剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
A few weeks ago,
几周前
an invisible dome crashed down on Chester's Mill,
一个隐形穹顶罩住了切斯特磨坊镇
cutting us off from the rest of the world.
使我们与世隔绝
Why the dome is here or what mysteries lie ahead,
为什么穹顶会在这里 以后还会有什么谜团
we still don't know.
我们依然一无所知
Every day it tests our limits,
每天它都考验我们的极限
bringing out the best and the worst in us.
激发我们内心最善和最恶一面
Some say we'll be stuck here forever,
有人说我们会永远困在这里
but we will never stop fighting to find a way out.
但我们会一直奋力寻找出路
You killed a 19-year-old girl that your nephew loved!
你杀了你侄子爱过的一个19岁的姑娘
I had to!
我必须如此
I need to get a message to somebody on the inside.
我需要给里面的一个人传个消息
Why don't you write down what you want to say
不如你把你想说的话
and where you want to send it.
还有要发的地址写下来
"So get the egg and bring it with you."
记得把蛋带上
Oh, my God. He did change it.
天呐 他真的给我改了
Now do you believe me?
你现在相信我了
What does my dad want with the egg?
我爸爸要那颗蛋干什么
No one can know about Barbie.
不能让别人知道芭比的事
You're worried about Big Jim.
你是担心大个儿吉姆
Without Barbie, there's no telling what he'll do.
芭比不在了 指不定他会做什么
Barbie sent you another e-mail.
芭比又给你发了一封邮件
He's alive.
他还活着
So you're gonna jump?
所以你要跳下去吗
No. He doesn't want me to.
不 他不想我这么做
Don't jump!
别跳
Leave him alone! Barbie!
放开他 芭比
Where am I?
这是哪里
Relax.
别紧张
Perfectly safe.
绝对安全
As long as you talk.
只要你肯交代
I'm happy to.
我很乐意
My one phone call.
我要打个电♥话♥
We're not the police.
我们不是警♥察♥
Or the military.
也不是军队
You got black uniforms, no insignias...
你们穿着黑色制♥服♥ 没有徽章
no flag of origin.
没有标志旗
That's a violation of Geneva Convention.
那违反了《日内瓦公约》
Says the man who was caught trespassing
你因携带虚假证件
in a restricted security zone with false credentials.
擅自闯入受限安全区域被捕 还好意思说
Okay, so charge me or let me go.
好吧 要么控告我 要么让我走
National Defense Authorization Act says
《国防授权法案》里面写着
I don't have to charge you or release you.
我不用控告你或是释放你
I'm not a terrorist. Prove it.
我不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 证明啊
Tell me why you went to the dome last night.
告诉我为什么你昨晚要去穹顶
Go to hell.
去死吧
We've had our eye on you.
我们盯上过你
Dale Barbara, Special Forces.
戴尔·芭芭拉 特种部队
So you know it all.
那你全知道了
I don't know what else you need from me.
我不明白你还想从我这里知道些什么
How'd you get out of Chester's Mill?
你怎么从切斯特磨坊镇出来的
I want the exact route.
我要知道精确路线
"Don't jump," you said.
你说 别跳
Why'd you tell that woman,
为什么你要对那个女人
Julia Shumway, not to jump?
茱莉亚·沙姆韦 说不要跳
What do you care how or why I got out?
你为什么要关心我是怎么或是为什么出来的
'Cause you're so gung ho to save everyone on the inside?
因为你们同心协力要拯救里面的人吗
What the hell have you done to help any of us?
你♥他♥妈♥做了什么帮助我们的事
You're going to cooperate.
你得合作
Including getting Ms. Shumway to hand over that power source.
包括让沙姆韦女士交出那能量源
So this is about that.
原来是这个目的
You admit you know what it is.
你承认了你知道那是什么了
Well, yeah.
是的 我知道
I just think that you want something you're never gonna get.
我只是知道你永远得不到你想要的东西
Hold that thought, smart guy.
有本事别改变主意 耍聪明的家伙
Good morning, Julia.
