剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
he kept saying,
一直在说
"Laura, Laura. I'm so sorry."
"劳拉 劳拉 对不起"
Oh, my God.
天呐
What?
怎么了
My parents...
我父母...
used to fight about a woman named Laura,
以前因为一个叫劳拉的女人吵过架
because I guess my dad was in-in-involved with her
我猜是他在和我妈结婚之前
in a relationship before he married my mother.
跟她在一起过
Your dad and my mom?
你♥爸♥爸和我妈妈吗
Yeah. They had...
对 他们...
they had a daughter together.
他们生过一个女儿
Wait.
等等
Are you saying that...?
你是说...
I'm saying...
我是说
that you are my sister, Melanie.
你是我姐姐 梅兰妮
That's why she brought me there.
所以她才把我带过去
To meet you before we moved.
在我们搬家之前去见你
She never would tell me who my father was.
她从没跟我说过我爸爸是谁
It's why you looked so familiar.
怪不得你看起来这么眼熟
Yeah. And that's... that's why I had this memory
对 所以我在回穹顶的时候
on the way back into the dome.
回想起了这件事
This wasn't a coincidence. There's a reason for this.
这不是巧合 是有原因的
What's the reason?
什么原因
You and I are supposed to lead people out of here,
你和我该带领大家出去
into Zenith, but we need the egg to do that.
去齐尼斯 但我们需要那颗蛋
No. No.
不 不
No, I-I can't give it up.
不 我不能把它交出去
I... I know something bad will happen
我知道如果我不保护它
if I don't protect it. Melanie,
就会发生不好的事情 梅兰妮
I'm not gonna let anything bad happen to you.
我不会让不好的事情发生在你身上的
Just come to Sweetbriar Rose with us, okay?
跟我们一起去野蔷薇餐馆 好吗
Hear us out.
听听我们的计划
Okay.
好
Junior's 18th birthday.
小詹姆斯的18岁生日
I've missed so much of my son's life.
我缺席了我儿子生命中的很长时间
Pauline, you're gonna be a part of everything
波琳 这个家庭以后发生的所有事
that has to do with this family moving forward.
你都会参与其中的
Mom?
妈妈
Oh, James.
詹姆斯
James...
詹姆斯
How... how are you here right now?
你... 你怎么回来的
It's a long story.
说来话长了
You can...
你可以
you can tell him over breakfast, then.
你可以边吃早餐边跟他说
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I'm sheriff-- I've got responsibilities to the town.
我是警长 我得对整个小镇负责
I got to talk to Barbie about an exit strategy.
我得去跟芭比讨论一下撤离计划
Be good to your mom, Junior.
对你妈妈好点 小詹姆斯
D-do you want me to get you something to eat?
我给你做点吃的好吗
No, no, I'm... I'm okay. Come on, I'll make you something.
不不 我不饿 我给你做点吧
What do you like? It's fine.
你想吃什么 不用了
Mom, mom, stop, stop. Stop.
妈妈 妈妈 先别忙
Is there stuff you can have...
有没有什么...
Lyle told me why you left.
莱尔跟我说了你为什么离开
You saw the video and you didn't tell Jim?
你看了那段视频 但没有跟吉姆说
No. I didn't know how.
没有 我不知道怎么跟他说
That's for the best.
我那么做是为了大家好
Your father and I, we're not good for each other.
你父亲和我 我们并不般配
He thinks we're a family again.
他觉得我们又是一家人了
If that helps us get out, that's fine.
如果这能帮助我们出去 也无所谓
Everybody had their reasons for coming back.
大家回来都是有原因的
You're mine.
我是因为你
Barbie's back. Who else?
芭比回来了 还有谁
Sam. Your uncle has a lot to atone for.
山姆 你舅舅有很多过错要弥补
He can never do that for killing Angie.
他杀了安琪 这个错无法弥补
He only did it because of what I put in my journal.
他那么做只是因为我在日记中写到了
You drew a picture!
你只是画了幅画
He murdered a girl.
他杀了一个女孩
Where are you going?
你要去哪
To the station-- I'm dad's deputy.
去警局 我是爸爸的警官
Make it stop!
停下
Make it stop.
停下
You want everyone to jump off a cliff?
你想让大家都跳下悬崖吗
It's not as crazy as it sounds.
这并不像听起来那么疯狂
That cliff leads to the same place it did for Barbie: our deaths.
那个悬崖通向芭比去的地方 死亡
It leads to Zenith.
是通向齐尼斯
I guarantee it.
我保证
Oh, I don't believe it.
难以置信
Look, please, we need you guys on board
拜托了 我们需要你们和我们一起
to help us get everyone out.
帮助大家逃出去
We'll use the census.
我们会利用人口调查的数据
We divide the town into groups, everyone gets a leader
把全镇的人分组 每个组都有一名领导
and someone with first aid experience and a mix of ages.
一名有急救经验的人 并且有不同年龄段的人
Chester's Mill is our home.
切斯特磨坊镇是我们的家
We're not forcing anyone to leave.
我们不是要逼大家离开
But staying's a really bad idea.
但是留在这里实在不是个好主意
You feel how cold it is?
你感觉到有多冷了吗
Our microclimate's disrupted.
里面的气候已经被破坏了
With dwindling fuel
燃料在减少
and not enough food, we have to get out while we can.
食物也不够了 我们得尽快逃出去
I'm not doing anything till I know
在我知道大个儿吉姆对这事的看法之前
where Big Jim stands on this.
我什么也不会做
What about you, Tom?
你呢 汤姆
Sign me up as a leader.
我申请当领导
There's nothing left for us here.
这里已经没什么东西了
So, assuming people do take a leap of faith
假设大家愿意自信一跃
and jump off the cliff, what happens when we get to Zenith?
跳下了悬崖 那我们到了齐尼斯会怎样
The plan's for Julia to go first.
计划是先让茱莉亚去
She's gonna lay out the terms.
她会把条件提出来
Which are?
什么条件
Safe passage for the entire town.
让全镇的人安全通过
Once everyone else is out,
一旦大家都出去了
Barbie and Melanie will jump with what they want.
芭比和梅兰妮会带着他们想要的东西跳下去
"They" being the soldiers in black.
"他们"是指的那些黑衣军人
And what they want...
他们想要的是...
is the egg.
那颗蛋
And how do I fit into your little plan?
那我该怎么配合你们的计划
'Cause I'm a part of it.
因为我也是一份子
Starting now.
从现在开始
Is this what you're looking for?
这是你要找的东西吗
That's it.
搞定
Okay.
好了
Changed the firmware to adjust the IF output.
调整这个固件来改变中频输出
Yep. The wave guide's modified, enhancing the tonal range.
是的 改装了波导器 增强了音频频段
Translation from geek, please?
能说得通俗点吗
We're making it pick up high-pitched frequencies
我们让它能接收到高频频率
instead of movement.
而不是运动迹象
Oh. Of course.
当然了
By the way, once we get out?
顺便说一句 我们出去以后
Don't mention any of this to my parole officer.
别跟我的假释官说起这事
She wouldn't approve.
她可不会允许的
Wait. You have a parole officer?
等一下 你还有假释官吗
Repercussion of exploiting the server vulnerabilities of Fortune 500 companies.
利用财富五百强企业服务器漏洞的后果
Sounds awesome.
听起来很厉害
Nothing compared to finding out
跟发现穹顶里的情况比
what it's like under the dome.
简直微不足道
Ironic. All we want to know
真讽刺 我们只想知道
is what's happening outside of it.
外面是什么情况
Okay.
好了
Well, you want to do the honors?
你想试试吗
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表