剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表
I would love to own New Place.
眼下斯特拉特福的房♥地♥产♥业正发疯呢
Property is going crazy in Stratford right now.
雅芳河畔斯特拉特福
哦 天哪 我超级喜欢那个房♥子
Oh, God, I'd love that house.
它就是一个俗气的小茅舍
It's a common little hovel.
我年轻的时候 我可是住在庄园里面...
When I was a girl, I lived in a manor house...
... 而那时我可是名门望族艾登家的人
... but then I was an Arden and of noble birth.
哦 别念叨你那贵族出身了 女人!
Oh, shut up about your noble birth, woman!
流行于十六世纪的无乐器伴奏的合唱歌♥曲
你喜欢什么类型的音乐? 我超爱牧歌♥
What music do you like? I'm totally into madrigals.
那些都是垃圾!
They're crap!
是的 不 完全是 超逊的
Yeah. No, totally, so lame.
讨厌它们
Hate them.
我们去书房♥聊聊女性解放问题如何?
Shall we make a den and talk about female emancipation?
你是谁啊?!
Who are you?!
我们能举办一个午夜盛宴吗?
Shall we have a midnight feast?
这个新居看起来很值得购买♥♥ 威廉
This New Place looks like a pretty good buy, Will.
把我们莎士比亚家族放回城镇的地图之上
Put us Shakespeares back on the town map.
就在你把我们从那地图之上彻底擦掉之后
After you comprehensively rubbed us off it.
哦 闭嘴吧 女人
Oh, shut up, woman.
那只是稍作改动
It was only a bit of fiddling.
我被抓之前你还觉得那很刺♥激♥呢
You used to find it quite titillating till I got nabbed.
总之 威廉
Anyway, Will,
如果那些女巫的预言成真了怎么办?
what if those witches' prophecy came true?
事实上 我不相信所谓的女巫是真的女巫
Actually, I don't think witches are witches at all,
不过是无法适应社会的女人们罢了
just women who don't fit in.
有学问 有创造力 不愿意接受专♥制♥社会
Learned, creative, reluctant to accept the repressive social
还有强加在她们性别之上的经济约束
and economic restraints forced upon their sex.
呃... 什么玩意?!
Uh... what?!
男人们感觉到威胁就把她们烧成女巫的样子
Men find that threatening and so they burn them as witches.
看我就相当明显了
Totally obvious to me.
呃 凯特 我们在荒地上遇到的
Uh, Kate, the three learned
那三个有学识的还有创造力的女人
and creative women we encountered on the heath
有着大鹰钩鼻
had huge hooked noses,
长了那么多大疣
numerous enormous warts,
不停地咯咯叫 还头戴尖顶帽
cackled incessantly and wore pointy hats.
坐在这里的你
Exactly what part of not being a witch
到底哪项符合了一个女巫的特质?
are you getting at here?
总之 我们能别再聊新居这个话题了吗?
Anyway, can we please stop talking about New Place?
邓肯·麦克德夫是房♥子的主人
Duncan MacBuff owns it,
恐怕我跟他永远做不成生意
and I'm afraid I could never do business with him.
别畏首畏尾的 小伙子 为什么不能?
Don't be soft, lad. Why not?
因为他是苏格兰人 而我是英格兰人
Because he is Scottish and I am English,
所以不管我付多少钱 或者条款有多慷慨
so no matter how much I pay or how generous the terms,
他都会声称他做了一桩不公平的交易
he will still claim to have been given a raw deal
然后一辈子都在絮叨这件事情
and then bang on about it for ever.
- 啊 莎士比亚夫人! - 说曹操曹操到
- Ah, Mrs Shakespeare! - Speak of the Devil.
麻烦你给我一罐牛奶
I'll trouble you for a jug of milk
除非 作为一个英格兰人
unless, being English,
你更想拒绝给苏格兰人提供食物
you prefer to deny sustenance to a Scotsman.
英格兰曾长♥期♥将苏格兰当殖民地对待 镇♥压♥苏格兰人♥民♥的反抗
天哪 麦克德夫!
God, MacBuff!
又开始说受害者的事情了! 放下吧!
Again with the victim thing! Let it go!
你觉得自己哪点受到伤害了?
What have you got to feel victimised about?
英格兰国王 亨利三世之子 因他对苏格兰人♥民♥的镇♥压♥所以被称为"苏格兰之锤"
爱德华一世入侵
King Edward I invading.
他的士兵们杀害了威廉·华♥莱♥士♥
His soldiers murdering William Wallace.
爱德华一世是一二九六年入侵的苏格兰!
It happened in 1296!
威廉·华♥莱♥士♥在格拉斯哥被一个忠于英格兰的苏格兰骑士抓获 饱受一番酷刑折磨后 华♥莱♥士♥被英格兰人当作叛国者斩首
华♥莱♥士♥是一三零五年被斩首的!
Wallace was topped in 1305!
你什么时候能放下这件事情?
When will you let it drop?
大蠢货! 照这个进度
God's boobikins! At this rate,
接下来的一千年
you'll still be banging on about William bloody Wallace
你都会一直叨叨威廉·华♥莱♥士♥这个破事
in the next millennium.
"长腿爱德华"残忍♥地对待并血腥地屠♥杀♥了
Longshanks did plenty cruel
爱德华一世因身材高大魁梧 腿长被称为"长腿爱德华"
无辜的苏格兰人♥民♥
and bloody slaughter to innocent Scots.
