剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
I'll get the jail cell ready for him.
我去让人准备好他的牢房♥
What? I didn't do anything.
什么 我什么也没做
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
通向地狱的道路是由好心铺成的
Oh, so now you and Julia are gonna save the town, huh?
现在你和茱莉亚要拯救小镇啊
How are you gonna feed the people
你们没了食物
when you run out of food? Not by killing them.
要怎么喂人们 反正不能杀了他们
Oh, yeah? That's easy for you to say.
是吗 你说起来容易
You never had the balls to make the tough decisions.
你没胆子做艰难的决定
When Pauline started losing her mind and killed herself,
当波琳开始发疯 然后自杀时
you just ran to the bottle.
你就封闭了自己
Now you're running off to Julia.
现在你跑向了茱莉亚
Yeah, and you're running your mouth off, as usual.
是啊 而你像平常一样花言巧语
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
She's joining you in jail.
她要跟你一起进监狱
You released the virus.
是你释放的病毒
Same thing you were gonna do.
你也打算做这种事
Jim would never go through with it.
吉姆不会同意的
You love this town too much.
你太爱这座小镇了
That's why I took the virus.
所以我拿了病毒
You used me.
你利用了我
I couldn't do it, either.
我也做不到
But it was your idea--
但这是你的主意
you're the one who talked me into this plan.
是你说服我要这样做的
When I realized the virus mutated,
我意识到病毒变异时
I questioned myself and remembered what you said.
质问了自己 记起了你说的话
I can't play God.
我不能扮演上帝
You know what? Plenty of time for you guys
知道吗 你们有很多时间
to talk about this downstairs.
去楼下的牢房♥里说这事
Tomorrow we'll have a town meeting
明天我们会召开镇民大会
and the people can decide your fate.
人们来决定你们的命运
What are you gonna do to us?
你打算怎么对付我们
Me? Nothing.
我吗 什么也不做
My hope is that you'll be put on trial. Yeah.
我希望你们能接受审判 好吧
Let's hope you bring your boyfriend.
希望你带你男友来
The people of Chester's Mill will be very interested
切斯特磨坊镇的人们会十分感兴趣
in what Barbie has to say about this virus.
芭比对这病毒的说法
Why's that?
为什么
'Cause he was the first one on board.
因为他是第一个同意的
Junior.
小詹姆斯
No, he's still breathing.
不 他还有呼吸
Hey, Junior, wake up.
小詹姆斯 醒醒
Junior, wake up.
小詹姆斯 醒醒
My head.
我的头
Why'd Sam do this?
山姆为什么要这样做
No, it was Lyle.
不 是莱尔干的
Lyle's in jail.
莱尔在监狱里
No, he's not. He's-he's gone.
不 他出来了
He took my mother's journal. What journal?
他拿走了我妈妈的日记 什么日记
Easy, easy. Hey. Where did Lyle go?
放松点 莱尔去了哪里
No. I don't know, but...
我不知道 但是
I think he killed Angie.
我觉得是他杀了安琪
Maybe he killed me, too.
也许他也杀了我
Joe, come on. Help me. Help me get him up. Come on.
乔 过来帮我扶他起来
Let's go.
我们走吧
What's next?
接下来是什么
What comes after an extermination plot?
灭绝情节之后是什么
Hey, we made it through the day.
我们撑过了今天
And the guys behind that plan are behind bars.
制定计划的人进了监狱
Yeah. Big Jim's probably lying on a lumpy cot,
大个儿吉姆现在可能躺在凹凸不平的床上
missing his own bed right about now.
想念着自己舒适的床呢
Yeah. He's had better nights.
是啊 他今晚可不好过
Now we can put the census to good use--
我们现在可以好好利用人口调查了
figure out how to share resources.
想明白该如何分享资源
Thank you.
谢谢你
For what?
为什么
I showed up on your door at dawn with an insane theory--
我黎明时出现在你家门口 有着疯狂的想法
you didn't blink.
你都没有眨一眨眼
You're pretty convincing.
你很让人信服
You believed me.
你相信我
That means something.
这有意义
Excuse me.
抱歉
No.
不
No, Julia. Hey, listen. You got to listen to me.
不 茱莉亚 你得听我说
Not tonight.
今晚不行
You okay?
你没事吧
I will be.
我会没事的
Good. I'm glad.
很好 我很高兴
I'm sorry. I don't know...
对不起 我不知道...
I don't know what I was thinking. I'll go.
我不知道自己在想些什么 我这就走
I... No, no, no.
我 不不
Please stay.
请留下来
Let's not make it weird.
咱俩别尴尬
Okay. Okay.
好 好
The whole town's gonna want answers in the morning.
整座小镇明天早上都会想要答案
I could really use your help coming up with what those are.
我真的需要你的帮助 来搞明白答案是什么
Honey? Yeah, thanks.
要蜂蜜吗 好 谢谢
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表