剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
You're awfully quiet.
你怎么这么安静
I'm scared. Aren't you?
我害怕 你不怕吗
It's okay.
没事的
You heard what I told Julia. I promise I'd keep you safe.
你听到我跟茱莉亚说的了 我答应会保护你的
You look so much like Sam when he was younger.
你跟山姆年轻的时候真像
Melanie, what the hell is going on with you?
梅兰妮 你这是怎么了
I have to tell you something...
我得跟你说一件...
crazy.
疯狂的事
I think...
我觉得...
Lyle's who killed me.
当时是莱尔杀的我
Come on, come on! Get inside.
快 快点进来
Come on, everyone, get inside!
大家都快点到里面来
The dome's walls are already plugging up.
穹顶壁已经被挡住了
No air's gonna be able to get through.
空气都进不来了
And if we don't act now, we're all gonna choke to death.
要是我们现在不行动 我们都会被憋死的
The air is too hot and dry.
空气太热太干了
But I know that if we work together,
但是如果我们齐心协力
we can make this plan happen.
我们的计划就能成功
We can make a windmill like Rebecca Pine's class was building.
我们可以做一个丽贝卡·佩恩班里做的那种风车
And we can use it to fan water through the air and that'll...
这样我们就能把水吹到空气中去
And what's in the water, Jim?
水里有什么 吉姆
Another virus?
另一种病毒吗
Do you think I made that decision lightly?
你觉得我是轻易做出那个决定的吗
I put my own life at risk. My son's life at risk.
我把我自己和我儿子的生命置于危险之中
I'm just trying like hell to get us through this thing somehow.
我只是在努力帮助大家度过这场难关
What's Julia say about this windmill?
茱莉亚对这个风车的事有什么看法
Well, I don't know 'cause Julia's not here.
我不知道 因为茱莉亚不在这
I am.
我在
But I guess I'm not supposed to give orders anymore.
但是我想我已经没权利发号♥施令了
That's apparently not my place.
我已经不在那个位子上了
So, let's do it democratically.
那我们就用民♥主♥的方式来解决
All those in favor of the mist dispersal system,
支持这个水雾扩散系统
doing something instead of nothing,
愿意做点实事而不是干坐着的人
raise your hand.
请举手
Everyone in favor of Jim shutting up
谁赞成让吉姆闭嘴
while we wait the storm out?
我们静静地等待风暴过去
Great.
好啊
Where you going?
你去哪
Neither wind nor rain
不去有狂风 血雨
nor creepy-ass dust.
和该死的沙尘暴的地方
Joe!
乔
Norrie!
诺莉
Joe?
乔
Pauline did that.
波琳画的
Didn't she?
对吧
Yeah.
是的
It's so strange to think you were alive
想到你竟然活在好久之前
all those years ago.
感觉好奇怪
And that you knew my mom when she was a girl.
而且你在我妈妈还是少女的时候就认识她
She was the first friend I made when I moved here.
她是我搬到这里后交的第一个朋友
What was she like?
她那时是什么样
Cheerful.
很开心
Really brave.
很勇敢
I'm sorry she died so unhappy.
我很遗憾她很不开心地去世了
I should've been here.
我当时应该在这里
For her.
陪着她
It's not like you could help it.
你也帮不了什么
Can you keep a secret?
你能保守秘密吗
Yes.
能
Do you hit on literally everyone?
你见到每个男人都投怀送抱吗
I wasn't... Don't answer.
我不是 不用回答了
It was rhetorical. Norrie, why are you crying?
那是夸张 诺莉 你怎么哭了
Where's Joe?
乔在哪
Gone. Gone where?
走了 去哪了
I don't know! Are you happy?
我不知道 你高兴了吧
Norrie, Lyle's on the loose
诺莉 莱尔跑掉了
and he's coming after the four hands.
他要追杀四只手
We have to find Joe before he does.
我们要在他之前找到乔
And we're just standing here?!
那还站在这干嘛
Sorry, I thought you were Lyle.
抱歉 我以为你是莱尔
Oh, yeah?
是吗
I thought we were trying to cover more ground.
我们不是说好分头行动吗
We are.
是的
But then you double back and you follow me?
但你却绕回来跟踪我
What are you talking about? I went right.
你说什么呢 我是往右边走的
How did you get in front of me?
你怎么会在我前面
I-I-I went left.
我往左边走的
Let's keep going.
我们继续吧
Maybe you can put my mind at ease about something.
或许你能让我对一件事安心一点
What's up?
怎么了
Where were you the night that Angie McAlister died?
安琪·麦卡利斯特死的那晚你在哪里
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑呢吧
Just answer my question.
回答我的问题
I was looking for Melanie.
我当时在找梅兰妮
See, that's funny.
这就很有趣了
Because I haven't seen you all day,
因为当昨天我们知道她叫梅兰妮时
when we just found out that her name was Melanie yesterday.
我已经一整天没见过你了
Junior told me. No, he didn't.
小詹姆斯告诉我的 不 他没有
You knew her 25 years ago.
你二十五年前就认识她了
And you've known who she is
茱莉亚把她从湖里
since Julia rescued her from the lake,
救起的时候你就知道她是谁
only you didn't say a word to anyone.
只是你什么都没有说
Why didn't you say anything, Sam?
你为什么不说 山姆
About Melanie being back from the dead?
说梅兰妮起死回生了吗
You tell me how to start that conversation.
你告诉我我该怎么说
All right, you know what? Would you just
好吧 你能不能
answer the question that you keep dodging?
先回答你一直在回避的问题
Where...?
你
You gonna say thank you?
你想说谢谢吗
That Lyle's?
那是莱尔的吗
Has to be.
一定是
You think he went out this way?
你觉得他是从这里出去的吗
I think you go out that way,
我觉得如果从这里出去
you go out forever.
你就永远回不来了
Joe, are you in here?!
乔 你在这吗
Oh, thank God! You idiot!
谢天谢地 你个蠢蛋
We were worried about you. We looked all over.
我们担心死你了 到处找你
I can take care of myself.
我能照顾我自己
Not with Lyle wanting to kill us.
可是莱尔想杀了我们
He wants the four hands dead.
他想除掉四只手
That's why he killed Angie.
所以才杀了安琪
That's the reason?
是因为这个吗
Maybe I should thank him then.
那或许我该谢谢他
What?
什么
Angie's out now.
安琪现在解脱了
Maybe that's the only way any of us are gonna get out.
或许我们也只有这样才能出去
It didn't work for me.
我就没有
I died. I came back.
我死了 又回来了
Will she?
她会吗
It took awhile for me.
我过了一段时间才回来
I think the dome choose all of us for something.
我觉得穹顶选择我们大家是有原因的
And now we have to deal with it.
我们现在要勇敢面对
We need to figure it out together.
齐心协力想办法
I'm sorry, Melanie. I think we need to stay put.
抱歉 梅兰妮 我觉得我们不能妄动
Angie would want me to keep you all safe.
安琪会想让我保证你们安全的
No.
不
Angie would've wanted answers.
安琪会想要答案
She wouldn't have stopped till she got them.
除非得到答案 否则她不会罢休
Junior, we have to do this.
小詹姆斯 我们必须这样
I would rather risk
我情愿冒险
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表