剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表
使双方都不必再遵守合同
Well, you know what?
但你知道吗
This dome is about as majeure a force as it gets.
这穹顶就是不可抗力
But it's gonna deliver us to a better place.
但它会送我们去更好的地方
I'm afraid you got that exactly backward, pal.
恐怕你完全搞反了 哥们
I grow weary of this conversation.
我不想跟你说下去了
See you on the other side, Sammy.
在另一边见 山姆
I read about a tribe in Borneo.
我读到过婆罗洲的一个部落
I can't remember what they were called.
我不记得那叫什么了
But they had this ritual,
但他们有一种仪式
something that they would do every year.
他们每年都会进行
They'd put all their elderly,
他们会把长者
their infirm, up into a tree,
年老体衰的人送到树上
and they would shake it.
然后摇晃着树
And whoever held on
能抱住树的人
was considered strong enough,
被认为足够强壮
useful enough to make it to the next year.
足够有用 能撑到下一年
Those that couldn't hold on?
那些没法抱住的呢
Look, um...
听着
when I said the day was coming
当我说 我们没有足够粮食
we wouldn't have provisions enough to sustain the population,
分给大家的日子快来临了
that was a bit of a cheat.
那其实是骗人的
That day isn't coming.
那一天不是快来临了
It's now.
而是现在
The way I calculate it, we can all starve
据我计算 我们可以统统饿死
or with proper rationing and cultivation,
或者经过合理的配给和种植庄稼
three-quarters of us can survive.
四分之三的人们都能活下来
And how do you propose to do that?
你打算怎么做
Shake the tree?
摇晃大树吗
You could use the information we gathered today
你可以利用我们今天收集的信息
to determine who's an asset and who's a burden.
决定谁有用 谁是负担
Those hard choices could be made but not by me.
有人可以作出那些艰难的选择 但不是我
Dome chose you to make them.
穹顶选择你来作出决定
And you've got to do it now.
你必须现在就做
Before it's too late.
免得太迟
Man!
天啊
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
I guess you found out.
我想你发现了
That my mother's alive?
我妈妈还活着吗
She told me you'd have answers.
她告诉我 你会有答案
To some pretty provocative questions.
对一些十分激怒的问题
Do you know who killed Angie?
你知道谁杀了安琪吗
I might.
也许知道
Is that what you and my uncle were talking about?
你和我舅舅聊的就是这个吗
I need you to tell me everything!
我需要你告诉我一切
Uh, I can do that.
我可以的
Provided you give consideration to my needs.
只要你考虑到我的需求
Which are?
是什么
You let me out of here.
你让我离开这里
I'll give you an all-access pass.
我会告诉你一切
What do you say, James?
你怎么说 詹姆斯
What was the locker number again?
储物柜是多少号♥来着
1821.
Here we go.
找到了
People who have had that locker over the last 50 years.
过去50年里这个储物柜的主人
Okay, what exactly are we looking for?
我们到底在找什么
Anything to jog her memory.
任何唤起她记忆的事
Wait.
等等
Melanie Cross?
梅兰妮·克洛斯
That looks familiar to you?
你看着眼熟吗
Something about it.
有些眼熟
1988.
1988年
I'll pull the yearbook for that year.
我去拿那年的年鉴
Okay.
好了
Brazier,
布莱泽
Connor,
康纳
Cross.
克洛斯
How is this possible?
这怎么可能
What?
什么
What is it?
怎么了
It's... me.
这是 我
剧集 | 穹顶之下(2013) | 导航列表