剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
The signal's back and there's an e-mail.
有信♥号♥♥了 还收到了邮件
You need to eat, Julia.
你得吃东西 茱莉亚
I can't.
我吃不下
I was up all night thinking about Barbie.
我整夜没睡 都在想芭比
Julia, you'll never believe this.
茱莉亚 你绝对不会相信的
He's right, I barely did.
他说得对 我差点也不相信
Believe what?
相信什么
Okay, so, we were at the school filming a vlog...
刚才我们在学校里拍摄影像日志
I-I know, I know there's no way to send them out,
我知道根本发不出去
but I, I still make them so people will know about.
但是我还是拍了 想让别人知道我们的情况
Out of nowhere, this Wi-Fi signal came back and...
突然之间无线网络有信♥号♥♥了
Barbie sent you an e-mail.
芭比给你发了封邮件
What?
什么
Can you believe it?
真是太难以置信了
We thought he was dead and now he could be alive.
我们都以为他死了 其实他可能还活着
And he sent me an e-mail?
他还给我发了邮件吗
Well, he sent it to me, but it was for you.
收件人是我 但是发给你的
"Julia, I love you.
茱莉亚 我爱你
"We'll see each other soon.
我们不久就会重逢
"All it takes is a leap of faith.
你只要自信一跃
"So get the egg and bring it with you. Barbie."
记得把蛋带上 芭比
Why aren't you more excited?
你为什么不激动呢
Yeah. Going over that cliff
对啊 跳下那个悬崖
must be the way out of Chester's Mill.
一定就可以出切斯特磨坊镇了
How do we even know that it's him?
怎么确定发邮件的到底是不是他
He doesn't say anything to prove that it is.
他又没说什么可以证明的话
Where the hell is he?
他到底在哪里
The egg showed us Zenith last night.
昨晚那颗蛋让我们看到了齐尼斯
Maybe that's where the cliff leads.
可能悬崖就是通向那里的
Julia, why are you doubting this?
茱莉亚 你为什么要怀疑呢
I would be doing cartwheels if I was you.
换做是我我肯定都高兴地翻跟斗了
Joe, can we send a reply?
乔 回复能发出去吗
I don't know if the signal's still up at the school.
不知道学校那边还有没有信♥号♥♥
As soon as we got it, we ran here.
我们一收到邮件就跑来这里了
Okay. Let's go.
好 我们去试试
It's in the cards. It's in the cards.
命中注定 命中注定
It's in the cards.
命中注定
Yesterday he was saying "Melanie" over and over again.
昨天他一遍一遍重复"梅兰妮"
Today, "It's in the cards""
今天又成了"命中注定"
It's in the cards. What does it mean?
命中注定 什么意思
Good luck finding out.
祝你早日查明白
Uh... are you going somewhere? Anywhere.
你要去哪里吗 任何地方都行
No, you cannot leave!
不 你不能走
Pauline, I got out of Chester's Mill.
波琳 我离开切斯特磨坊镇了
This is my chance to start my life over.
这是我重新开始的机会
You can come with me.
你可以跟我一起来
No, not until I get Junior out.
不 我要把小詹姆斯也救出来
We have got to go in there and help him.
我们得一起回去帮助他
What? That's crazy.
什么 这不是疯了吗
Don't call me that.
不要这么说我
What I mean is, I don't know how I got here.
我的意思是 我不知道自己是怎么到这里的
One minute I'm next to a cliff underneath Chester's Mill
前一分钟我还在切斯特磨坊镇的悬崖边上
and the next, I'm lying in a playground here.
然后我就躺在这里的一个游乐场上了
I looked around for a door, a passageway-- nothing.
我到处找门或者通道 可是什么都没有
Well, if you got out, there's got to be a way in.
如果你能出来 肯定就能再进去
Maybe he knows.
可能他知道
Lyle doesn't even know his own name.
莱尔现在连自己的名字都不知道了
But he got through like you did.
但是他跟你一样出来了
And there are doctors here
这里有医生
that are helping patients with a new drug;
在用一种新药治疗病人
it's experimental.
