剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
A few weeks ago,
几周前
an invisible dome crashed down on Chester's Mill,
一个隐形穹顶罩住了切斯特磨坊镇
cutting us off from the rest of the world.
使我们与世隔绝
Why the dome is here or what mysteries lie ahead,
为什么穹顶会在这里 以后还会有什么谜团
we still don't know.
我们依然一无所知
Every day it tests our limits,
每天它都考验我们的极限
bringing out the best and the worst in us.
激发我们内心最善和最恶一面
Some say we'll be stuck here forever,
有人说我们会永远困在这里
but we will never stop fighting to find a way out.
但我们会一直奋力寻找出路
Pauline, how did you get inside the dome?
波琳 你怎么进穹顶里面来的
The temperature's dropped in the last two days.
过去两天温度骤降
You came back.
你回来了
How'd the others fare?
其他人呢
Well, Lyle...
莱尔...
He didn't come up out of the water with the rest of us.
他没跟我们其他人一起从水里出来
If that's the power source to the dome,
如果这是穹顶的能量源
we could all die.
我们可能都会死
If I don't, he'll kill you.
如果我不扔 他会杀了你
That thing's going to Zenith.
那东西要去齐尼斯
Needs to go now.
现在就得离开
Melanie!
梅兰妮
Phil!
菲尔
He's gone.
他跳下去了
Yeah, he's gone.
是的 他走了
The passage closed.
通道关闭了
We're stuck here.
我们被困在这里了
What is it doing? Put it down.
它在干什么 放下
Put it down, now!
放下 快
What's happening to her?
她怎么了
I don't know, but her heart rate's dropping again.
我不清楚 但她的心率再次下降了
This is James Rennie.
我是詹姆斯·雷尼
Barbie, you out there?
芭比 你在吗
Barbie, you there?
芭比在不在
Junior, it's Rebecca. What's wrong?
小詹姆斯 我是丽贝卡 发生什么了
It's Melanie. She's in real trouble.
是梅兰妮 她出事了
Say we're bringing her to the clinic.
快说我们要带她去诊所
W-We're on our way to the clinic.
我们正带她去诊所
Don't go to the clinic. Why not?
别去诊所 为什么
Earthquake brought down some of the ceiling.
地震把几块天花板震了下来
Come to the high school.
来中学这边
We're setting up a triage center.
我们在布置分诊中心
We're on our way.
我们这就去
Hold on to her, Sam.
扶住她 山姆
You shouldn't have dropped the egg.
你不该把蛋扔下去
It was driving you crazy. You were in pain.
它使你发狂 让你痛苦
You think I can't handle a little pain.
你觉得我忍♥受不了那一点点痛吗
Well, I was just trying to help.
我只是想帮你
And, look, you're your old self again.
你又恢复了真正的自己
You don't know who I am.
你不知道我真正什么样
I don't think you ever knew who I am.
我觉得你根本不知道我真正什么样
Listen, I'm not going to apologize for doing what was right.
听着 我不会为了做正确的事而道歉
That's the problem.
那才是问题所在
You always think you're qualified to make judgments
你总是认为你才有资格
about what other people's best interests are.
去判断其他人的最大利益是什么
Why are we arguing?
为什么我们要争吵
We're gonna get out of here.
我们马上就要出去了
You, me and Junior.
你 我 还有小詹姆斯
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
Because after what you did,
你把蛋扔下去
it's going to affect a lot more people
这会影响很多人
than just you, me and Junior.
不止你 我 小詹姆斯
Where's the locker?
那个储物柜在哪
This way.
这边
Jim!
吉姆
What gave you the right?
你有什么权利
Easy.
息怒
No, we had a plan.
我们有计划
That egg didn't go over the cliff
我们所有人安全出去之后
till everyone got out safely.
才带着蛋离开悬崖
Well, plans change.
计划改变了
So, you put a gun on those kids?
那你就用枪指着那些孩子吗
You forced them to bring the egg to the cliff?
强迫他们带着蛋去悬崖吗
He kept that egg a secret for a hell of a long time.
他把蛋这个秘密藏得够久了
Same thing for the tunnels.
隧♥道♥的事也是
We could have had everyone out of here a week ago.
我们本可以让大伙儿一周前就逃出去
Well, now no one gets out.
现在没人出得去了
Ever.
永远
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
We gave those rent-a-cops their egg,
我们把那些业余警♥察♥要的蛋给他们了
now we all get out.
现在我们都可以出去了
There's nowhere to go, Jim.
没有出路了 吉姆
What do you mean? Right here.
你什么意思 明明就在下面
When you dropped that egg,
你把蛋扔下去后
you closed the passage.
通道就关闭了
Only place that cliff leads to is the bottom of a ravine.
那悬崖现在只能通向峡谷底了
The way to Zenith is blocked?
去齐尼斯的路被封锁了吗
Oh, it's more than blocked,
不止是被封锁
it's gone.
它消失了
Phil found that out the hard way.
菲尔吃了亏才发现这一点的
Phil-- he's in jail.
菲尔 他在监狱里
Yeah, well, he broke out.
是的 他逃出来了
He jumped off of that cliff.
他跳下了悬崖
He died at the bottom of it.
死在了崖底
Now, we're the ones that are in jail.
现在 我们才是在监狱里的人
And you're the one who put us here.
是你把我们置于这局面的
I thought we'd all get out.
我本以为我们都能逃出去
I did it for you, Pauline...
我是为了你才那么做的 波琳
...and the people of this town.
还有这镇子的人
Jim?
吉姆
Mrs. Rennie.
雷尼太太
Becky Pine?
贝姬·佩恩吗
No one calls me Becky, anymore.
没人再叫我贝姬了
I am...
我...
We all thought you were d...
我们都以为你已经...
Yeah, I know.
我知道
It's good to see you, Rebecca.
很高兴见到你 丽贝卡
Yeah, you, too.
我也是
Much as I'd love to catch up,
尽管我很想叙叙旧
there are a few slightly more pressing matters to deal with.
但还有点更紧急的事要处理
What's going on?
怎么了
A lot of people were hurt in the quake.
很多人在地震中受伤了
The clinic's out of commission,
诊所不能用了
so this high school's a hospital now,
所以这个中学现在是医院
and we need everyone's help.
我们需要大家的帮忙
Good luck with that.
祝你们好运
Start with handing out some blankets, shall we?
咱们从分发毛毯开始 好吗
We may have bigger problems than the quake.
比起地震 我们可能会遇到更严重的问题
The temperature's still dropping.
气温还在下降
Yeah, I noticed. And if it continues,
我发现了 如果气温继续下降
I can't predict how many people
我不知道有多少人
might freeze to death before morning.
会在明早前被冻死
I wish I'd known you were mid-glacial period
真希望在我从齐尼斯来这儿前
when I came here from Zenith.
就知道你们活在冰河中期了
I'd have packed different clothes.
我就会带点别的衣服了
Did you pack any clothes?
你带衣服了吗
No. Then, shut up.
没带 那就闭嘴吧
Quit complaining. Put this on.
再别抱怨了 把这个穿上
Are you sure we have to do this?
你确定我们得这么做吗
We need to see if tossing the egg over
我们得看看把蛋扔了
had any effect on the dome.
会不会对穹顶有影响
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表