剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
If it doesn't work this time,
如果这次不起作用
how long till the next contraction?
下次"宫缩"是什么时候
It'll work.
会起作用的
Trust me.
相信我
Last warning.
最后一次警告你
It won't just be you who pays
如果你继续自封为
if you keep using the dome
切斯特磨坊镇的王
to make yourself king of Chester's Mill.
那要付出代价的不止是你一个人
Who you talking about?
你指谁
Sins of the father, Jimmy,
罪恶之父 吉米
are always visited on the son.
总是会找上他人之子
Joe!
乔
Joe!
乔
No!
不
Ma'am...
女士
Ma'am, please!
女士 等等
Mom?
妈
James?
詹姆斯
Oh, my God.
天哪
It is you.
是你
Why-why-why did you leave me?
你 你为什么离开我
No.
不是
No, baby, it was never you I left.
不是 孩子 我离开的不是你
Not ever, you're my sweet boy.
从来都不是 你是我的好儿子
Not anymore.
不再是了
You can't fool me, James.
你骗不了我 詹姆斯
You never could.
你一直都骗不了
You're my sweet, sweet boy.
你是我的好儿子
Junior!
小詹姆斯
Junior!
小詹姆斯
Junior!
小詹姆斯
Oh, God. Can you hear me?
天哪 能听到我吗
Junior?
小詹姆斯
Hang on.
挺住
Junior!
小詹姆斯
Hang on!
挺住
Barbie?
芭比
Barbie?!
芭比
I thought you were dead.
我还以为你死了
Come on.
拜托
You're not gonna get rid of me that easy.
你不会那么轻易就摆脱我的
I didn't believe.
我不相信
You didn't believe what?
不相信什么
That I was doing the right thing.
不相信我做的事是正确的
That the dome would protect you.
不相信穹顶会保护你
Babe, I don't think it was the dome that saved me.
亲爱的 我觉得救我的不是穹顶
Then how do you explain all this?
那要怎么解释这一切
Some people say it's from the magnetism,
有人说这是因为磁力的影响
not 'cause the dome's angry.
不是因为穹顶生气
Joe...
乔
He's barely breathing.
他都没什么呼吸了
The next wave, maybe that takes us out, too.
下次磁力波可能会把我们也杀死
And then...
然后...
I-I don't know how to fix this.
我不知道该怎么做
Son, can you hear me?
儿子 能听到我吗
Hang on.
挺住
Just hang on.
一定要挺住
Oh, God...
天哪
Tell me what you want me to do!
告诉我你要我做什么
Tell me!
告诉我
Oh, who the hell am I talking to?
我这是在跟谁说话呢
You can talk to me, Jim.
你可以跟我说 吉姆
What the hell are you supposed to be?
你是什么
Ghost of Christmas Future?
未来之灵吗
The future depends on you.
未来就靠你了
Tell me how I can help him.
告诉我怎么才能帮他
Come to me, Jim.
过来 吉姆
Come to me.
过来
Please, Linda.
求你了 琳达
Please, tell me...
求你告诉我...
tell me what I can do.
告诉我该怎么办
Come.
来
Tell Big Jim Rennie what to do?
告诉大个儿吉姆·雷尼怎么办吗
I wouldn't dare.
我可不敢
Big Jim Rennie does as he pleases.
大个儿吉姆·雷尼总是随心所欲
Everything you do,
你所做的每件事
you do it for your own good.
都是为了自己的利益
Look at yourself.
看看你自己
Look at your son.
看看你儿子
The only person left in this world
你说他是你在这个世界上
you claim to care about.
唯一关心的人
Time's running out, Jim.
时间不多了 吉姆
But it's not too late.
不过还不太晚
Not too late for what?
什么不太晚
To learn the virtue of sacrifice.
学会牺牲
To save your son.
救你的儿子
Jim!
吉姆
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么傻事
What the dome wants me to do.
穹顶想让我这么做
I can't pull the damn lever.
可是我下不了手
Either of you want the honors?
你俩谁愿意帮我这个忙
I'll do it.
我来吧
No... Julia.
不 茱莉亚
Hey, you don't have to do this.
你不用这么做
Why now?
为什么是现在
Why does it matter? Just pull the damn lever.
有关系吗 拉你的控制杆吧
Do it.
动手
Do it.
动手
Do it now.
快点动手
Do it!
动手
No!
不
I can't do what you do.
我不能跟你一样
Coward.
懦夫
What...?
怎么回事
The dome didn't want us to kill you.
穹顶不想让我们杀你
It wants us to end the killing.
它想让我们停止杀戮
Sorry.
对不起
It's hard to believe a couple hours ago,
真不敢相信几小时之前
they were all out cold.
他们都还是不省人事的状态
And a few hours before that, they were out for your blood.
再往前几个小时 他们都想让你死
It's easier than I thought to get there.
他们的行为比我想的更容易
You know, letting Big Jim live was the right thing to do.
让大个儿吉姆活着是正确的选择
For today.
暂时的
Lucky for me, he felt the same about you.
幸运的是 他对你的看法一样了
Lucky for both of us.
我们俩都很幸运
You went from grand theft auto to a gold star, Mr. Barbara.
你从重犯摇身一变成为了明星 芭芭拉先生
Ah, I was just doing what the teacher told me.
我只是遵循老师的教导
Rebecca here is the one who came up
就是丽贝卡想出了
with the way to repel the dome's magnetic pulses.
消除穹顶磁力脉冲方法
And he did most of the heavy lifting.
重活大部分都是他干的
I-I tried to get a read on the rig,
我想看看读数
but my magnetometer's blown.
但是我的磁力计被炸毁了
Really wish I'd been conscious
真希望我当时是清醒的
to see the tower work.
能看到那个塔起作用
Uh, you think
你认为
that's what stopped the surges?
是塔让脉冲停下
And cleared the dome?
使穹顶重新透明的吗
What else could it have been?
那还能是什么
Something bigger than us.
比我们更强大的东西
Refill, Ange?
再来一杯 安琪
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表