还在临床试验阶段
I asked them to try it on Lyle,
我让他们在莱尔身上试验
but they said he doesn't fit the protocol.
可是他们说他不符合用药协议
So, end of story.
那不就没戏了
You're an EMT, you can find a way to give it to him.
你是急救医生 你可以想办法给他用药
Pauline.
波琳
I know you love Junior.
我知道你爱小詹姆斯
We have got to get him out.
我们得把他救出来
Hey, what are you doing?
你在干什么呢
I'm wondering the same thing myself.
我也在想这个问题
Nah, I'm just waiting here,
我只是在这里等等
hoping a friend shows up to meet me.
希望一个朋友会来见我
Is that...?
那是...
Got you.
找到你了
Is this your first time tailing someone?
这是你第一次尾随别人吗
Actually, yeah. Yeah, it shows.
还真是 看出来了
Who are you?
你是谁
All that matters is who you are:
重要的是你是谁
Dale Barbara, born July 17, 1979;
戴尔·芭芭拉 1979年7月17日出生
third in your class at Zenith High;
上齐尼斯高中时全班第三
joined the Army November 2005,
2005年11月参军
captain, 5th Group, Special Forces...
特种部队第五分队队长
You got the wrong guy.
你找错人了
You also just escaped from the dome.
你还刚从穹顶逃出来
Man, I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I know you were under there,
我知道你曾在穹顶里
you can be damn sure other people know, too.
别人也肯定会知道
Like who? Your dad.
比如谁 你♥爸♥爸
What's he got to do with this?
他跟这事有什么关系
He doctored your e-mail to Julia.
他篡改了你给茱莉亚的邮件
Told her to bring the egg when she took her leap of faith.
告诉她自信一跃的时候要带着蛋
Tell me who the hell you are.
告诉我你到底是谁
Look, would you ease up?
你能放松点吗
I'm a friend. I don't have any.
我是个朋友 我没朋友
You need one.
你会需要的
Well, it ain't gonna be you.
那也不会是你
Well, I'd think twice about heading back to that playground.
要是我 我回那游乐场前会三思
There are eyes everywhere in this city.
这城里到处是监控
How do you know about that e-mail?
你怎么知道那邮件的
Let me show you.
让我展示给你看
Did you find a signal yet? No.
找到信♥号♥♥了吗 没有
But this is where you were when the e-mail came through?
但你收到邮件的时候就是站在这的吧
Yeah, right about here.
是 差不多是这里
Well, right about here or right here?
差不多还是就是这里
You have to know exactly, Joe!
你要记清楚啊 乔
Y-Yeah, right here.
就是这里
But... the signal's gone.
但... 信♥号♥♥没了
I'm sorry. Yeah. Me, too.
对不起 我也是
The man I love is dead.
我爱的男人死了
I watched him go over that cliff.
我眼看着他掉下悬崖
And now I'm just supposed to believe that he's somehow alive?
现在又让我相信他还活着吗
He said to take a leap of faith.
他说要自信一跃
That must mean it's safe for you to jump off that cliff.
意思一定是你跳下悬崖会安然无恙
I don't even know that it's him.
我都不确定那是他
If it is, I'll do whatever he wants.
如果真是他 我一切照办
You'd even take the egg?
还会带着蛋吗
I'd jump in a second.
我会立马就跳
I'd do anything to see my parents,
只要能见我爸妈 让我♥干♥什么都行
let 'em know I'm okay.
让他们知道我没事
Tell 'em about Angie.
告诉他们安琪的事
Joe, we all want to get out of here.
乔 我们都想出去
Just listen to Julia.
还是听茱莉亚的吧
We have to get an e-mail back.
我们得回一封邮件
We have to make sure it's Barbie.
确定真的是芭比
There's no signal.
没有信♥号♥♥
Maybe we can get him a note.
或许我们可以给他捎信
If that cliff is really the way out of here,
如果悬崖真是出去的路
he will be waiting wherever it leads.
他一定会在那头等着
Like a message in a bottle.
比如装在瓶里的信息
With a question that only he can answer.
写上只有他能回答的问题
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表