剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表
If I turn up in form-fitting tights,
小小黄段子
每个人都会觉得我受邀参加舞会
everyone will see I've got balls.
我的亲爱的妻子安妮是一个漂亮的女裁缝
My sweet wife Anne is a pretty seamstress
只需几个便士的丝绸
and for a few pence-worth of silk
她就可以给我缝一条王子穿的那样的紧身裤
will she stitch me hose fit for the thighs of a prince.
听起来是个计划
Sounds like a plan.
那就动身去斯特拉特福德
Then ho for Stratford.
我总是说 衣如其人
As I always say, the apparel oft proclaims the man.
我仍然认为那句话应该是"人靠衣装马靠鞍"
I still think that should be "Clothes maketh the man".
我猜想不确切的引用是它消亡的原因
Well, I imagine that's how it'll end up getting misquoted.
雅芳河畔斯特拉特福
父亲回来了 让喜悦无限吧
Father is returned. Let joy be unbounded.
呃!
Ugh!
我们的礼物呢?
Where's our presents?
呃... "你好 爸爸 见到你很高兴"
Uh... "Hello, Dad. Nice to see you."
你给我们带回来什么东西了吗?
Did you bring us anything?
啊呀!
Blimey!
这是你该死的糖棒棒
Here's your bloody sugar sticks.
父亲刚一迈进前门就有义务
How did it ever get to be the rule that as soon as a father
马上给孩子递上礼物
takes one step outside his front door,
这是什么规矩?
he's obliged to bring his children presents on his return?
我认为在未来 不太富足的年代
Methinks that in future, less-indulgent ages,
孩子们就不会再有
kids will not be suffered
几乎每月的糖果需求
to demand sweets on an almost-monthly basis.
哦 真是一个惊喜 威廉
Oh, this is a nice surprise, Will.
我们没想到你会回来
We weren't expecting you.
爸爸!
Dad!
春季的传统节日
我们正在为五朔节练习愚蠢的舞蹈
We've been practising for the May Day stupid dance.
妈妈正给我们制♥作♥服装!
Mum's making us costumes!
你会看我们跳舞吗?
Will you watch us?
玩去吧 孩子们 让你们的爸爸清净一会
Run along and play, kids. Give your father a minute.
旅途愉快吗 威廉?
Good journey, Will?
当然 好的座位 干净准时的马车
Absolutely. Good seat, clean coach, on time.
那是不错的改变
Well, that makes a nice change.
除了...等等... 不 那是我在做梦!
Except... Hang on... no, that was in my dreams!
不幸的是 我犯了在现实世界中旅行的错误
Unfortunately, I made the mistake of travelling in the real world
所以 不 可怕的旅行
so, no, appalling journey.
你会待时间长一点吗?
Will you stay long?
悲伤的是 不 我的亲爱的
Sadly not, my love.
我在伦敦有大量的戏剧需要排练
I'm just so busy in London churning out plays,
我只能呆一晚 我真的变得很成功
I can only stay a night. I really am becoming quite a success.
事实上 我被邀请参加
In fact, I'm invited to saucy prancings
南安普顿勋爵的群魔乱舞的宴会
at Lord Southampton's.
哦 天哪 灰常时尚
Oh, zounds, that is posh.
的确时尚 好老婆 我必须有一件好行头
Posh indeed, good wife, and a good show must I make,
这是我为什么回来的原因 我需要你的帮助
which is why I've come home. I need your help.
拿着这个先令并用它
Take this shilling and with it
给我缝制意大利风格的紧身裤♥袜♥
stitch me tights in the Italian style.
意大利风格 威廉?
Italian style, Will?
小小黄段子
人们会看到你的博林布鲁克形象了
People'll see the contours of your Bolingbrokes.
哦 妈妈!
Ooh, Mum!
这正是我想让他们看到的 安妮
That's exactly what I want them to see, Anne.
小小黄段子
乡下男孩之博林布鲁克
My big, bad, country-boy Bolingbrokes.
我想我真的快要吐了
I think I am actually going to be sick.
看起来这只乌鸦仍然不为所动
It seems this upstart crow still flies.
据消息称
Word has reached me that
有人看到他在镇里
he is seen about the town
穿着一条精美的全新的紧身裤
in fine new tights.
很明显这个乡下的蠢货试图通过
'Tis clear the rustic fool intends to try to brazen out
小小黄段子
向全世界展现他的博林布鲁克形象
the shame of my savage review
来厚颜地面对
by showing the world
我对他残忍♥的评价所带来的耻辱 好吧...
the contours of his Bolingbrokes. Well...
好吧...
Well...
