剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
A few weeks ago,
几周前
an invisible dome crashed down on Chester's Mill,
一个隐形穹顶罩住了切斯特磨坊镇
cutting us off from the rest of the world.
使我们与世隔绝
Why the dome is here or what mysteries lie ahead,
为什么穹顶会在这里 以后还会有什么谜团
we still don't know.
我们依然一无所知
Every day it tests our limits,
每天它都考验我们的极限
bringing out the best and the worst in us.
激发我们内心最善和最恶一面
Some say we'll be stuck here forever,
有人说我们会永远困在这里
but we will never stop fighting to find a way out.
但我们会一直奋力寻找出路
Melanie Cross, 1988.
梅兰妮·克洛斯 1988年
It's... me.
这是 我
It's some kind of energy source.
那是个类似能量源的东西
That egg needs to go now.
那颗蛋现在就得离开
Melanie!
梅兰妮
Melanie!
梅兰妮
The way to Zenith is blocked?
去齐尼斯的路被封锁了吗
Oh, it's more than blocked-- it's gone.
不止是被封锁 它消失了
And then we can be a family again.
我们可以再做一家人
You're a liar! You're working
你是个骗子 你在为那个
for the guy who held us captive over the egg.
因为蛋而囚禁我们的人工作
Jim! Lyle?
吉姆 莱尔
Now that we're back, whatever's gonna happen, we need Lyle.
我们回来了 不管要发生什么事 我们都需要莱尔
The dome's contracting.
穹顶在收缩
You mean, it's shrinking?
你是说它在变小吗
I don't know why, but it keeps starting and stopping.
我不知道为什么 但它断断续续的
At least the dome stopped spinning and inverting the atmosphere.
至少穹顶停止旋转 大气层不再倒转了
That's why the temperature's warmed up.
这是升温的原因
Yeah, but now it's shrinking.
对 但它现在在变小
First, that earthquake struck,
首先是地震
then it got super-cold in here, and now this.
然后是严寒 现在又是这个
Do you think the dome could be evolving?
你觉得穹顶在进化吗
And into what?
进化成什么
I d... I don't know.
我不知道
Why is it moving again?
它为什么又动了
Look, I will figure it out, okay?
听着 我会搞清楚的 好吗
In the meantime, spread the word
与此同时 通知大家
to get people to the center of town.
前往镇中心
Use walkies, go to their houses.
用对讲机 去他们家
Just get them there-- now.
让他们去那里 快
To everything there is a season,
凡事都有定期
and a time to every purpose under the heaven--
万物都有定时
A time to be born, a time to die;
生有时 死有时
a time to plant,
栽种有时
a time to pluck that which...
收获亦有...
...is planted.
其时
Thank God it's warming up again.
感谢上帝气温回升了
Well, whatever happens, we'll get through it together,
不管发生什么 我们都会一起度过
if that's what you want.
如果你想的话
Did you hear that?
你听见了吗
Yeah.
是的
Can't be the egg, though. Right?
不会是蛋 对吗
No, it's something else.
不 是别的东西
Lyle.
莱尔
You should be resting after everything you've been through.
经历了那些事 你应该休息才对
You hear that?
你听见了吗
I think we're all gonna be resting pretty soon.
我想我们很快都要安息了
Did Jim tell you about what I saw?
吉姆给你说过我看到了什么吗
A fresh vision of hell on my way back here.
我在来这里的路上预见了地狱般的景象
Yeah, he did.
是的 他说了
You've been through a lot.
你经历了很多
Which is all the more reason for you to rest.
所以你更应该休息了
There's a cot down this hallway. Come on.
走廊尽头有张帆布床 来吧
I'll... I'll follow you anywhere, Pauline.
我会追随你去任何地方 波琳
You're awake.
你醒了
It's good to see you, too.
我也很高兴见到你
How do you feel?
你感觉怎么样
Better.
好些了
I think.
我觉得
It seems warmer.
似乎暖和了点
Cold snap's over.
寒流过去了
But?
但是呢
James, I can tell something else is wrong.
詹姆斯 我能看出又出事了
I think the dome is closing in around us.
穹顶似乎在逐渐包围我们
What?
什么
We're gonna figure out how to stop it.
我们会想办法阻止它
And we'll find out how to get you better.
而且我们会想办法让你恢复
Actually, I... I think I know
事实上 我想我知道
where I might be able to get some answers.
应该去哪里寻找答案
Go.
去吧
I'll be fine.
我没事的
I'll send someone to sit with you.
我会找个人坐着陪你
All right, come on. Around this way. Get to the high school--
好了 快点 走这边 去中学
All right? You'll be safe there. Barbie, you seeing this?
好吗 那里比较安全 芭比 你看到了吗
Yeah, Joe, I-I see what's happening with the dome,
是的 乔 我看到穹顶的变化了
all right? I'm just helping people out of their homes.
好吗 我正在帮人们离开家
Let's regroup back at the school.
我们在中学重新集♥合♥
I'll talk to you soon.
一会儿再说
You should take that.
你应该带上
He was your husband.
他曾是你丈夫
That was my old life.
那是过去式了
Can you, uh, pass me Pauline's journal?
你能把波琳的日记给我吗
Just there.
就在那里
The dome has taken so much from all of us.
穹顶夺走了我们的很多东西
Now this.
现在又是这个
All that matters is that we survive.
唯一重要的是我们活下来
And we're going to.
我们会的
We're gonna give it our damndest.
我们会拼死一搏
Let's go.
走吧
Oh, my God, it's close. Let's go this way.
天啊 它在收缩 我们走这边
Let's go!
快走
Did I hear that the dome is contracting?
听说穹顶在收缩是吗
Yeah, I saw it with my own eyes.
对 我亲眼所见
How fast is it moving?
收缩有多快
I'm still doing the calculations, Jim.
我还在计算 吉姆
So, just do what you do best, keep people calm, and...
你去做你最擅长的事 让大家保持冷静...
Hey.
你们来了
Welcome to our new nightmare.
新的噩梦欢迎你们
That's stating the obvious.
这很明显
I figured out that at its present rate
根据计算 按照穹顶目前的
of stopping and starting,
收缩速度
it won't be long before the dome... Crushes us completely?
马上它就会... 把我们都挤扁吗
Here, I'll take that. Thanks.
我来拿包吧 谢谢
The way every house, tree and square foot of dirt
所有的房♥子 树木和泥土
is gonna pile up inside here,
都会堆积到这里
we'll be dead long before the walls get to us.
穹顶壁还没收缩到这里我们早就被压死了
I just can't believe that.
真是不敢相信
Big Jim threw the egg off the cliff,
大个儿吉姆把那颗蛋扔下悬崖
I'd say that proves it's the dome's power source.
足以证明那就是穹顶的能量来源
No, I mean, that the dome would kill us all.
不 我的意思是穹顶会把我们都杀光
Oh, because the dome told you it's here to protect us, right?
因为穹顶告诉你它是来保护我们的吗
You think I imagined that?
你以为那是我想象出来的吗
I don't know. It would be nice to have some proof.
谁知道呢 要是有证据就好了
Look, I appreciate what you do, all right?
虽然我很感激你做的一切
You've helped all of us.
你帮过我们所有人
But maybe with everything that we've seen,
但是我们都目睹过那么多事了
you could admit there's more going on here.
你也该承认事情不是你想的那么简单了吧
Okay, I'm d... Now's not the time to debate this.
好 我... 现在不是争论的时候
All right?
好吗
Okay, you're right.
好吧 你说得对
Excuse me.
先失陪了
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表