剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
We have to.
我们必须得去
There's just something about this spiral...
只是这个螺旋...
I don't know, it scares me.
我不知道 它吓着我了
No, you don't need to be afraid.
不 你不需要害怕
Pauline, we're together.
波琳 我们在一起
Lyle, honestly,
莱尔 说实话
I have to... Never mind.
我得 没关系
Forget I said it.
忘了我刚才说的话
Hey, did you find anything?
你找到什么了吗
Nah, dead end.
没有 是死胡同
We should keep moving. Those guys probably ID'd us,
我们该走了 那些人可能认出了我们
and I don't think it's safe to go back to your apartment.
而且我觉得回你的公♥寓♥也不安全了
I know a safe place we can stay.
我知道一个安全地方可以去
Who knows who any of these people are?
谁知道这些人是谁
We can't just give them the egg!
我们不能就这么把蛋给他们
Barbie's life could be at stake.
芭比可能有生命危险
But he told you
但是他告诉过你
it's not safe out there!
外面不安全
Since when do you even have a vote?
你什么时候有投票权了
Don't you want to get out, Melanie?
你难道不想出去吗 梅兰妮
Look, if we give them the egg, then we can all escape.
如果我们把蛋交给他们 我们就都能出去了
I could see my parents again.
我也可以再见到我父母了
Please, Julia.
求你了 茱莉亚
You've always said that the dome is here to protect us.
你总是说穹顶是来保护我们的
It didn't protect my mom.
它没有保护我妈妈
Or my sister.
还有我姐姐
Melanie, I know what I said.
梅兰妮 我知道我说过什么
But maybe the cliffs, the tunnels...
但是 悬崖和隧♥道♥可能...
they're all the dome's way of telling us
那都是穹顶在告诉我们
something new.
发生了新情况
That we need to leave.
我们得离开
Or send the egg over. No.
或者把蛋交出去 不行
I died once for the egg
我因为这蛋死过一次
and then it brought me back.
它又把我救了回来
I don't know why, but I feel in my heart
我不知道为什么 但我心里
that we have to keep it with us.
觉得我们得留着它
Okay, so your feeling's more important than keeping Barbie alive
好吧 你的感觉比救芭比的命
and getting the rest of us out of this awful place?
和把我们弄出这个鬼地方还重要吗
You don't know what you're talking about.
你不知道自己在说什么
Melanie!
梅兰妮
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
I know.
我知道了
Barbie's alive.
芭比没死
The egg.
那个蛋
Everything you've been keeping from me.
你瞒着我的所有事
Well, eavesdropping will do that.
你偷听到的吗
Actually, Big Jim told me.
实际上 是大个儿吉姆说的
He knows?
他知道了吗
And he wants the egg.
他想要蛋
No, Jim having it would be a disaster.
不 蛋到吉姆手里就完了
Which is why I came to warn you.
所以我才来警告你
He sent me to find out where it is and report back,
他派我来找到蛋在哪里 然后告诉他
but I can't do that.
但我做不到
Julia, I know you don't trust me.
茱莉亚 我知道你不相信我
It's probably with good reason,
或许你有你的理由
but the truth is I'm like you.
但其实我和你一样
I just want to save the town.
只是想救镇子
So you can waste time trying to make your mind up about me,
所以你可以继续犹豫要不要相信我
or you can accept my help.
或者接受我的帮助
Either way,
不管怎样
things are going to get worse around here.
这里的情况都还是会越来越糟的
Hunter, got some visitors for you.
亨特 有人找你
Pauline.
波琳
I was kind of surprised to get your call.
接到你电♥话♥我还有点惊讶
We just need a safe place to stay.
我们只是要找个安全的地方待着
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I haven't talked to you in a week.
我都一周没你消息
I was starting to get worried.
开始担心了
Yeah, I've been lying low myself.
是 我一直在保持低调
A lot of developments with the dome.
发现了穹顶的很多事
Uh, you want to fill us in?
你不跟我们介绍下吗
This is Hunter; he was my best student
这是亨特 是我在齐尼斯高中
when I taught art at Zenith High.
教艺术时的得意门生
And this other computer gentleman?
那另外一位电脑天才呢
Trevor. Uh, another of the Hounds of Diana.
特雷弗 戴安娜的猎犬的另一位成员
Our web site's kind of an underground news source for everything
我们的网站基本像是个地下的信息源
the government doesn't want people to know about the dome.
专门披露政♥府♥不想公布的穹顶消息
Hunter, we got an incoming.
亨特 有人来了
Is that one of the guys from the playground?
是游乐场那的人吗
Is there a back door? Only the front one.
这里有后门吗 只有前门
It's okay, Trevor.
没事 特雷弗
It's kind of his way of saying hello.
他就是这么打招呼的
What the hell?
怎么回事
Did you get to the dome yesterday?
你昨天去了穹顶边上吗
Oh, you son of a bitch!
你个混♥蛋♥
Stop!
住手
Who are you?
你是谁
She's a friend of mine.
她是我的朋友
Pauline Verdreaux.
波琳·维多
Pauline Rennie?
波琳·雷尼吗
What do you want with my brother?
你想把我弟弟怎么样
It's okay, Barbie.
没事的 芭比
I would've run a while ago if I was going to.
我要想跑的话早就跑了
That doesn't make you any less guilty.
那也不能帮你脱罪
Guilty of what? Your brother's a murderer.
什么罪 你弟弟是杀人凶手
He killed Angie McAlister.
他杀了安琪·麦卡利斯特
That's Angie's place.
那是安琪的家
I know exactly where that's at.
我知道它在哪了
Did you kill Angie?
你杀了安琪吗
Your journal made it seem like
你的日记就像是说
those four kids were somehow making it happen.
穹顶是那四个孩子造成的
Angie, her brother Joe,
安琪 她弟弟乔
Norrie and Junior.
诺莉和小詹姆斯
Tell me...
告诉我
you did not touch a hair on his head.
你没有动他一根汗毛
Of course not, Pauline.
当然没有 波琳
Oh, my God.
天呐
What?
怎么了
That's why we have to go there.
所以我们得去那里
Don't you see?
你看出来了吗
You killed that girl because of what I drew.
因为我的画你杀了一个女孩
We have to go to Chester's Mill to atone for our sins
我们得去切斯特磨坊镇赎罪
or we will never find peace, no matter where we run to.
否则不管我们去哪 都会良心不安
You look a little banged up, Mr. Barbara.
你似乎挨了顿打啊 芭芭拉先生
You rub somebody the wrong way?
惹错人了吗
You might say that.
差不多吧
What is that for? Hey, relax.
你拿枪干什么 别怕
This isn't for your brother.
不是打你弟弟的
Not yet. I'm not running, Barbie.
还没到时候 我没想跑 芭比
I'm going back to Chester's Mill.
我要回切斯特磨坊镇
We all are. What?
我们都是 什么
I have to get James out. Oh, is that right?
我得救詹姆斯出来 是吗
Well, I got to get everyone out.
我得救所有人出来
Question is, how do you even get back in?
问题是 怎么才能回去
Pauline did another drawing.
波琳又画了一幅画
It may be a way back in.
可能是回去的路
No, I'm sorry. These drawings have led
不 不好意思 这些画可没
to some pretty awful stuff.
招来什么好东西
But it doesn't change the fact
但这也不能改变
that my sister's drawings have always been right.
我姐姐的画总是预言正确的事实
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表