的诗歌♥
would be slightly less effective
难以令人印象深刻
than mine own timeless poetry.
永恒这个单词的意思
Timeless is the word,
就是"感觉真♥他♥妈♥的没完没了"
as in "Feels like goes on for bloody ever".
你从来没好好了解过
You've never given it a chance.
你只看过亨利六世上部
You've only seen Henry VI, Part 1.
上部? 你是说那玩意儿还有更多啊?!
Part 1? What, you mean there's more?!
别会错意 儿子
I mean, don't take this wrong way, son,
但是 天哪 我简直无聊至极!
but, God, I was bored!
我都以为我的灵魂出窍了 正看着自己死去呢
I thought I was actually outside my own body watching meself die.
他坐在那里 喋喋不休
He sat there cracking his nuts in the quiet bits.
我想要他闭嘴来着 但是他不肯
I tried to shush him, but he would not be shushed.
你的父亲是个固执的人
He's a stubborn man, your father,
威廉是一个固执 又平凡的人
William. A stubborn, common man.
这就是你嫁给我的原因
Which is why you married me.
时髦小妞就喜欢来点糙的
Posh birds love a bit of rough.
我这可是下嫁 你也如此 威廉
I married beneath me, and now you've done the same, William.
你这话什么意思?
And what's that supposed to mean?
意思就是 他十七岁的时候
It means that he was 17
被一个小农场二十六岁的挤奶工看上了
and he got a scheming little 26-year-old tithe farm milking-slap
并使诡计让他上钩了 就是这样!
up the duffington, that's what!
你以为你多时髦 玛丽·艾登
Oh, you think you're so posh, Mary Arden.
就跟你不像大家一样
Like you ain't sewn into
缝冬天穿的底裤一样
your winter knickers like everybody else.
我正在努力工作!
I'm trying to work!
我从伦敦来就是为了听苏
I've come from London
念念我写的朱丽叶的台词
to hear Sue read my Juliet.
我可不开心 宝贝
Well, I'm not happy, doll.
伯比奇付钱给你演戏 不是编剧
Burbage pays you as an actor, not a writer.
没事的 我已经给剧院送了一封信
It's fine. I've sent word to the theatre
说桥底的两条隧♥道♥堵塞了
that the two tunnels which lie beneath the bridge be blocked.
什么?
Pardon?
桥底的两条隧♥道♥堵塞了
The two tunnels which lie beneath the bridge be blocked.
两条隧♥道♥?
Two tunnels?
桥底? 没人懂吗?
Beneath a bridge? Anyone?
鼻子 亲爱的 鼻子!
Nose, my loves. Nose!
我跟伯比奇说 我鼻涕流个不停
I've told Burbage that my nose
这周和下周都没法工作了
be snotted and I would not work this week or next.
你怎么就不能直接说"鼻子"呢?
Why didn't you just say "Nose"?
这就是我的工作!
It's what I do!
好了 苏珊娜 再来一次
Now, Susanna, again.
好吧 如果我非得这样做
All right, if I have to.
"罗密欧 罗密欧!
"Romeo, Romeo!
为什么你偏偏是罗密欧呢?"
Wherefore art thou Romeo?"
爸爸 没人会这样说话的!
Dad, nobody talks like this!
这是诗歌♥
It's poetry.
有时候我真后悔教你认字
Sometimes I regret teaching you to read.
我觉得确实该少用点华丽的辞藻 亲爱的
I do think it could be a little less flowery, love.
你怎么不直接说 "你在哪里 罗密欧?"
I mean, why doesn't she just say, "Where are you, Romeo?"
因为 亲爱的
Because, my love,
这句话的意思不是"你在哪里?"
it doesn't mean, "Where are you?"
而是"为什么你偏偏是罗密欧呢?"
It means, "Why are you Romeo?"
有点诡异
That's a bit weird.
是的 罗密欧只是他的名字而已
Yeah. Romeo is just his name.
正是
Well, exactly.
朱丽叶要说的是
Juliet is saying,
"为什么你是我所恨之族的一员呢?"
"Why are you a member of a family that I hate?"
人们肯定会以为你的意思是
People will definitely think you mean,
"罗密欧 你在哪里?"
"Romeo, where are you?"
我就以为是这个意思
That's what I thought it meant.
我也是
Yeah. I did, too.
很明显
It's bloody obvious.
我觉得 想要搞清楚 你应该要让朱丽叶说
I think, to be clear, you're going to have to have Juliet say,
"罗密欧 罗密欧!
"Romeo, Romeo!
为什么你的名字是罗密欧?"
Why are you called Romeo?"
"我所恨之族的一员?"
"A member of a family that I hate?"
这就可以 不过 如果真要我挑刺的话
That'd do it. Although if I was being really picky,
罗密欧只不过是他的教名
Romeo is just his Christian name,
不是吗? 这根本不是问题所在
isn't it? And that's not the issue.
他的姓氏是关键
It's his surname that's the problem.
是的 其实我本来还希望
Well, yes. Actually, I was
没有人会注意到
sort of hoping people wouldn't notice that.
我觉得他们会注意的
I think they might.
所以你们觉得 她该说
So you think she should say,
"蒙塔古 蒙塔古!
"Montague, Montague!
为什么你偏偏是蒙塔古呢?"
Wherefore art thou Montague?"
不 因为这话听起来像她丢了猫一样
No. Cos that'd sound like she's lost her cat.
听着 这些东西...
Look, it's...
最好还是留给我来推敲吧 亲爱的
probably best if you leave this to me, my love.
我... 现在文思泉涌
I'm... I'm on a bit of a roll.
我对喜剧其中的一幕尤其满意
I'm particularly pleased with
就是一伙敌对的仆人们
the comedy scene where a group of rival serving men
日益勾心斗角的喜剧场景
exchange a series of increasingly obscure insults.
威廉 我告诉过你 不要搞喜剧
Will, I've told you. Don't do comedy.
这不是你的长处
It's not your strong point.
这是我的长处 夫人
It is my strong point, wife.
只是需要冗长的解释和丰富的脚注
It's just requires lengthy explanation and copious footnotes.
如果... 如果你仔细研究
If... If you do your research,
我写的东西真的很有趣
my stuff is actually really funny.
威廉的伦敦住所
听莎士比亚先生讲述他年轻时的浪漫史
So excited to hear about
兴奋至极
Mr Shakespeare's teen romance.
对写作来说真是个好主意
Such a good idea for a story.
是的 我猜也许是吧
Yeah, it's all right, I suppose.
比他平常写的那些东西好
Better than his usual stuff.
他没有透露其中的浪漫桥段吗?
Has he let slip any hints about the romance plot?
这个小伙子爱上了那个小姑娘
Er, this lad falls in love with this lass,
她也爱上了他...
and she falls in love with him...
然后他们就快乐地生活在一起了
and they live happily ever after.
短小精悍 和他写的《亨利》有点不同
Nice and short, which makes a change from his Henrys.
- 对女孩来说是一个完美的角色 - 凯特
- And an amazing part for a girl. - Kate,
你别再想这个了
you've got to drop that.
不要因为我家先生租了你的妈妈的房♥间
Just cos your mum rents rooms to my master
就代表他会让你饰演其中的角色
don't mean he's going to put you in one of his plays.
那就太不公平了
It just seems so unfair that
剧院宁愿雇佣男人饰演女人的角色
the theatre employs men to perform female roles
也不选我这个真实的
剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表