如果他自负地认为他可以
If he be so vain as to think he can
参加高雅之人的宴会的话
come a-prancing 'mongst educated men,
那么 可能的话
then, perchance,
我可以利用他的自负来对付他
I can turn that vanity against him.
这条紧身裤太完美了 莎士比亚先生!
Nice bloody tights, Mr Shakespeare!
确实是的 凯特
Nice indeed, Kate.
我大摇大摆地从佛里特街走到了芬丘奇街
Strutted have I from Fleet Street to Fenchurch,
收到了很多无♥耻♥的口哨声!
and many a cheeky whistle have I got!
我将会穿着这身参加宴会
I'll wear these to the prancings,
厚颜地对待格林的评价
brazen out Greene's review,
然后我的全新的犹太大剧
and then my big, new Jew play will
将会让我成为伦敦最好的诗人
make my reputation as London's best bard.
确实 我想说说你的全新的
Actually, I wanted to mention the big,
犹太大剧 莎士比亚先生
new Jew play, Mr Shakespeare.
- 我读了剧本 我希望你不要介意
- I read it. I hope that's all right.
- 没问题 凯特 你喜欢吗?
- No problem, Kate. Enjoy it?
那段邪恶的犹太人
The bit where the wicked
下毒杀害了修道院里所有的修女?
Jew poisons an entire convent full of nuns?
还是最后犹太人被正义的
The end, where the Jew gets boiled
基♥督♥教♥徒♥放在锅里煮?
in a big pot by the righteous Christians?
是的 我对这些片段感到特别惊讶
Yes, I was wondering about those bits, particularly.
好吧 它们是很好
Well, they are good.
没有那些煽动带有种族偏见的人用
Nothing like whipping up violent
暴♥力♥对付弱小且手无缚鸡之力的人群
prejudice against small, defenceless ethnic groups
来登上王位的片段
to get bums on seats.
确实是的 这就是我所惊讶的地方
Actually, it's that aspect I was wondering about.
我只是认为...
I just thought... well,
你应该会写的比这个更好一点
that you were a bit better than that.
好吧 终于来了
Oh, here we go.
我早就预见了会这样
I might have seen that coming.
看开点儿 凯特
Lighten up, Kate.
剧院什么时候变得这么敏感和正义
Has theatre got so sensitive and correct
就因为一个作家写了一场大屠♥杀♥
that a writer can't even start a pogrom
就成犯罪了吗?
without causing offence?
犹太人的梗很有趣
Jew-baiting is funny.
这是一个玩笑
It's a joke.
能不能有点幽默感
Get a sense of humour.
但是你确实感觉到
But you actually feel that,
或者在你的内心深处
or is it that, deep down,
你知道这很刻薄 残忍♥并且会造成不和
you know it's mean and cruel and divisive,
但是你无法抗拒
but you can't resist
能轻易地引起观众的沸腾和廉价的笑声吧?
easy thrills and cheap laughs?
听着 这是... 这是两码事
Look, it's... it's layered.
我... 我这是在讽刺
I... I'm being ironic
并且推动文艺复兴
and post Renaissance.
哦... 这是讽刺 是吗?
Oh... It's irony, is it?
是的 通过推敲偏见 我确实是在讽刺
Yes. By massaging prejudice, I'm actually satirising it.
但... 但是真的吗? 讲真?
B... B... But really, though, are you? Honestly?
这是一个玩笑
It's a joke.
它...
It...
天哪 罗伯特·格林 我是不是应该让
Goodness. 'Tis Robert Greene. Shall I get Bottom
宝特姆拿一桶尿去泼他?
to heave a bucket of wee over him?
是的 - 是的! - 不... - 不
Yes. - Yes! - No... - No.
他来这里肯定是有原因的 我想我知道原因
He must've come about some purpose and I would know it.
但是如果他讨厌你 他肯定会有所掩饰的
But since he hates you, surely he'll dissemble,
隐藏他真正的想法
concealing his true thoughts
然后找到一个更加羞辱你的方法
and seeking to gull you into further shame.
你说得对 凯特
You're right, Kate.
那么 我应该怎么做 我要躲在椅子后面
So, what I'll do is, I'll hide me behind this chair
然后立起我的小耳朵来偷听他的秘密
and bend my little ear to hear the secrets of his heart,
毫无疑问他会大声地说出他的想法
for doubtless will he speak his thoughts out loud,
这是他们这些高雅之人的习惯
as is the custom 'mongst the dainties.
好主意!
Brilliant idea!
你躲起来 我去开门让他进来
You hide, I'll go and let him in.
莎士比亚先生 你好...
Good Master Shakespeare...
轻声! 屋里没人
剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表