剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
So, what, everyone's bad in the end?
什么真面目 人性本恶吗
Well, this is just the perfect time
现在真是争论人性的
to be having a debate over the nature of man.
"绝佳时机"啊
These past few weeks,
过去几周中
haven't you also seen people acting selflessly? Bravely?
你就没看到有人无私奉献 行为英勇吗
That's the exception to the rule.
那是特例
If this town's gonna survive,
如果这个镇子要坚持下去
it's gonna need a firm hand to keep everybody in check.
就需要有个人让大家团结一致
Like Big Jim's?
大个儿吉姆吗
Julia, look at this.
茱莉亚 你看这个
"Summer '88."
1988年夏天
"Lyle, Sam and Pauline."
莱尔 山姆和波琳
Sam? Sam, are you there?
山姆 山姆 在吗
I'm here, Julia.
我在 茱莉亚
We're at Lyle's shop. He's not here, but we, uh,
我们在莱尔的店里 他不在 但是
we found something. A photograph. Of what?
我们发现了一张照片 什么照片
You, lyle and Pauline in 1988.
是你 莱尔和波琳88年拍的
They're holding hands.
你们三个手牵着手
Yeah, that's right around the time
对 那会儿刚好
he was seeing my sister.
他在跟我妹妹谈恋爱
You never mentioned that.
你从没提过
It was 25 years ago, Julia,
那都是25年前的事了 茱莉亚
I didn't even think about it until now.
你不说我根本就想不起来这回事
And I haven't spoken to Lyle since she died.
她死后我就再没跟莱尔说过话了
Well, do you have any idea where he might be?
你知道他在哪里吗
Wish I did. If you find him, let me know.
我也想知道 你找到他的话记得告诉我
I got people to tend to here.
这里还有人需要照顾 先这样了
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
Heard you over the police radio.
我通过对讲机听到你们说话了
Thought I'd help out.
我就想来帮忙
Great. Here, look at this.
太好了 你看看这个
Any idea where this was taken?
知道这是在哪里拍的吗
This is my mom before she met my dad.
这会儿我妈妈还没遇到我爸爸
Uh, it's by the cement factory.
这是在水泥厂边上
I used to build forts there when I was a kid.
我小时候经常在那里堆泥巴玩
Yeah, well, let's give it a shot.
我们去看看吧
See if Lyle took her there.
看看莱尔是不是把她带去那里了
So there's still a block? Yeah.
还有屏蔽吗 对
We can't get access, but the signal's still coming through.
上不了网 但是信♥号♥♥正常
Maybe that means there must be a...
可能这意味着有个...
I don't know, a... a crack. In the dome?
我也说不准 可能有个缝隙 穹顶里吗
Joe, they fired their biggest, baddest bomb at it
乔 外面的人都朝穹顶发射了最厉害的炸♥弹♥
and it didn't even make a dent.
可穹顶纹丝不动
I don't mean, like, literally.
我不是说真正的缝隙
What if the magnetism caused some sort of--
要是磁场引起了某种...
I don't know-- wormhole?
虫洞之类的东西呢
Now, all I'm saying is,
总之我的意思是
if we found the source of the signal we might find a way out.
如果我们找到信♥号♥♥来源 可能就找到出路了
Want to go look?
想去找找吗
All right. Come on.
好 走吧
Why?
为什么
Why'd I save you?
为什么救你吗
I may not be on your team--
我可能不跟你一条心
hell, I may even hate your damn guts--
其实我可能恨死你了
but that doesn't mean I'm gonna let you die.
但这不意味着我会让你死去
At least, not yet.
至少现在还不会
Rest up, Jim.
好好休息 吉姆
Stop. Stop, wait, wait, wait. All right.
停停停 住手 好
Please. Okay, okay. All right.
求你了 好好 好
Okay.
好
Are you willing to accept the grace of repentance?
你愿意诚心悔改吗
I was wrong.
我错了
The rain is... is-is a test.
血雨是场测试
A test of my worthiness.
检测我的价值
Whose test?
谁的测试
The dome.
穹顶
I believe that now.
我现在信了
You're prepared to surrender?
你打算投降了吗
Yes. Yes.
是的
I-I believe in its plan.
我相信它的计划
I do.
我信
No, you only believe in what you can see.
不 你只相信你能看见的
Science.
科学
You're a lost cause.
你注定要失败
And now...
现在
No! No, no, no ,no.
不不不
No, no... You're wasting my time.
不不 你在浪费我的时间
Drop it! Drop it!
扔了枪
Put it on the ground! Put it on the ground!
放在地上 放在地上
Put your guns down!
把你们的枪放下
Put those guns on the ground!
把枪放在地上
Put it down.
放下枪
On the ground!
放地上
Put the guns on the ground now.
把你们的枪放在地上
There you go.
就这样
I'll shoot her right in front of you.
我会当着你们的面打死她
Now put that down.
放下枪
That's right.
就这样
Damn!
该死
What is wrong with you?
你有什么毛病啊
Lyle...
莱尔
Please don't hurt her.
请不要伤害她
You know this rain is here
你知道这场雨
to rid this town of nonbelievers.
是为了除掉镇上的非信徒
Now, you know that.
你知道的
I heard you talking to those kids at the diner.
我听到你们在餐馆和那些孩子说话了
You believe.
你相信的
Don't you, lady?
对吗 女士
I do.
对
But I believe the dome is here to protect us.
但我相信穹顶是来保护我们的
Only the faithful.
只有信徒
No.
不
All of us.
所有人
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
I know because the dome spoke to me.
我知道 是因为穹顶跟我交谈了
Maybe like it's spoken to you.
也许就像和你交谈一样
Does the dome...
穹顶有没有
speak to you, Lyle?
跟你交谈 莱尔
Nah.
没有
It doesn't speak to me.
它没有跟我交谈
It's a feeling,
那是一种感觉
directing my actions.
引导我的行为
Yeah, I understand.
我明白
What'd it say to you?
它跟你说了什么
It says, "If you want the darkness to abate,
它说 如果你想废除黑暗
you must earn the light."
就必须赢得光明
Earn the light?
赢得光明
Help me achieve the dome's true plan.
帮助我实现穹顶真正的计划
Wh...
那
What is that?
那是什么
I mean, its true plan?
它真正的计划
I don't know.
我不知道
But I have faith
但我相信
that the answers will be revealed.
答案终将揭晓
So give me the gun now, Lyle.
所以把枪给我 莱尔
Oh, God!
天啊
Why would you do that?
你为什么要那样做
He was about to give in!
他都要屈服了
Just get down.
趴下吧
Stop!
住手
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表