剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
Two weeks ago,
两周前
an invisible dome crashed down on Chester's Mill,
一个隐形穹顶罩住了切斯特磨坊镇
cutting us off from the rest of the world.
使我们与世隔绝
Why the dome is here or what mysteries lie ahead,
为什么穹顶会在这里 以后还会有什么谜团
we still don't know.
我们依然一无所知
Every day it tests our limits,
每天它都考验我们的极限
bringing out the best and the worst in us.
激发我们内心最善和最恶一面
Some say we'll be stuck here forever,
有人说我们会永远困在这里
but we will never stop fighting to find a way out.
但我们会一直奋力寻找出路
Do you think this is where Lyle disappeared to?
你觉得莱尔就是消失在这里了吗
It's a tunnel.
这是个隧♥道♥
James,
詹姆斯
I expect you know,
我希望你知道
that I'm alive.
我还活着
Your mother told you to trust Lyle?
你妈妈让你相信莱尔吗
You mean before she died?
你是说在她死前吗
Two days ago, she sent me an e-mail.
两天前 她给我发了一封电邮
She's alive.
她还活着
She's out there somewhere.
她在外面的某处
I saw that in my dream.
我梦里看见过
I've seen it, too.
我也看过
It's in my hometown.
在我的家乡
Zenith.
齐尼斯
That's the same town that I'm from.
我就是从那里来的
You keep saying you're on my side,
你一直说你站在我这边
but it sure as hell seems like you've turned on me.
但你肯定对我心怀不满
You killed a 19-year-old girl that your nephew loved!
你杀了你侄子爱过的一个19岁的姑娘
I had to!
我必须如此
Everything Pauline put in her journal has come true.
波琳写进日记里的一切都成真了
It says in here that if those four kids die,
上面写着如果那四个小孩死了
the dome comes down!
穹顶就会落下
You're not even gonna touch those kids.
你不许碰那些孩子
Sam!
山姆
Bad dream?
做噩梦了吗
Sam jumping off the cliff.
山姆跳下了悬崖
You couldn't stop him.
你没法阻止他
It's what he said before he jumped.
是因为他跳崖之前说的话
That he admitted to killing Angie?
他承认杀了安琪吗
He said a lot of things.
他说了很多事
He's crazy.
他疯了
I mean, he thought his dead sister's drawings
他认为他死去妹妹的
of Angie and the hands were some kind of message.
关于安琪和手的画作就像是某种信息
If he killed them, the dome would come down.
如果他杀了他们 穹顶就会落下
You need to get some sleep.
你需要休息会儿
I don't think I can.
我觉得我睡不着
Well, in the morning,
明天一早
we're gonna have to tell Junior and Joe.
我们得去告诉小詹姆斯和乔
Good morning.
早上好
I guess I fell asleep.
我想我睡着了
It's okay.
没关系
You were tired.
你累了
Aren't you?
你不累吗
Knowing Lyle's out there
我一想到莱尔还逍遥法外
wanting to kill us kept me awake.
想要杀我们 就睡不着
You stayed up to keep us safe?
你熬夜来保护我们吗
It wasn't hard.
这不难
Not with Joe snoring like an elephant in heat.
反正乔的鼾声就像发♥情♥的大象
I heard that.
我听到了
Did the egg do anything else last night?
昨晚这颗蛋还做了什么其它事情吗
Uh, not since it showed us the obelisk from Zenith.
展示给我们齐尼斯的方尖塔之后就没了
Which is so weird.
这真是奇怪
Why would it show us something from my hometown?
为什么它会把我家乡的东西展示给我们呢
Your hometown is Barbie's hometown.
你的家乡就是芭比的家乡
That has to mean something.
那肯定意味着什么
Shh! Someone's coming.
嘘 有人来了
Friendlies.
是友军
Barbie.
芭比
You made it out of the cave-in.
你成功从塌方中出来了
And you're all right.
而且你安然无恙
You found the egg.
你找到了蛋
In the lake.
在湖中
Where you said it would be.
你说过的地方
When we were all together, it floated to the surface.
当我们聚在一起的时候 它浮上了湖面
Like...
就像
it needed to be with us.
它需要和我们在一起
You have to keep it safe.
你得保护它的安全
I will.
我会的
We have to talk about Sam.
我们得谈谈山姆的事
Why?
为什么
Is my uncle okay?
我舅舅还好吗
He's dead, Junior.
他死了 小詹姆斯
What?
什么
What happened?
发生了什么
Yesterday, when you went into the tunnels with Sam to find Lyle,
昨天 你和山姆去隧♥道♥找莱尔
it was because we thought Lyle killed Angie.
那是因为我们以为莱尔杀了安琪
Except he didn't.
但他没有
Sam did.
是山姆干的
No. You're lying.
不 你骗人
I saw the scratches that she left on him.
我看到了她在他身上留下的抓痕
And once I knew,
我知道真♥相♥后
he jumped off of a cliff at the end of the tunnel.
他就跳下了隧♥道♥尽头的悬崖
No, no. That-that's not true.
不 这不是真的
I'm sorry, Junior.
我很遗憾 小詹姆斯
I'm just supposed to believe you?
我难道要相信你吗
You don't know my uncle.
你不了解我舅舅
You going after him, too?
你也要去追他吗
No.
不
We need to get Sam's body.
我们要找到山姆的尸体
The only real evidence that we have
我们拥有的唯一确凿证据
are those scratches that Angie left on him.
就是安琪在他身上留下的抓痕
And until Junior
只有小詹姆斯
and the whole town sees that,
和镇民看到证据
we're not gonna put this behind us.
这件事才算了结
It looks like you lived to see another day.
看起来你又挺过了一天
Jim.
吉姆
You gonna tell me what you're doing,
你准备告诉你我在做什么
or are you just gonna keep me guessing?
还是让我继续猜
Come on, Barbie.
拜托 芭比
You know I'm gonna find out one way or another.
我迟早会知道的
Look, the whole reason I got into trouble in the first place yesterday
听着 我昨天在隧♥道♥遇到麻烦的原因是
is that I wasn't fully equipped to explore the tunnels.
我在探索隧♥道♥时没有装备齐全
So, I figured I'd go back
所以我想回去
and do it right and see what I see.
正式探索一下 看看下面有什么
You're gonna tell me what you find?
你会告诉我你的发现吗
Oh, yeah.
会的
Yeah, you'll be the first to know.
我会第一个告诉你
Where'd it go?
去哪儿了
Disappears in the darkness.
消失在了黑暗中
It's the same thing that happened to Sam.
山姆也是如此
I didn't hear it land. How's that possible?
我没听到落地声 这怎么可能
Same way the dome's possible.
跟穹顶一样古怪
Got any ideas to help us understand
你觉得悬崖
where that cliff might lead to?
有可能通向哪里
No, I don't understand it.
我也搞不懂
This laser pointer never reaches the far side.
激光笔射不到另一侧
And even stranger, my compass is spinning.
更怪的是 我的指南针在旋转
Says we're facing every direction at once.
似乎所有方向都聚集在这里
I don't like this.
我不喜欢这情况
Me, neither, but you saw Junior's reaction.
我也不喜欢 但你看到了小詹姆斯的反应
He's not gonna believe that Sam killed Angie
他不会相信山姆杀了安琪
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表