早上好 茱莉亚
Hey, Jim.
吉姆
Enjoying your first day as sheriff?
在享受当上警长的第一天吗
Oh, yeah, having a blast.
是啊 玩得很开心
Never a shortage of trouble these days.
这些天从来不缺少麻烦
Speaking of which, I was driving by and I noticed that...
说到这个 我开车路过发现
you got some company again out there.
又有一些家伙在外面了
Haven't seen guards this close in weeks.
这几星期都没有近距离看到守卫了
Any idea what they're doing there?
知道他们在那里干什么吗
No.
不知道
So you haven't seen anything odd lately?
那你最近也没看到什么奇怪的事情吗
Outside the dome?
穹顶之外
I'm as stumped as you are.
我和你一样困惑
Well, if you do see anything unusual,
如果你看到什么不寻常的事
just give me a call on that walkie I gave you.
用我给你的对讲机联♥系♥我
Must be hard getting a sense of closure.
肯定很难有解脱感
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I mean not getting a chance to bury Barbie.
我是说没有机会埋葬芭比
When my wife died, the accident was severe.
我妻子死的时候 事故非常严重
There was no viewing. It was a closed casket.
没法瞻仰遗容 那是封闭的棺材
Anyways... what I'm trying to say is
不论如何 我只是想说
if you want me to organize a team
如果你要我组织一队人
to help recover the body...
去帮忙搜寻尸体
give you a chance to say good-bye....
好让你有机会说再见
Well, that's kind of you,
你真好心
but I wouldn't want to put anyone else in danger.
但我不想让任何人陷入危险
That's what Barbie was doing for Sam,
这也是芭比为了山姆所做的事
and look how that turned out.
看看结果怎么样吧
If you change your mind,
如果你改变主意
give the sheriff a holler.
跟警长说
Will do.
会的
Do you think he knows?
你觉得他知道了吗
About Barbie being alive?
关于芭比还活着吗
He was asking a lot of questions.
他问了好多问题
Exactly why we have to keep this to ourselves
这正是为什么我们得保守秘密
until we know he's okay.
直到我们知道芭比没事
He might send another e-mail.
他可能发了另一封邮件
Doubt they'll let him.
恐怕他们不会让他发的
Maybe the guys who took Barbie
也许抓走芭比的人
are the same ones who want the egg.
正是想要蛋的那些人
How would they even know about it?
他们怎么知道那个蛋的
Better question is,
更应该问的是
what would they do if they got a hold of it?
他们拿到蛋会干什么
Well, you wouldn't give the egg to them.
你不会把蛋给他们吧
We'll protect it, right?
我们会保护它 对吧
Until I know Barbie's safe,
除非我知道芭比安全了
I don't know what I'm gonna do.
否则我也不知道该怎么办
Let's get back to the school on the off chance
我们回学校碰碰运气
he does get another e-mail through.
看看他有没有再发邮件来
That's a good idea.
好主意
Listen, I'm gonna head back to the station
我要回警局
and keep an eye on my dad.
看着我爸
Why red? Why a door?
为什么是红色 为什么是一扇门
You know, i-in the Old Testament,
《旧约》里写到
the Israelites would paint their doors red
以色列人会以羔羊之血
with the blood of lambs as a symbol of sacrifice
把自己家的门涂成红色作为祭祀的标志
so that the angel of vengeance would pass them by.
那样复仇天使就会绕过他们
Oh, you're just full of happy stories, aren't you?
你真会讲故事啊 对不对
Sam, give him a break. Art theory 101--
山姆 别老跟他对着干 艺术基本理论
a door always symbolizes a way in somewhere.
一扇门总是代表通向什么地方的一条路
Hey, look-- the locker, right?
你看 那个储物柜
In the school?
学校里面那个
I went through that to get out of Chester's Mill.
我通过那个储物柜离开的切斯特磨坊镇
So, this door could be a way back in-- wherever it is.
也就是说这扇门可能是入口 不管它在哪里
When I went off the cliff,
我跳下悬崖后
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表