剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
when he went off that cliff.
一定发生了什么
But you're okay.
但是你没事啊
That's true.
是的
Melanie?
梅兰妮
Melanie.
梅兰妮
There's only one...
他说的这个
Melanie that I can think of he would be talking about.
梅兰妮 我只能想到一个人叫这个名字
There-There's no way he's talking about her, right?
他不可能是在说她吧 对吗
Our Melanie?
我们认识的梅兰妮
That was so long ago.
那是多久之前的事了
There's something you should know.
有件事应该告诉你
Melanie's alive.
梅兰妮还活着
She came back from the dead.
她死而复生了
I need you to get me into the dome.
我要你把我弄进穹顶
You want me to get you to the dome?
你要我把你弄进穹顶
I need to get a message to somebody on the inside.
我需要给里面的一个人传个消息
Who?
谁
It doesn't matter.
这不重要
Obviously it does or you wouldn't be here.
显然很重要 不然你为什么会来这儿
Dad, trust me,
爸爸 相信我
I wouldn't be asking you this if it wasn't important.
如果不重要 我是不会来求你的
Dale, the dome coming down
戴尔 穹顶的出现
is arguably the most significant event in history.
大概是历史上最重要的事件
The whole world is watching.
全世界都在关注这件事
The National Guard has established a ten-mile
国民警卫队在穹顶周围设置了
no-go zone around the perimeter.
16公里的禁入区
And the other half of that is-is a bombed-out wasteland.
而另外一半则是被炸毁的荒原
Yeah, but you've pulled strings before.
但是你以前托过关系
But not like this.
不是这种情况
And I can't go to my friends in D.C.
我不能就这么去找特区的朋友
I mean, it's-it's not gonna work out.
行不通的
They're gonna think that I'm a fool.
他们会觉得我是个白♥痴♥
So this is about business.
所以对你来说这是个生意
Don't start.
别闹了
No, you have not changed a damn bit.
不 你一点都没变
Everything I've done in business has been for our family.
我做的一切生意都是为了家庭
But you could never have seen that.
但是你永远都意识不到这一点
If you did, you wouldn't have run off and joined the Army.
如果你意识到了 就不会出走参军了
I wouldn't have had to pull strings
我也不用在你被分配部署之前
to bring you home from your deployment early.
托关系把你带回家了
Look, I never asked you to do that.
我可没求你这么做
No.
你没有
But your mother did.
但是你妈妈求了
You think it's a coincidence...
你觉得你回家之后
that she got sick right after you came home?
她就生病了只是个巧合吗
She knew she was running out of time.
她知道她不行了
She just... wanted to say good-bye.
她只想和你道别
Dad, I have never...
爸爸 我从没有
asked you for anything.
求过你任何事
But I'm asking you now.
但是现在我求你
Please...
求求你
help me get to the dome.
把我弄进穹顶
Joe?
乔
Norrie?
诺莉
They've got to be here.
他们一定在这儿
We've looked everywhere else.
其它地方我们都找遍了
Julia?
茱莉亚
Anyone?
有人吗
I don't like being here.
我不喜欢待在这儿
Me neither.
我也不喜欢
Joe?
乔
Where are you?
你在哪儿
I'm down here!
我在下面
You scared the hell out of us.
你把我们吓死了
We heard about Barbie.
我们听说了芭比的事
Is it true?
是真的吗
Yeah, but i-it's all complicated.
是的 但情况很复杂
Is Julia down there?
茱莉亚在下面吗
Yeah, she's down here.
她在下面
Is she okay?
她没事吧
Yeah. Do you have the egg with you?
没事 你们带了蛋吗
Right here.
就在这里
Okay, perfect timing.
时机正好
Come on. We have to show you guys something.
来吧 我们得给你们看一样东西
Let's go. Come on.
来吧 快点
What are you doing?
你在干什么
We're having a memorial.
我们在举♥行♥追悼会
For Barbie.
追悼芭比
Shouldn't Julia be here?
茱莉亚不该在场吗
No one can find her.
没人能找到她
And I didn't want to wait,
我不想等了
given Barbie's importance to this town.
因为芭比对这座小镇很重要
I'm sad that he's gone.
他走了我很难过
I know at times we may have been enemies, but...
我知道我们有时是敌人 但是
often he was the only thing
他通常是唯一一个
standing between this town and disaster.
站在这座小镇和灾难之间的人
It's a real loss for everyone.
这对大家而言都是个损失
And now it's time for all of us to come together.
现在我们该聚在一起了
Around you.
围在你身边
I think it's time for prayer.
我觉得该做祈祷了
All right, folks.
好了 各位
Let's gather round.
我们站拢一点
And bow your heads.
请低头
Oh, heavenly Father,
天父
you've gotten us through dark times before,
你以前帮我们渡过黑暗的时期
and we pray
我们祈祷
that you will get us through this one.
你会帮我们挺过这次灾难
I'm glad you decided to stay, Dale.
很高兴你决定留下来 戴尔
Well, it's just for the night.
就今晚
And I guess I... owe you the truth.
我想我欠你真♥相♥
About?
什么真♥相♥
About why I want to get to the dome.
我为什么想进穹顶
I'm gonna go out on a limb.
我打算大胆推测一下
There's a woman inside it.
里面有个女人
The second that I saw you,
我一看到你
I knew you weren't the same man
就知道你不是
that I knew two and a half years ago;
我两年半之前熟悉的那个人了
I mean, you've changed, Dale.
我是说 你改变了 戴尔
You... The way you hold yourself,
你会控制自己
the look in your eyes.
你的眼神
That edge...
你从伊♥拉♥克♥
you had from Iraq is gone.
带回来的锋芒已经不见了
Now, I know there's only one thing that can do that.
我知道只有一样东西能做到那点
What's her name?
她叫什么名字
Julia.
茱莉亚
And do you love her?
你爱她吗
Yeah. I love her.
是的 我爱她
You understand that we would risk everything?
你明白我们在冒很大的风险吧
I do.
是的
And you're willing to take that risk?
你愿意冒险吗
Yeah, I am.
是的
All right.
好吧
I'll help you get to the dome.
我帮你进穹顶
Really?
真的吗
I understand what it feels like
我明白和自己心爱的女人分开
to be separated from the woman you love.
是什么感觉
Thank you, Dad.
谢谢你 爸爸
Julia.
茱莉亚
You really think Joe's onto something?
你真的觉得乔有所发现吗
I don't know.
我不知道
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表