好吧 这也是你自己的错
Well, it was your own fault.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry,
但是把自己讲的很惨可算不上是一个战略
but painting yourself blue is just not a battle plan.
它让我们看起来很可怖
It made us look scary.
并没有让你看上去可怖 它让你看上去可笑
It did not make you look scary. It made you look silly.
苏格兰第一次独♥立♥战争的决定性战役 苏格兰王国岌岌可危的地位 因这一场战役而彻底稳固
我们在班诺克本战役中可是把你们击得粉碎
We pulverised you at Bannockburn.
就是 因为我都三百岁了 而且当时我也在场
Absolutely, because I am 300 years old and was there.
你羞辱了一个伟大而崇高的遗产 先生
You dishonour a great and noble heritage, sir,
不过我也不指望英格兰人别的了
but I expect nothing else from an Englishman.
方便的话请给我牛奶!
The milk, if you please!
如果你想的话
You're very welcome to
隔壁莫尔·思路提志可欢迎你过去了
go next door to Moll Sluttage, if you wish.
她也是一个英格兰人 而且 跟你一样
She is English, too, and so, like you,
认为她生来就有权利...
sees it as her birth right to...
欺骗和虐待我们苏格兰人 世人皆知
to cheat and abuse us Scots, who are, as the world knows,
一个正派 勤奋 公正且主张♥平♥等的人...
a decent, industrious, fair-minded and egalitarian people...
永远占领着道德高地
in permanent occupation of the moral high ground.
感谢上帝我们是一个独♥立♥的国家!
Thank God we're a separate nation!
是的 在这一点上
Yes, well, I think we can
我们都同意你的说法 麦克德夫先生
all agree with you on that one, Mr MacBuff,
希望这点永不改变
and long may it remain so.
你要的牛奶 麦克德夫先生
Here's your milk, Mr MacBuff.
我明早去教堂之前回来拿第二壶
I shall be back early morning before church for a second jug,
除非 作为英格兰人
unless, being English,
你已经在睡梦中杀死了身为苏格兰人的我
you've murdered me in my bed for being Scottish.
那个邓肯·麦克德夫 他真够装腔作势的
That Duncan MacBuff, he's so bloody self-righteous.
快把我逼疯了
It drives me potty.
我就该在他的牛奶里掺水
It'd serve him right if I did put water in his milk.
或者更糟
Or worse.
嗯哼 怎么更糟?
Hmm. Worse?
那也很简单
Oh, it'd be so easy, too.
有一桶白色铅涂料
There's a bucket of white lead paint
正要用来给木屋上墙泥
all ready to do the plaster on the half-timbering.
你懂我的意思了吗?
Do you see what I'm getting at?
安妮 我告诉过你了 等我空下来就弄!
Anne, I've told you, I'll get round to it!
把它写到我的"爸爸任务"清单里面就行
Just put it on my "Dad job" List.
某些人能领会女巫的暗示
Some blokes would just take the witches' hint
杀了那个苏格兰混♥蛋♥!
and kill the Caledonian bastible!
是的 幸运的是 我不是某些人 不是吗?
Yes. Well, fortunately, I'm not some blokes, am I?
我是你的老公 你经常叫我抱抱熊 小疙瘩
I'm your husband, whom you do oft call Snugglington or Tiny Knob.
这些可不是凶残危险的杀手名字
And those be no names for a wild and dangerous killer.
是的 我知道 就这么一想而已 美梦一场
Yeah, I know. Nice to think about, though. Lovely dream.
晚安
Night.
在我面前的是一壶牛奶吗...
Is this a milk jug which I see before me...
... 这个手柄正对着我的手?
... the handle toward my hand?
来吧 让我紧握住你
Come, let me clutch thee.
我没有抓到 但是我仍能看到!
I have thee not, and yet I see thee still!
我能看到 它有着明显的轮廓
I see thee yet, in form as palpable
就和这个一模一样
as this which now I draw.
它指引着我的方向
Thou marshals me the way that I was going,
它就是我将使用的器皿
and such an instrument I was to use.
我仍能看到它
I see thee still.
在它的喷嘴和手柄上沾满白色的铅涂料
And on thy spout and handle gouts of white paint containing lead,
将被用来上墙泥
ready to do the outside plaster,
这件事情列在我一定要
which is on my "Dad jobs"
抽空完成的"爸爸任务"清单上
List that I keep meaning to get round to.
钟声将我引来
The bell invites me.
听吧 邓肯
Hear it not, Duncan,
这是召唤你去天堂或地狱的丧钟
for it is a knell that summons thee to heaven or to hell.
老婆 我做了一个很可怕 很可怕的梦
Wife, a terrible, terrible dream I had.
啊 是我! 我的手黏黏的 沾满白色的污水
Ah, me! My hands be all gooey and covered in pale slop.
你做这种梦又不是一次两次了 威廉
Yes, well, you've had plenty of those dreams, Will.
用不着为这把我吵醒吧
There's no need to wake me up about it.
不 我昨晚确实梦游了
No, I did walk in my sleep.
我必须趁早停止这一切
I must put a stop to this before 'tis too late.
- 壶在哪里? - 什么壶?
- Where's the jug? - What jug?
剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表