剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
all that matters is that I'm here.
我在这里才是最重要的
And found you.
还找到了你
How come you didn't tell me
你怎么不告诉我
that you were gonna fake your own death?
你准备假装去世
Don't you trust me?
不相信我吗
Of course I trust you.
我当然相信你
I didn't tell you because I don't trust myself.
不告诉你是因为我不相信我自己
I don't understand.
什么意思
I knew the dome was coming down,
就算大个儿吉姆说我疯了
even if Big Jim said I was crazy.
我也知道穹顶会降下来
But you weren't crazy.
但你没疯
The dome did come down.
穹顶的确降下来了
Yeah. And I just thought if I left Chester's Mill,
是的 我觉得如果离开切斯特磨坊镇
that the dome would follow me.
穹顶就会跟我走的
And I was afraid to tell you about my plan,
我很怕告诉你我的计划
because then you'd prevent me from leaving.
因为你肯定会阻止我离开
All right.
好吧
I'm sorry I ever doubted you.
抱歉我怀疑过你
Any sane person would.
正常人都会的
Guess it's no shock Lyle believed me.
莱尔这疯子信我也不奇怪了
Is that why you asked him for help?
所以你才找他帮你吗
I sent him postcards over the years.
过去这些年我给他寄明信片
I know it was wrong to use him that way,
我知道这么利用他不对
but I needed to stay in contact with someone.
但我得跟别人保持联♥系♥
And I knew he wouldn't tell anyone.
我也清楚他不会跟别人说
I did all this to save the town--
我这么做是为了拯救小镇
you, my son.
你和我的儿子
And I was wrong, and now...
但我错了 而现在
James is stuck in there.
詹姆斯还困在那儿
I guess anything is possible
既然你和莱尔都出来了
if you and Lyle could get out.
我猜这还是有可能的
What?
什么
Have you seen Lyle?
你见过莱尔
Yes, I've seen him.
对 我见过他
He's here.
他在这儿
How about now?
现在怎么样
Hold on one sec.
等下
You see anything?
看到了吗
Yeah, we've got picture,
对 收到画面了
and it's recording.
同时还在录像
In just a second, it'll be showing us
它马上就能让我们看到
whatever's at the bottom of that cliff.
这个悬崖底部有什么东西了
Julia, are you sure you want to look?
茱莉亚 你确定想要看吗
I want to see whatever's down there.
无论底下有什么 我都想看
No matter what.
不管是什么
Here we go.
开始了
Okay, it's just passing 20 feet.
好了 刚下到六米
It looks like...
看起来
just rocks.
都是石头
Nothing else.
别的什么都没有
Hey, we're losing picture.
我们失去画面了
We shouldn't be.
不应该啊
Joe, what's happening?
乔 怎么回事
I-I don't know.
我不知道
You better pull it back, Joe. Pull it back.
你最好让它飞回来 乔 让它上来
I'm-I'm trying, but it won't come back up.
我正在努力 但它就是不上来
I thought you said you knew how to fly it.
你明明说过你知道怎么操纵它
I do!
我知道
Damn it.
该死
We've lost the signal.
失去信♥号♥♥了
I'm sorry, Julia.
抱歉 茱莉亚
It's my own fault.
都是我自己的错
When you guys started talking about tunnels,
当你们提起发现了隧♥道♥时
I just really wanted...
我真的很想
I really wanted to believe there was a chance.
想要相信有可能出去
We all did.
我们都跟你一样
Um, guys?
伙计们
You need to see this.
你们得看看这个
I thought I saw something in that last bright flash
我觉得刚才闪光中好像有什么东西
and rewound the video.
所以我倒回了视频
And it was a bright flash-- so what?
有闪光 然后呢
Unless you see it frame by frame.
你要一帧一帧看才行
Right there.
就是这里
That looks like a slide.
看起来像个滑梯
No, I think it's a playground.
不 我觉得是个小游乐场
Where?
在哪
I don't know.
不知道
Oh, my God.
我的天
The obelisk.
是方尖塔
This is really the place?
真的是这个地方吗
The owner of Aktaion Energy lives here.
阿克泰昂能源的老板就住在这儿
So shut your mouth, watch our six.
闭上你的嘴 注意身后
What the hell?
搞什么
You double-crossing son of a bitch!
你个贱♥人♥敢背叛我
Put down your weapon!
放下你们的武器
Hey, hey, easy, easy, all right?
慢点 别紧张 好吗
I can explain all this.
听我解释
Dale?
戴尔
Is that you?
是你吗
Oh, my God, it is you.
天啊 真的是你
Hi, dad.
你好啊 爸爸
A drink?
喝点酒吗
A beer, if you got one.
来瓶啤酒 如果你有的话
How long's it been?
有多长时间了
Two years?
两年吗
Two and a half.
两年半
Either way, entirely too long.
不管怎么说 都太久了
Please, sit. No.
请坐 不用
I'll stand.
我站着就好
Is it weird that I've missed your stubbornness?
我竟然开始想念你的固执 是不是很奇怪
Reminds me of your mother.
让我想起你的母亲
I'm happy to hear I remind anyone of her.
能让别人想起她 我很高兴
So you gonna tell me why you hit the panic code and then
你准备告诉我为什么你输入了应急密♥码♥ 然后
took down the man that you were with?
打倒了你的同伴吗
It doesn't matter. He's in cuffs.
这无关紧要 他已经被铐起来了
I don't suppose you're gonna tell me
我想你也不会告诉我
how you got those wounds either.
那些伤是怎么来的
I assume that you haven't come here to patch things up.
我猜你来不是为了跟我增进感情的
You want something from me.
你有求于我
A favor.
帮我个忙
Melanie?
梅兰妮
Melanie?
梅兰妮
That's all he says, over and over again.
他一直在重复叫这个名字
The police found him in the middle of town,
警♥察♥在镇子中心找到他
looking at the obelisk. Melanie.
看着方尖塔 梅兰妮
And they brought him here.
就把他带来了
Melanie? Melanie.
梅兰妮 梅兰妮
Hey, Lyle?
莱尔
Melanie.
梅兰妮
Melanie.
梅兰妮
Lyle, can you hear me?
莱尔 能听到吗
Lyle.
莱尔
Melanie!
梅兰妮
He didn't recognize me either.
他也认不出我了
That's all he does: eat, sleep and say "Melanie."
他现在只会吃饭 睡觉 呼叫梅兰妮
And no one knows he was inside the dome?
没人知道他曾经在穹顶里面吗
Melanie.
梅兰妮
No one even knows his name.
甚至没人知道他的名字
He didn't have a wallet.
他身上也没钱包
Something must have happened to him
他掉下悬崖之后
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表