剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
Who's Hounds of Diana?
谁是戴安娜的猎犬
They're all over my page.
我的页面上全是留言
Are they messages?
这些是信息吗
Yeah. First since the dome came down.
是的 从穹顶落下以后就有了
I don't know how the signal's getting through, though.
但我不知道为什么会有信♥号♥♥
It's from my dad.
这是我爸发的
What does it say?
上面写了什么
"Your mother and I pray every day
你们的妈妈和我每天都在祈祷
"That we'll get to see you soon.
能够早点见到你们
"In the meantime, stay safe and be smart.
与此同时 注意安全 见机行事
You are the man of the house now."
家里现在你做主了
"Take care of your sister."
照顾好你姐姐
What do I even say?
我该怎么回
Do I even tell them that Angie's dead?
我要告诉他们安琪死了吗
What if we never even get out of here?
我们要是永远都出不去怎么办
I mean, wouldn't it be better if they just didn't know?
我是说 要是他们不知道不是更好吗
If they're never gonna see her again anyway?
如果他们再也见不到她了
We'll figure it out, sweetie.
亲爱的 我们会想出办法的
Feel like checking your messages?
想查看一下你收到的消息吗
There's only so much fake-ass fan mail
我只能读那么几条
from wannabe dome groupies
想要来穹顶里的人发来的消息
that I can read before I barf
不然我肯定会吐在
all over this wonderful piece of machinery.
这台漂亮的平板上的
No, thanks. We're stuck in here.
不了 谢谢 我们被困在这里了
What else are you gonna do, build windmills?
你还能干什么 造风车吗
"I can help you, James."
"我能帮你 詹姆斯"
Jim, respond if you're hearing this.
吉姆 听到后请回答
That's the Killians' farm.
那就是基利安家的农场
Here? There.
这里 那里
There he is.
他在那
Julia, wait here.
茱莉亚 在这等着
Get the kit ready.
准备好急救箱
Jim? He's barely breathing. Let's get him up. Come on.
吉姆 他呼吸很微弱了 把他扶起来
It could be anaphylactic shock.
可能是过敏性休克
Guess you woke up.
看来你醒了
Where's Big Jim?
大个儿吉姆在哪
I guess where I left him.
应该在我扔下他的那个地方
What did you do to him?
你对他做了什么
You know, he's gonna be tickled
他要是知道你这么关心他
you're this concerned with his well-being.
他会觉得高兴死的
What did you do?
你干了什么
I didn't do anything.
我什么也没做
If he's righteous, the rain'll spare him.
如果他是正义的 这场雨不会要他的命
Thing is, I've known that guy my whole life.
问题是 我从小就认识那家伙
And righteousness?
至于正义
That's not something that ranks high on his list of attributes.
在他的性格列表里排的可不是很靠前
Self-righteousness, now, yeah.
"自以为是"排在前面
He's got that in spades.
他非常自以为是
Listen!
听我说
You have to let me out.
你得放了我
This rain... I know how to stop it,
这场雨 我知道怎么让它停下
and nobody else will get hurt.
而且谁都不会受伤害
If you untie me,
如果你给我松绑
it'll be like you're helping me to stop it.
那你就算是帮我让它停下了
So help me.
所以请帮帮我
Help me stop it, Lyle.
帮我让它停下 莱尔
Yeah, I... I don't want to stop the rain.
我不想让雨停下
And neither does the dome.
而且穹顶也不想
The dome?
穹顶
The dome does not want.
穹顶没有什么想不想
You know why Yahweh visited the plagues on the Egyptians?
你知道耶♥和♥华♥为什么要让瘟疫降临到埃及吗
To demonstrate his awesome, terrible power to nonbelievers.
是为了向无信仰的人显示他令人敬畏的能力
They were swallowed up by the Red Sea.
他们全都被红海吞噬了
Yeah.
对吧
This isn't Yahweh.
这不是耶♥和♥华♥
There's a new God in Chester's Mill.
切斯特磨坊镇有一位新的上帝
It surrounds and embraces us all.
它围绕和包容所有人
And it's gonna show no mercy to infidels.
而且它绝不会对异教♥徒♥留情
You got a choice, Rebecca.
你有选择 丽贝卡
I just pray you make the right one.
我祈祷你能做出正确的选择
What happened to him?
他怎么了
He must have ingested too much of whatever's in that rain.
他一定是摄入了太多雨中的物质
Hand me that pack.
把那个包给我
Hold on. Once you put that in,
等一下 你一旦把这个放进去后
he won't be able to talk.
他就不能说话了
Hey, Jim, what happened to Rebecca?
吉姆 丽贝卡怎么了
Lyle.
莱尔
It was Lyle.
是莱尔
What's that for?
那是干什么的
I don't want to hurt you,
我不想伤害你
but I can't have you interfering with the plan.
但我不能让你妨碍计划
What plan?
什么计划
End of Days.
末日
After this rain stops,
这场雨停下后
the Rapture comes.
被提就会到来
True believers are gonna be reunited in the hereafter.
忠实信徒从此以后就会团结起来
If you stop interfering with the plan,
如果你不再妨碍这个计划
I won't have to hurt you.
我就不必伤害你
I'll never stop.
我不会住手的
I'm sorry to hear that, Rebecca.
很遗憾听到你这么说 丽贝卡
I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance,
我要用圣水为你洗礼直到你悔改
but He that cometh after is mightier than I.
但是他比我更强大
He shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost,
他应该用圣灵和火
and with fire.
为你洗礼
James,
詹姆斯
my love,
我亲爱的
my sweet son,
宝贝儿子
by this time now,
这个时候
I expect you know,
我希望你知道
or have at least suspected the truth...
或者至少你应该猜到
that I'm alive.
我还活着
I hope, I pray that you get this message.
我希望 我祈祷你能看到这个消息
You must have so many questions.
你一定有太多太多的疑问
And I know, in my heart, that I will see you again.
我打心底知道 我会再见到你的
But in the meantime,
但我们再次见面前
if you need answers,
如果你需要答案
talk to Lyle Chumley.
就去问莱尔·夏姆利
James.
詹姆斯
This is important.
这个很重要
Please listen.
一定要记住
Talk to Lyle.
去找莱尔
Only to Lyle.
只能去找莱尔
And if my...
如果我的...
No, no, no. No, no, no. Come on, come on, come on.
不不不 不要 别这样
Joe, Joe what happened? That's so strange.
乔 怎么回事 太奇怪了
Mine just did the same thing.
我的电脑也跟你的一样
We can't get access anywhere now.
哪里都上不去了
My tablet's working and the signal's still coming through,
我的电脑还正常工作 网络信♥号♥♥也还有
but there seems to be some kind of... block.
但是好像有什么把我们屏蔽了
What are you doing?
你干什么
I got to go find someone.
我得去找个人
Junior.
小詹姆斯
No, you can't go outside.
你不能出去
It's dangerous.
太危险了
I always thought Lyle was harmless.
我一直以为莱尔不会对我们造成威胁
Well, given the right circumstances,
鉴于目前的情况
anybody's capable of anything.
谁都有能力做出任何事
You really believe that?
你真的相信吗
I believe that when things fall apart,
我相信一切大乱时
people show their true colors.
人们会露出真面目
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表