剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
A few weeks ago,
几周前
an invisible dome crashed down on Chester's Mill,
一个隐形穹顶罩住了切斯特磨坊镇
cutting us off from the rest of the world.
使我们与世隔绝
Why the dome is here or what mysteries lie ahead,
为什么穹顶会在这里 以后还会有什么谜团
we still don't know.
我们依然一无所知
Every day it tests our limits,
每天它都考验我们的极限
bringing out the best and the worst in us.
激发我们内心最善和最恶一面
Some say we'll be stuck here forever,
有人说我们会永远困在这里
but we will never stop fighting to find a way out.
但我们会一直奋力寻找出路
Well, Hunter May, meet my son, Dale.
亨特·梅 见见我儿子 戴尔
Hunter, we need you to work your magic,
亨特 我们需要你施展魔法
send one more message into the dome.
再向穹顶里发一封邮件
Barbie!
芭比
Don't jump!
别跳
Barbie!
芭比
Maybe the guys who took Barbie
也许抓走芭比的人
are the same ones who want the egg.
正是想要蛋的那些人
How would they even know about it?
他们怎么知道那个蛋的
We'll protect it.
我们会保护它
No better place to hide
最危险的地方
than right under my dad's nose.
就是最安全的地方
And you all think it powers the dome.
而你们都认为是它给穹顶提供的能量
That's thethe working theory, right? Yeah.
这就是它的工作原理 对吧 对
It's my job
我的任务就是
to lead the people of this town to freedom.
带领这镇上的人♥民♥重获自♥由♥
Who are you?
你是谁
She's a friend of mine.
她是我的朋友
Pauline Verdreaux.
波琳·维多
Pauline Rennie?
波琳·雷尼吗
James' mother.
詹姆斯的母亲
I think that door is the way back into the dome.
我觉得那扇门是返回穹顶的方法
I know where this is.
我知道这在哪里
I grew up there.
我在那里长大
Let's go, let's go.
我们走吧 走吧
What the hell?
搞什么
We're back somehow.
我们回来了
Pauline?
波琳
Pauline?
波琳
It's me.
是我
That's impossible. You...
这不可能 你
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
Did the dome send you?
是穹顶派你来的吗
Like Linda and Dodee to torment me?
像琳达和多蒂一样来折磨我吗
What?
什么
No, Jim.
不 吉姆
It's really me.
真的是我
No, no.
不 不
No. You died.
不 你已经死了
You died nine years ago.
你九年前就死了
I was never dead.
我没死
You drove your car into a tree.
你开车撞到了树上
I... I saw the wreck.
我... 我看到了残骸
I read the report.
我看过事故报告
I picked out your casket.
是我挑的棺材
I was never inside the car.
我没在车里
It was a cadaver.
那是具尸体
Lester Coggins helped me.
莱斯特·柯金斯帮了我
And Lyle, too.
还有莱尔
He knew what to use to make the car burn
他知道用什么东西烧汽车
so that there would be nothing left.
而不会留下任何东西
It was the only way!
这是唯一的方法
The only way for what?
什么唯一的方法
It was the only way to get out of Chester's Mill!
离开切斯特磨坊镇的唯一方法
I told you
我告诉过你
about my visions.
关于我的幻象
You saw my paintings.
你看了我的画
I knew something terrible was coming.
我知道一些不好的事就要发生
So you ran away and left me and Junior?
所以你逃跑了 抛弃了我和小詹姆斯
To protect my family.
这是为了保护我的家庭
I thought the dome would follow me.
我以为穹顶会跟着我
And you would never let me go!
而你绝不会让我走
You're gonna stand here
你站在这
in your son's room
在你儿子的房♥间
and make excuses to me?
跟我说这些借口
Stop it.
不要这样
You destroyed him, Pauline.
你毁了他 波琳
You destroyed your own son.
你毁了自己的亲生儿子
Stop.
不要说了
For all these years,
这么多年
I thought it was my fault.
我一直认为是我的错
Jim...
吉姆
Jim?
吉姆
I came back.
我回来了
Jim, I came back!
吉姆 我回来了
Look at this.
看这个
See anything strange?
看到异常了吗
Its leaves have turned.
叶子红了
Like it's fall.
就像秋天到了
Except it's summer.
可现在是夏天
The temperature's dropped in the last two days.
过去两天温度骤降
This is an oak.
这是橡树
One of the first to change.
第一棵变色的树
Any idea why this is happening?
你知道为什么会发生这种事吗
Somehow the dome is accelerating the seasons.
不知何故穹顶加速了季节更替
Normally, fall's my favorite.
通常来说 秋天是我最爱的季节
Book by the fire, nice glass of pinot,
火炉边读本书 再来杯红酒
but this is just odd.
但这真是奇怪
Oh, my God!
天啊
Julia?
茱莉亚
Julia?
茱莉亚
You came back.
你回来了
I did.
是啊
I'm gonna get everybody out.
我要把大家都带出去
What happened?
发生什么了
How are you here?
你怎么回来的
Barbie, how the hell did you get back?
芭比 你到底怎么回来的
Let's talking inside.
我们去里面说吧
It's freezing.
外面太冷了
Since when did it become Alaska in here?
这里什么时候变成阿♥拉♥斯加了
No kidding.
是啊
And, uh...
不过
Melanie's not here.
梅兰妮不在
Junior either.
小詹姆斯也不在
We have the whole place to ourselves.
这里只有我们两个人
Better keep each other warm.
最好还是相互取暖吧
Wait. Melanie hasn't been here in, like, a day.
等等 梅兰妮好像一天都没回来了
She's probably at Julia's.
她可能在茱莉亚那里
Or out doing Jane Fonda exercises,
也可能出去做简·方达健身操了
whatever people did in the '80s.
做着80年代的人喜欢做的事
Come back.
回来
Oh, my God, Joe. The egg is gone.
天哪 乔 蛋不见了
What?
什么
You think she took it?
你觉得是她拿走了吗
The way she protects that thing, I bet she did.
她那么保护它 肯定是她拿的
Come on, let's go find her.
快走 我们去找她
Junior?
小詹姆斯
Oh. Sorry.
不好意思
I didn't mean to scare you.
我没想吓你的
It's okay.
没事
I should go.
我该走了
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表